[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you go to check on how people you knew in highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1475132418640.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1475132418640.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>Tfw you go to check on how people you knew in highschool and university are doing
>They're successful and happy and doing well
>Your life is shit because your mentally ill family doesn't give a fuck about you and decided to fuck your shit up when you needed them the most for their own benefit
>You never stood a chance

God damn it
>>
File: 1487734309268.jpg (619KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1487734309268.jpg
619KB, 5000x5000px
Stop blaming other people
>>
>>35961523
its literally your fauIt
>>
My father killed himself when I was 7 with a shotgun while the family slept and I opened the door to find his partially decapitated body. My mother is a diagnosed schizophrenic and has been in and out hospital, I pay her bills.

I managed to pull through and create an above average life for myself.

You are your biggest problem, not what others did to you.
>>
>>35961627
>>35961645
>>35961686

Fucking normies, I was literally 100% dependent on them while I was working to put something together and they left me right when I was in the middle of it not allowing me to finish and leaving me about to be homeless with no options and no time to do anything about it.

I swear you fags have shitted up this board
>>
>>35961807
im a robot and i admit its my fault and you're just a faggot
>>
>>35961807
I didn't have any assistance at all and moved out at 19. Got my own student loans, received a couple of grants, worked part time and because i couldn't afford to have any real fun at all, so i just read books in my small dorm whenever I wasn't working or in class.

You are not a product of circumstance, you're a failure because YOU fucking suck.
>>
>>35961824

It's 100% not my fault, I worked hard for years and right when I was about to have everything put together they abandoned me. Even worse they purposely sabotaged me multiple times. I didn't ask for money or anything, I just asked for a place to stay and a little bit of time.
>>
>>35961859
>I didn't have any assistance at all and moved out at 19. Got my own student loans, received a couple of grants, worked part time and because i couldn't afford to have any real fun at all, so i just read books in my small dorm whenever I wasn't working or in class.
>You are not a product of circumstance, you're a failure because YOU fucking suck.

Wow cool, I went a week without food when I lived alone at 19 in my dorm when I was living off scholarship money and lost 20lbs because I was constantly starving with nothing to eat for a year. Amazing how you can judge someone else over the internet.
>>
>>35961889
Hmmm, if only there were a way to get money somehow... Something that millions of students do in their weekends. A jobe? Johb?
>>
>>35962009

I have applied for over 1000 jobs over the past year and a half

I've had 2 face to interviews and 1 phone interview, the most jobs I applied for in 1 day was 34
>>
>>35962034

And I applied for volunteer work and was rejected, applied for construction work and was rejected and applied for apprenticeships and was rejected. At the moment I'm waiting for my government approved safety card so I can climb ladders which will take 3 months to be approved and cost half my fornightly pay.
>>
>>35962050
>Applied for apprenticeships
>Applied for part time construction work
>While studying
You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>35962174

Had to my man, I'm desperate. I'm waiting on my government approved, regulated whatever so I can apply for a job which by the time I get it I'll already be homeless and nobody will give me a place to rent without seeing at least 2 months of pay to make sure I'm not some loser who will skip rent and I have no money for bond anyway. So I'm pretty much fucked
>>
>>35962256
And why did you go to study in the first place if you knew your income was insufficient, that you didn't have a job, that being at uni would make most work impossible and make you practically unhirable for many industries, that you had no place to stay if anything went wrong and no one to help you out, and that as a student there are fewer means for the government to aid you?
>>
>>35962368

I graduated, wasn't easy but I graduated. Problem is now that I'm back at home and looking for work my parents have decided they hate me and are selling the house and throwing me out so they can take the money they get and retire. While I have no friends or other family to stay with, right when I was in the middle of doing something so I could at least work a barely above minimum wage job so I could afford a place to rent. All I asked for was 4 months to pull something together so I wouldn't be homeless and they said fuck you not my problem. Exact words they said so now here I am
>>
>>35961523
>Tfw you go to check on how people you knew in highschool and university are doing
autist lol
>>
File: dostoevsky-night.jpg (399KB, 1170x654px) Image search: [Google]
dostoevsky-night.jpg
399KB, 1170x654px
>>35961686
There have been theories that hardships in life actually breed "success" instead of hindering it.
>>
>>35961889
lol okay dude
>>
>>35962708
THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT FAGGOT?UNORTHODOX COMMENT.
>>
File: 1489821865795.jpg (43KB, 524x467px) Image search: [Google]
1489821865795.jpg
43KB, 524x467px
>>35961523
>look up old friend
>had a falling out, of sorts, and haven't spoken in years
>always assumed he an asexual autist back in the day
>too busy trying to get my dick wet (or getting irritated that another friend of mine had more luck sexually and romantically than myself) to pay him much mind
>it turns out he's actually a cringe-inducingly obnoxious and flamboyant homosexual
I've never been more wrong about a person in my life.
>>
If only I could just pull myself up. I have a bulged disc and malalignent issue. It's gotten to where I can't qualify for disability but I can't work either. I want to kill myself everyday I am not even sad or happy anymore just Meh. I've never felt this way before I don't even get sexual arousal in the mornings anymore. I don't know what is wrong anr I'm too scared to go and talk to a doctor.
>>
>>35961686
that's awful and I'm happy that you survived that. but don't pretend you're the expert of someone else's life.
>>
>he thinks raising doesn't have any effect on peoples success as an adult
That said, I'm a born sociopath and I never really gave a shit about succeeding because it's easier to be lazy, so I can;t really say much about it. I'm too stubborn to change and too apathetic to care anyway.
>>
File: 1487021142692.gif (548KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487021142692.gif
548KB, 400x400px
>>35961523
>tfw legit autistic
>tfw family member approaches your right screaming about somtheing
>have to try and hold sperg rage in
>tfw trying to explain to hicks that the forward right hemispher dosen't fuckin work and acts as a red zone
>WUD DU U MEAN ID DONT WERK
>JUD DEWIL WID IT

Goddamnit fuck rednecks
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.