[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a teeth fall out dream >it's a in a shakey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 107

File: 1477880064000.png (232KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477880064000.png
232KB, 500x600px
>it's a teeth fall out dream
>it's a in a shakey tall building dream
>it's a falling down mountain dream
>it's a night time rainy dream
>it's a get shot in head and rest of dream is pitch black dream
>>
Falling teeth means excessive masturbation.

The other four dreams seem cool. Though the shot in the head one, I usually just wake up.

The dream I always have is the one where a bright spot appears in the sky, grows until lt's clear it's a missile or falling plane, which hits me and kills me (and I wake up).
>>
>it's a get shot in the head dream
Iktfb

>It's a getting chased dream

>It's a religious premonition dream
>>
>it's a trapped in an elevator that is going way too fast with a bunch of other people dream
>>
There is one dream I've had a few times but it hasn't happened in a long time. Me and my family are around this big hole in the ground and someone throws something in and I say I'll get it and jump in. If I have a nightmare it's usually about bees fuck I HATE BEES.
>>
>it's a dropped into the ocean depths and you can feel something chase you as you try to resurface dream
>>
File: Incubus-620.jpg (45KB, 620x285px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus-620.jpg
45KB, 620x285px
Who else gets sleep paralysis?

>falling asleep or waking up
>feel the breath being sucked out of my body
>sheets gently rustle and I feel a hand move across my back
>suddenly my legs are yanked and I'm flipped onto my stomach as the blankets go flying across the room
>feel a hard grip on my shoulders and a hard member pressing up against my anus
>the entity inserts its penis and begins brutally fucking me
>sometimes it makes me perform oral on it

I wish I were kidding - this happens to me a few times every month.

Occasionally I'll get lucky and feel like I'm flying around or be able to ride the paralysis episode into a lucid dream. Most of the time, though, I end up getting fucked in the ass for five or ten minutes.

... I'd be lying if I said I haven't learned to enjoy it.
>>
>>35962532
maybe it's a poltergeist
>>
File: IMG_0324.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.png
21KB, 900x900px
>it's a trying to drive a car that's out of control dream
>>
>>35962532
I'd sleep wearing an anus chastity belt if I were you.
>>
>>35962559

>poltergeist
>sleep paralysis

As fantastical and appealing as the thought of spectral rape is, I'm inclined to side with science on this one.
>>
>>35962566
I hate these
>no fucking brakes
>>
>>35962566
I don't think I've ever had a dream where I've driven a car that's in control
Dreams physics are nutty
>>
>>35961431

>It's a "I've missed every class in high school for months and now am failing and can't make it up" dream
>It's a "I don't remember how to even get to classes" dream

I'm 27. It's been almost a decade since HS
>>
>>35962566
>it's a seeing huge flickering lights in the night sky dream
>>
>>35961431
>It's a dad has turned into a zombie dream
Not lying I have this dream at least two times a year
>>
>>35962566
Haha this one.

On a terrifying note.
>It's a accidently trespass a wearhouse get caught strapped down and have soap poured into your throat dream
Happened once while I was younger but I have never forgotten that one.
>>
>>35962648
>phew, made it to class on time
>wait, where's my bag?
>>
>>35962648

Kek.

I keep having dreams where I'm notified that I didn't graduate with enough credits and have to go back to repeat several classes from my senior year of high school.
>>
>It's another staying in a hotel by the beachside and a tsunami destroys the building dream

It's been a while since I've had one but a while back I had like 3 within 2 weeks. In the dreams I'll be looking out the hotel window and I'll see people on the beach being shitwhipped by the giant waves crashing down on them.
>>
>it's a get into a fist fight with your bullies but you start moving in slow motion dream
>>
>>35961431
>it's a having sex with oneitis dream
>dream lasts 3 seconds

Sometimes I wish I spent the time learning how to lucid dream.
>>
>>35962768
>Be in tall building, maybe 20th floor
>Huge wave coming
>It's obvious the building won't resist the impact
>Several seconds of that crushing "I'm doomed" feeling
>>
>>35962841

I know that feel, famalataram.
>>
Man, i have dreams where i inappropriately touch young girls and i hate that shit irl. Wtf? Constant jb groping dreams but not a pedo. Thoughts?
>>
>>35962970
You are a pedo but can't accept it.
>>
I can't even masturbate anymore my dreams are gone I don't dream anymore I don't know what I feel anymore. I don't like feeling like this I feel like a shell.
>>
>>35962377
No, falling teeth means fear of lack of control.

I had dreams about teeth falling out throughout my childhood, and I didn't start masturbating until I was 18.
>>
>it's a bright technicolour static fuzz with piercing high pitch sound that you can't wake up from and just have to ride it out dream

Had a few of these lately, is it a tumor guys?
>>
>>35963063

>ascribing universal meanings to happenings in dreams
>>
>>35962808
iktf bro, though it's not always bullies, usually I think I start the fight. Sometimes I'm chasing someone instead, but it feels like the air is thicker than water, and if I'm fighting the strikes feel like their too weak. It's scary honestly, makes me want to train, but I never do.
>>
I recently attacked my gf in my sleep or so I'm told: tri d to wake me up because I said some shit about demons coming, when shaken again said "they are coming for me" and then when she really freaked and shook me again I hit her in the face.
Not a single bit of this sounds familiar but ex roomie has told me when watching anime I have passed out and denied entry into the house to "strange spirits" so she prolly isn't lying.
Luckily no one cares because she is a fucking woman but man dreams are weird/shit
>>
I've had so many dreams where something is chasing me.

The circumstance is different every time, but I always wake up sweating and out of breath like I was actually running, and in the dream it feels like running underwater, increasing the difficulty of each step significantly.

It happens all the fucking time, it's honestly kind of annoying, because of course I can't go right back to sleep since I'm all pumped full of adrenaline even though I wasn't actually doing anything.
>>
>>35961431
>It's a fall in love dream
>It's a blood won't stop pouring out of my mouth dream
>It's a not remembering your dreams dream
>>
>>35963186
Stop chasing me in my dreams
-->>35963333
>>
>it's another nuclear explosion
>you wake up right as you feel the heat wave hit your body before waking up and experience instant death
>>
File: 1482095794358.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1482095794358.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>>35962532
>tfw I've been trying to induce sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming and have had zero success but here stories like these all the time
>>
Whenever I get shot in the head in my dreams I wake up instantly.

I also have dreams about throwing up, but it's a solid mass that I have to dig out of my mouth. I'm pretty sure I stop breathing when I have this dream.
>>
You guys make it sound like crazy shit is going down every other night. I haven't had a dream in a very long time. Maybe a year or two?
>>
>>35961431
Your dreams are pretty simple Desu

my average dream is a succession of nonsensical stories where everything is constantly changing. Perspectives, people, places, situations, objects, they never stay the same and the "story" is never coherent.
>>
>>35963449
I'm on Seroquel. I've been having super vivid, intense dreams every night for the past several years. It's been so bad that I've lost touch with reality a couple times.

It used to be fun but I've grown to hate it.
>>
>it's a being chased by amputee nazis in a shopping mall while pulling a balloon cart dream
>>
>>35963066
sounds like you're a pleb if you don't like it
>>
>it's a going on a long convoluted adventure but you wake up in the middle of it dream
What does it mean?
>>
File: 1427226595498.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427226595498.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>it's a hang out with friends you thought you knew your entire life only to find out they never existed dream
>>
>>35963527
>it's a hang out with friends that you haven't seen in years dream
>>
File: 1483080435944.png (338KB, 585x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483080435944.png
338KB, 585x633px
>it's a welding and can't fucking get it to work right dream
>it's a being chased by some entity and screaming for help but no sound comes out dream
>it's a back in high school but the school is some entirely different place that you know and the people are other people you know who weren't high school classmates dream
>it's an extremely vivid dream followed by waking up briefly and repeating this cycle all night and feeling more tired the next day than when you went to bed night
>>
File: Fuckno.png (333KB, 1000x851px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckno.png
333KB, 1000x851px
>dream takes place in some random scenario
>have some task I want to accomplish
>meet a girl
>we hang out together and go on adventures
>lose her somewhere along the way
>try to find her again
>die and wake up before I can find her
>realize I've met the same girl in my other dreams
>tfw my oneitis is figment of my imagination
>>
>it's a trying to shoot someone/something dangerous, but the gun's trigger is incredibly heavy and you can't pull it

>it's a getting hug-tackled by a cute redhead, followed by cuddling in the grass with her dream
>>
File: 1409275913528.png (41KB, 684x747px) Image search: [Google]
1409275913528.png
41KB, 684x747px
>>35962532
>>35963413
>tried lucid dreaming
>doing the one trick where you simply don't move and try to trick your body into falling asleep
>wait for what feels like an hour
>fucking nothing
>say fuck it and try to get up
>I'm frozen
>I can still open my eyes
>a silhouette of a corpse with frighteningly long limbs is stretched across my ceiling, arms and legs erect
>start shitting my pants and try to scream but I can't
>instantly shut my eyes and kept them shut until morning

never again
>>
File: the horror.png (574KB, 606x638px) Image search: [Google]
the horror.png
574KB, 606x638px
>its a weak punches dream
origjnal
>>
>>35963449
You either have a weakened imagination or you smoke too much weed
>>
File: scvavcx.png (623KB, 581x430px) Image search: [Google]
scvavcx.png
623KB, 581x430px
>>35963499
>I'm on Seroquel. I've been having super vivid, intense dreams every night for the past several years. It's been so bad that I've lost touch with reality a couple times.
>It used to be fun but I've grown to hate it.
Exactly the same except I still love it so much, the images from dreams are as strong memories as some of my real memories, sometimes all i remember from past weeks are my dreams.
My dreams are more like vignettes with strong occult imagery, many times the events that unfold will cause a strong emotional reaction in me so strong i wake up, but upon waking and recalling the events it never makes sense how i could react so strongly
>>
>>35963633
>It's a getting hug-tackled by a cute redhead, followed by cuddling in the grass with her dream

Then you wake up.
>>
>>35963663
I don't do any drugs, drugs r bad im a good boy
>>
>>35963676
thankfully I never had it again

fuck this shit
>>
>>35963635
I'm the type of person who likes this shit believe it or not.
>>
When i get a feaver i have a nightmare where im being chased my a large metal sphere and just before i get flattened i wake up and halucinate. The halucination is normally that my hands are so large i cant even make myself walk through a doorway and i end up trapped in the room im in until the halucination stops.

Wtf?
>>
>>35962566
For me I always somehow end up having to drive the car from the backseat or something, and I can barely reach the wheel.
>>
>>35963635
did you keep your eyes open while you were trying to induce paralysis? I want to try tonight
>>
File: Adulthood.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Adulthood.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>dreams as a kid
>go on fantastic adventures across the universe
>explore places imagined of and meet fascinating beings
>dreams as an adult
>same as being awake only you are taunted by the things you desire
>>
>>35963647

I used to have this as a kid.

Once you get into a real fight, you don't get the slow-motion punches in dreams anymore.
>>
>>35963740
I kept them closed. I remember reading a guide that it's a bad idea to open them while you're trying to do it and that's why I did it
>>
>it's a dream about hanging out with your high school crush you never talked to and waking up to crushing loneliness
>>
>>35963744
Everytime I see that pic I think of the friend who posted it or so he says and everytime I see that it actually him whether he's truthful or not
>>
>>35962399
>>it's a get shot in the head dream
I had one of those on Tuesday but I was totally fine as my mafia legacy would live on
>>
>>35963850
well I am him anon

looks like you found me
>>
File: gettin toasty in here.jpg (31KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
gettin toasty in here.jpg
31KB, 520x678px
>it's another insert terrifying thing but can't move at all in the dream dream
>>
>It's a dad pulls you out of the shower and chokes you to death dream
>It's a stranger breaks into your house and chases you around like in a scooby doo episode dream
>>
>>35961431
>it's a trying to fall asleep and suddenly jolt because feel like I'm falling down or something similar episode.
>>
File: P A N I C.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
P A N I C.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
>It's one of those just about to fall asleep and start dreaming only to see yourself slip on something in 3rd person and react as if it is yourself and end up flailing like a retard and waking up dreams

>This happened in the car with family around and in class when you dozed off
>>
>>35963784

I never get the slow punches from the other fighter in dreams. It's just me. Whoever I fight fights in real time.

This goes for other things too - I'm just incredibly weak and sluggish in some dreams, like I have no muscles at all and am totally helpless. It's a peculiarly shit sort of nightmare that makes me want to check if I can still pick things up when I wake.
>>
File: panic.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>35964001
Also,
>It's a sitting in livingroom and everything is normal, parents are doing something
>all of a sudden notice they are frozen
>completely silent
>no movement, except for me
>Something starts coming outside of the corridor, can't even begin to describe the way this thing looks, sound, or behaves
>Starts getting dark
>can't move
>It starts doing something that my brain can't even process
>Oh, thank god, it was just a dream
>Get out of bed
>Go to living room
>see the thing there again, it's still dark
>process cycles a few more times until I wake up and refuse to sleep again because the nightmare evolves or resumes if I fall asleep.
What kind of hellish nightmare is this. Now that I posted about it, I am probably going to have the same nightmare again.
>>
>>35964064
Those are called hypnic jerks.

I had one of those when I was riding the bus and the kid sitting next to me thought I was having a seizure.
>>
>>35962735
I thought i was the only one.
They started immediately after graduation
>>
File: 1401092177131.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1401092177131.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>35962735
I had dreams pre graduation that I would trip on stage while getting my diploma.

>mfw some girl actually did trip
>>
File: nosebleed.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>wake up
>think I'm awake
>look at my feet as I'm lying in bed
>wearing socks for some reason
>the socks are living and struggling to pull themselves off my feet
>actually wake up
>>
>>35962532

Those succubi/incubi are pretty nice.

Mines once shapeshifted into my oneitis. I can't remember most of it though.

Usually sleep paralysis for me is like:

> Be in sleep paralysis
> Sense another person in the room
> feel nervous and horny
> want them/ ask them telepathically to have sex with me
> instead they just troll me by poking at me, blowing in my ear, etc.

I listened to a podcast by an "ET" contactee, he said sometimes its the shapeshifting eptilians that do that. Kinda like when kiwis fuck their sheep.
>>
>>35963726
holy fuck this happens in my dreams to what the fuck does it mean.
>>
>>35964114
Additionally,
>Sleeping
>Wake up in middle of night
>Oh well, still have time to sleep, close my eyes
>some scary fucking shit like the living room monster happens
>have to stay completely still, close eyes, not even breathe
>Wake up
>Can't tell if it is dream or not
>have to hide under covers like a little kid.
>>
>>35964207
You're probably an anxious driver. Do you find yourself noticing small things wrong with your car? Do you find yourself very tense and afraid when doing dangerous things like parallel parking and merging? That may be it.
>>
>it's a trying to defend myself but I can only punch in slow motion while the other guy punches at regular speed dream
>>
I hear Boards of Canada in my dreams and fly across the sea
>>
>>35962611

Lol, what difference does it make? You ever experienced it before? It feels 100% real. Complete with french kissing and feeling their body, etc.
>>
File: 1490977472069.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490977472069.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
> its a something is chasing you but you have have lead ankle weights dream
>>
File: pepe lying in bed.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
pepe lying in bed.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>its a relive your molestation dream
who else goes through this? I also wake up with a tingly sensation around the areas he touched.
>>
>>35963413

I also fell asleep on a bus in another country. Tried to wake up but found I couldn't move and had a tactile hallucination that the old man sitting next to me was trying to grab my dick.

I started yelling at him when I woke up, only to realize that he'd been sound asleep.

>>35963635
>>35963740

I'm the guy who gets raped by his sleep paralysis hallucinations. That's sort of what happened to me, albeit unintentionally:

>always had an uneasy feeling when I was falling asleep
>had vague memories of taking naps at my dad's house
>sometimes I'd wake up and a white ball of light would float in through the door
>it'd emit a loud buzzing noise and slowly approach my bed
>it'd pin me down to the bed and choke me
>usually forgot about what happened or played it off as a bad dream
>would have other experiences like waking up in the night and feeling my bed sheets being tugged off the bed by an unseen force

>at my mom's house one night when I'm 17 or 18
>had known for years what sleep paralysis is but hadn't ever connected the dots because my memories of episodes were so vague
>wake up one night
>there's literally a fucking corpse floating over my bed
>it's a dead girl
>her arms are stretched out wide and she's hovering about three feet from my bed
>try to move or scream
>can't move and can't make the slightest noise
>I'm alert enough and immediately realize what's going on
>manage to utter "fuck off" and she goes away
>never had visual hallucinations again from sleep paralysis

Kek, actually there was another time:

>wake up and am paralyzed
>see a demon face staring at me
>again, I recognize that it's sleep paralysis fucking with me
>"I want this to be good, I want this to be good"
>just imagining getting my dick sucked
>suddenly overwhelmed my pleasure and have a massive hard-on
>feels like somebody is sucking my cock for real
>open my eyes
>see a woman with big tits and a fucking sock for a head
>kind of creeped out but just close my eyes
>>
File: 83zbukw.jpg (122KB, 780x816px) Image search: [Google]
83zbukw.jpg
122KB, 780x816px
>it's a train is pinned on me and I'm sinking to the bottom of the ocean dream
>it's another zombie apocalypse
>>
>>35964199

>instead they just troll me by poking at me, blowing in my ear, etc

Fucking kek.

That's why always happens to me when I try to enjoy a lucid dream or sleep paralysis episode. Either I'll end up getting ass-fucked - which feels good most of the time - or will dragged out of bed and floated around the room for a few minutes.

It's a little frightening, because it feels real, but I normally just wait for it to be over.

TBQH sometimes the ass-fucking hurts a lot.

>>35964255

Obviously I've experienced it before.

As an adult human being with a neuroscience degree and basic understanding of how the brain works, I am not going to assume an explained phenomenon is the work of fucking poltergeists.
>>
File: 1489046349905.jpg (52KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1489046349905.jpg
52KB, 500x488px
>wake up
>getting ready for class
>talking to roomate
>what's that fucking beeping
>make it stop
>wake up for real, it's my alarm
>mfw late for class
>>
>>35964353
>it's another zombie apocalypse dream*
>>
>have a lucid dream
>try to imagine the girl I had a crush on when I was 17
>she'll usually appear and I'll sprint at her and start tearing at her clothes
>force her on her knees and start getting blown
>wake up
>fuck, this always happens
>try to go back to sleep
>wake up again and realize the first time I woke up in another dream
>this time it's for real
>or is it?

reeee
>>
File: 1486008633847.jpg (103KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1486008633847.jpg
103KB, 1024x749px
>tfw when all my dreams are plausible situations with people i used to know

i've never once had one of those fantastical dreams where you're flying in a spaceship made of cheese or anything. why live?
>>
>being late (school assignment, work, etc.)
>teeth crumbling/falling out
>intruder hallucination (sleep paralysis)
Rate my top 3 reoccurring nightmares
>>
>>35961431
>It's a Giger-esque Freudian nightmare dream that involves no less than 2 relatives
h e l p
>>
File: uncontrollable falling down.png (578KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
uncontrollable falling down.png
578KB, 512x384px
Had this dream a couple years ago, it was fucking weird.

>work in the scene shop at university's theater (true btw)
>steal a power drill for some reason
>boss gets really pissed
>I'm running from the cops and hitting the trigger on this cordless power drill
>start falling down as I'm running back to my dorm
>cops are chasing after me
>keep getting up and falling down
>the whole time I'm hearing the whine of a fucking cordless power drill
>uncontrollable falling down
>>
>>35964481

Why is it always teeth

Shit freaks me the fuck out
>>
>>35964418
>when awake having sex in lucid dreams seems like a waste
>but then when I'm actually dreaming it always happens and it seems like the best idea
>wake up and regret not doing something more interesting
>>
>>35964498
I tried to find out why it's such a common nightmare but I couldn't find a solid answer
>>
>it's another "anon is late for work and panicking about it, but cannot make any progress towards leaving" dream
>>
File: 8b8PjJ8.jpg (101KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
8b8PjJ8.jpg
101KB, 750x749px
I had a dream that like ten people were fucking each other in a line and the person in front was fucking a baby.

I sat there screaming at them for to stop but they continued and didn't hear me at all.
>>
>>35961431
>It's a destroy an alien fleet with your crew of all species united for a common cause dream
Step it up bros, learn to control your dreamstates.
>>
File: 1475034589976.jpg (146KB, 708x664px) Image search: [Google]
1475034589976.jpg
146KB, 708x664px
>>35964494
>those dreams when you're trying to run or fight something but you just can't get your balance
FUCK
>>
>It's a pants randomly disappearing dream
>>
File: 1428163328855s[1].jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855s[1].jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>>35964531

>Tfw it's not a dream
>>
Anyone else never get sexual dreams?
>too r9k for succubi to steal your loosh
>>
>>35964574
>tfw had a dream like this except we switched places after the conflict and did it all over again and there were no hard feelings because everyone knew it was just a game
hahaha I'm still waiting for this moment irl! it's never going to come, is it?
>>
>>35964620
That's the odd part, I'm very rarely late for work, and when I am I don't really care.
But in my extremely frequent late for work dreams, I am panicking like a retard.
>>
File: 1479663967393.jpg (331KB, 1470x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1479663967393.jpg
331KB, 1470x1116px
>its a "you run on all fours like a feral ape and your movement speed is like 50 mph" dream
>its a "everytime you jump you jump ridiculously high" dream
>>
>>35964661
We were born too early. The stars call to us, but we cannot reach them, my friend.
>>
File: wilcock.jpg (155KB, 1261x768px) Image search: [Google]
wilcock.jpg
155KB, 1261x768px
>>35964357

Ok, I vaguely respect yoru perspective.

But I believe in this kind of phenomena isn't just a trick of the brain because of my own personal experiences. Society lies about everything else, why not this? Like remote viewing. During sleep paralysis/OBEs I have experienced bilocation where I watched my astral double comeing and going, and remembering from the astral double's perspective, and seeing things that I later verified to be real.

I don't think it's poltergeists doing the sexing, I think it's djinn or maybe reptilians or ETs. I understand not wanting to believe in them. Many of them are crazy and psychopathic, and have free reign to do whatever they want to us.

Anyways... anyone else ever have a dream like jsut before waking up where you see ticker-tape showing weird text and symbols in your field of vision?

Lately also occasionally I have dreams that I imagine are like DMT trips, lots of geometric patterns, or they are like one of them trippy colorful Hindu/buddhist paintings. I'll meeet ilke a nature god and then a HUD will pop up in my field of vision telling me who they are. why can't real life be like this? sigh. At the end of one of them there were credits rolling and everything. How elaborate!

One time I had a dream that was almost nice. I felt like I was in a higher dimension and had superpowers, but i was working in this boring office. I was using my telekinesis to move boxes around. And i got annoyed because for the holidays they were making us shapeshift to all look the same.
>>
>have always occasionally had dreams of events that would end up happening months/years later giving me a weird feeling of deja vu
>would always be situations where there's no way it could be deja vu because I had never been to the place I had dreamed of before that moment
>now whenever I have one of these dreams its just me playing a game or something with content that isn't out yet

I think I have premonitions of my future, and its getting really depressing at this point
>>
>>35964498

It represents feeling powerless, like you are getting weaker and dying.

People mostly use the same symbols in their minds.
>>
File: cccc.png (210KB, 380x263px) Image search: [Google]
cccc.png
210KB, 380x263px
>>35964548
fixed, origiamis
>>
>>35964835
I guess that would explain some of it. I'm in a shit-tier job with little/no agency and no other avenues of supporting myself atm. Boss is a boisterous and aggressive fuck and I'm always afraid of losing my job and having no recourse.

Fuck. I just want decent dreams to take me away from the world, not to get more immersed in this shit field.
>>
>It's another meet a girl you fall in love with and open up your heart to and live happily ever after then wake up dream
>>
>>35964866

Normie life sucks doesn't it. I think to have weird dreams the easy way is to do psychedelics repeatedly, cuz then you'll have acid flashbacks in your dreams days afterward. Also, wake up a couple of hours early, meditate 20 min and then go back sleep. (wbtb method "wake back to bed")
>>
File: 2312334.jpg (25KB, 339x354px) Image search: [Google]
2312334.jpg
25KB, 339x354px
>>35961431
>It's a weird driving through a forest that randomly becomes a town dream
>>
File: Bushmaster-M42A.png (22KB, 793x278px) Image search: [Google]
Bushmaster-M42A.png
22KB, 793x278px
>it's another "where the fuck is my AR-15??" dream

i keep having this dream. at some point in the dream i need a weapon and at some point i am either looking for my AR or complaining that i don't have it.
>>
>>35961431
>>it's a get shot in head and rest of dream is pitch black dream
That sounds fucking horriffying. I'm already scared as fuck about life after death and if this happened to me I would have a breakdown.
>>
>>35962566
This is literally why I haven't learned to drive.
I was in a wreck when I was young and it really fucked me up.
>>
>its a you're back in school and the teachers bully you into crying dream
>>
File: 1484610512428.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484610512428.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>It's a "You died, and then a screen pops up like in a video game explaining how you died and how there's literally no way to go back and how your life is over now, so you're stuck staring at this same screen frozen in time for all of eternity and the rest of the dream is just you staring at this screen while all you can do is scream internally and hope that it's just a joke" dream
>>
>>35961431
>it's a normies find out about your virginity dream
>>
>>35965047
>had a dream like this
>but then realized I was supposed to zoom in on the screen
>when I did I became this little robot guy who helped fix it up and make sure all of the mechanical parts for the screen were functioning properly
>>
>it's another make peace with my family dream
>>
>its a you're gay now dream
>its a dream of a perfect waifu for several dreams in a row and then she suddenly doesn't appear in your dreams dream
Waifu was actually in the gay dream as a side character, it was weird
>>
File: 250px-Deathwatch-large.jpg (27KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Deathwatch-large.jpg
27KB, 250x319px
>>35963744
Oh lucky you, in my childhood dreams I had to sacrifice objects to a fucking living fire.
>>
File: 1491112642989.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491112642989.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>it's a everything in my dreams have this exact lighting, mood and atmosphere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEO6-Xv3O4 episode
>it's a everything moves like it's underwater dream
>it's a all water have this purple/pink tint
>it's a summer dream
why are all my dreams like this
>>
File: image.png (858KB, 889x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
858KB, 889x717px
>>35965050
too real, too fucking real
>>
>>35964783

>I believe in this kind of phenomena because of my own personal experiences

m8?
>>
>it's a going on an adventure in some fantasy world or other planet, with some random developments and scenery that I never quite remember exactly dream
>it's a show up to high school and be late to class dream
>its a trapped in some dark hellish labyrinthine skyscraper with no light and crash around until reaching the outside world again dream
>it's a hanging out with childhood best friend who hasn't spoken to me for almost ten years Dream

What does it all mean lads
>>
>It's a comfy dream thread

>Dream that I'm in some nice suburb I've never been in
>Just got out of a school
>Best friends from high school are all there
>Suddenly there's a crowd of people running behind us
>We all start running, not away from them, but with them
>We're all running but we're not tired at all, in fact we're all having a blast
>Eventually reach a road that curves downward quite a ways
>Jump right off the edge
>Go sailing down towards lower ground
>Land like it's nothing, we keep on running
>Jumping around the suburbs, jumping off of walls and ceilings and shit, having the time of my fucking life
>We're all cracking jokes and laughing because of how much fun it is

>Dream that I'm on some kind of island country
>Entire dream has a volcanic-like atmosphere
>Distinctly remember sparkles everywhere, the sky was a reddish/warm color and there were trees and plants everywhere
>Enter an elementary school, it also has the same atmosphere
>Remember thinking it was Iceland despite never seeing pictures of it until after the dream
>Will never get that setting out of my head, because it was just so comfy and beautiful

Why do dreams have the best atmosphere? Is there any way to replicate that atmosphere IRL?
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (76KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
76KB, 334x250px
>>35961431
>it's a running from something dream
>>
>it's a standing on a block in emptiness dream
>it's a watching my mum being skinned alive dream
>>
>its a hold an object but have no grip strength dream
>its another flying dream but as soon as you realize you cannot fly anymore dream
>>
>>35962532
I had it a few times. freaky shit. wake up muttering verses.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x345px
>It's the fuck a man dream
>It's the late for a test with no pants or pencil dream
>>
>It's a "Your clothing gradually disappears when it's time to do a presentation in front of class" dream

>It's a "You find love in the middle of the zombie apocalypse." dream.

>It's a "You are sentenced to die by a court of hooknoses for owning a toothbrush." dream.
>>
>>35961431
>it's a falling through the floor with increasingly loud screeching playing dream
>>
>>35961431
>it's a being chased by black devil dream
>>
>>35961431
>it's a semi lucid dream where you generate video games levels and be aware that this is a dream and that the mind is so powerful

Fucking Xanax give me the weirdest dreams
>>
>falling teeth
>sinking in the ocean
>car out of control
>running away from something at slowmo
>aliens on my backyard
It's always these
>>
>i'm a girl in all of my dreams
hmmmm
>>
File: 1404294390378.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404294390378.png
487KB, 900x900px
>It's the space witches dream yet fucking again
>>
>>35962566
>the drive old vehicle that was a piece of junk despite you've had 5 different vehicles after that PoS dream again
>>
File: 1483745645847.jpg (59KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483745645847.jpg
59KB, 600x469px
>>35968794
>it's the "I'm a qtpi girl" dream again
>>
File: 1338908246884.png (28KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1338908246884.png
28KB, 600x360px
>it's the I'm in hell visiting, but I fell off the visitors walkway while seeing tortured souls and am now being tortured for all eternity dream again
>>
File: 1483883674890.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1483883674890.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>it's the TEOTWAWKI dream again
>>
>it's a beaten to death by an angry mob dream
>>
File: 476.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
476.png
101KB, 500x366px
>it's the a background character in an anime dream again
>>
>>35961431
>it's a slip off the side of a building dream
Wakes me up every time
>>
>>35961431
man, i've only had the tall building falling down dream, but it's so god damn often and it fucks me up just as much every time.
>>
File: 12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif (2MB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif
2MB, 1280x693px
>>35962532
Had one today
>be me
>"wake up"
>cant move
>can hardly open eyes except for an inch
>See tranny on Couch behind me
>"hello, I am she uwe"
>Grabs me by the neck
>tranny says"hold still" weile holding a for k to my eye
>try to scream but nothing Comes out
Dont hate trannies but I will be more cautious around them now
>>
File: index.png (1KB, 72x83px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
1KB, 72x83px
>>35961431
never had any of those
>it's a you feel a brief sensation of intimacy dream
>>
File: 1409536990176.png (162KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409536990176.png
162KB, 780x720px
>>35965047
That actually sounds funny.
>>
File: 1411428073036.jpg (68KB, 379x345px) Image search: [Google]
1411428073036.jpg
68KB, 379x345px
>>35968794
>>35968920
>be dreaming
>somehow a girl
>have sex
>mfw it feels a lot better as a girl than as a guy
>>
Anyone else have the dream where you've got the power to walk up the side of a building/cliff and then halfway up your power starts failing?
>>
>>35969222
My favorite

Also Trips ;:^)
>>
>>35961431
Never had any of these dreams
>>
File: 1318119087001.jpg (44KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
1318119087001.jpg
44KB, 600x649px
>it's the universe spinning out of control dream again
>>
File: tfw crying.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
tfw crying.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>it's the shitty day at work dream again
>>
>>35961431
Holy shit OP, I get the teeth falling out dream all the time. The panic that comes with it is so bizarre and awfull. I usually awake with my heart pounding, then feel my face to make sure everything is all there.
>>
File: 1473570584578.png (327KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1473570584578.png
327KB, 522x593px
>>35961431
I've had all of these, OP. Especially "teeth falling out". Why is dream so common in humans.
>it's a some esoteric type of apocalypse like sun expansion/desertification dream
>it's a your pimp aunt gives you several teen hoockers but they laugh at you even before you take your pants dream
>it's a you fuck up/kill something and you feel the crushing regret and terror as if you did it irl dream
>it's a your superpower stops working randomly dream
>it's a you're waiting to be executed via lethal injection dream
>it's a you're in a city that's a mix of several places you've been dream
>it's a legit lucid sex that you can control, but you're actually the woman dream
Morning nap lucid dreaming is the best thing ever. I get at least 2 unique dreams every morning in my 1-hour snooze. Still not able to control it properly though.
>>
File: 1466685313472.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466685313472.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
>it's the hacker takes over my desktop with a RAT named Griffon, and it constantly stays on even unplugged
>>
File: 1372654326647s.jpg (8KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647s.jpg
8KB, 246x232px
>it's the you have your masters degree in engineering but you are back in high school dream again
>>
File: 1393145769185.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393145769185.png
10KB, 500x500px
>it's the possessed piece of paper that gives you a paper cut dream again
>>
File: 1421266959728.jpg (85KB, 610x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421266959728.jpg
85KB, 610x720px
>Be playing Yu-gi-oh
>Opponent has me cornered with only 300 lp left
>Have a card that will turn it all around
>Can draw it, or any other cards that will allow me to draw more cards instantly
>I draw
>I drew the 4 of clubs
>>
File: 1477491108600.png (261KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1477491108600.png
261KB, 374x363px
>>35961431
>It's a grope your sister dream
>>
File: 1446397358598.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446397358598.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>riding my bike 10 miles to work while there is 2 feet of snow on te ground dream
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>so tired you constantly sleep dream
>>
File: 20151025_170752.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151025_170752.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>It's a taking your kids to their high school event and the staff force you to Stay because you apparently didn't finish high-school dream

Tf I finished high-school and I don't even have any kids. This dream fucks me up because it makes me doubt that I graduated
>>
>>35962464
Oh fuck this one. And i always see a gigantic horrible beast chasing me after that scary prelude of only feeling it
>>
File: 1420249054602.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420249054602.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>gain ability to use magic
>the only one that works is healing other people despite knowing lots of damaging spells
>>
>It's a "you're really hungry and are placing a massive order at a restaurant, but wake up before the food arrives" dream
>It's a "piss in the dream, piss in real life" dream
>It's a "get caught in the blast of a nuclear bomb" dream
>It's a "someone else's girlfriend irl is your girlfriend" dream
>it's a "can't walk or stand up for more than a couple of seconds" dream
>>
>>35962648
I still have dreams where I can't remember my locker combination, and I panic because I have none of my shit with me
>>
>it's a "going back to school" dream

I'm never a kid again in these dreams, the dream always acknowledges that I'm an adult but each time there's some kind of "post university adult study" or something like that being offered, and I and some friends of mine from school are back there again
>>
File: 1467462949781.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467462949781.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>35970106
>back in HS
>forget locker combination
>just hit it
>it opens
>>
>its a vivid kiss and cuddle your oneitis dream
The feels are the worst when I wake up, why do my dreams have to feel so real.
>>
>>35962970
Describe them
Obviously an original comment
>>
>>35962566
My car is always travelling backwards
>>
>>35969559
I've had this, also the computer was flashing a bright red screen and beeping, one of my worst nightmares to be honest.
>>
File: 1467829566766.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467829566766.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>it another "really embarrassing highschool moment" dream
>but at the heat of the moment you reverse the time by wishing really hard
lucid dreaming is so fun. Shame they are so rare
>>
File: 1408150016521.jpg (17KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1408150016521.jpg
17KB, 400x380px
>>35968827
>just laid down to take a nap
>start dreaming
>be in the middle of nowhere
>THOSE FUCKING SPACE WITCHES SHOW UP YET FUCKING AGAIN
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THEM? I DREAM OF THE 20 TIMES A WEEK.
>>
>it's a can't find my car in the parking lot dream
>>
>>35970191
>tfw i've had this dream, despite not owning a car
Wait, what.
>>
File: 1463018263769.jpg (92KB, 912x576px) Image search: [Google]
1463018263769.jpg
92KB, 912x576px
>driving to vacation dream
>find shortcut
>usually takes 9 hrs to get there
>it now takes 2 with this shortcut
>>
>in high school
>mother used to wake me up
>would fall asleep and dream of getting dressed only to find that I hadnt
>>
File: 1459517148558.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1459517148558.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>It's the "I'm a wagecuck" dream
>>
File: 1490260295339.png (58KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
1490260295339.png
58KB, 400x322px
>its a killed someone been caught and panicing at what the rest of my life is going to be like dream
>>
>>35964973
I never have this problem. I can almost always find my guns in my dream, the problem is actually shooting them. Either I can't find any ammo, or the trigger is super mushy and either won't shoot at all, or I have to pull so hard that my shots always go wide.
>>
File: 1423949073425.jpg (69KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1423949073425.jpg
69KB, 722x349px
>>35968920
>cuddling with a girl in a dream
>starting to wake up
>still can feel her hugging me and her warmth
>"I-it cant be..."
>realize its just my arm laying on my chest
>>
File: normal.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
I just woke up from a dream where I started chugging bleach. When I woke up my insides started hurting, no joke
>>
>>35969222
>>35968920
>>35968794
>be girl in dream
>always flat chested
Can I at least have some boobs when I dream that I'm a girl?
>>
>>35961431
I dreamed I was in the top floor of a tall shakey building with Donald Trump and he laughed and said I was drunk.
>>
>>35961431
>its a getting headbutted by a bull because the horse you were leading was intimidating it and then having your head smashed by an angery cowboy dream
>>
File: 1484956267056.png (130KB, 309x336px) Image search: [Google]
1484956267056.png
130KB, 309x336px
>its the oedipus dream again
>>
File: 1491048457058.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491048457058.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>35961431
holy fuck this. some time ago i had a dream where i got crushed by a car falling from a lifter
i felt the crushing pressure and my life slipping away.
what a fucked up feeling.
>>
File: 1391480178987.gif (717KB, 590x475px) Image search: [Google]
1391480178987.gif
717KB, 590x475px
>the never ending shit dream
>>
>>35963063
>If something isn't true for me, it's not true for anyone
>>
File: 1412065886882.png (162KB, 367x415px) Image search: [Google]
1412065886882.png
162KB, 367x415px
>toilets are all not private at all and filled with shit, but have to go anyway
>>
File: QVwrd8y.gif (40KB, 243x236px) Image search: [Google]
QVwrd8y.gif
40KB, 243x236px
>on the beach
>it's crowded
>everyone is shoulder to shoulder
>tidal wave comes in and splashes everyone
>everyone leaves
>>
File: 1482779584072.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482779584072.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>35970450
Christ, why'd you have to remind me.

>multiple dreams involving female family members, naked and possibly having sex
>still can't look at most of them the same way since having said dreams

FUCK.
>>
File: angry flonne.jpg (83KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
angry flonne.jpg
83KB, 500x469px
>you are on vacation
>it's the last day
>you don't even remember getting there
>>
>>35970345
I don't need these feelings, my friend.
>>
>it's a "peeing in your dream and then actually pee the bed" dream
>it's a "embarrassing yourself greatly and waking up with the anxiety of having to face your peers with everyone knowing that embarrassing you did" dream before realizing it was actually a dream
>it's a "stranded in the middle of nowhere and now you have to drive a car and act like you know how even though you don't" dream
>it's a "going about your daily life but then suddenly realizing your naked" dream
>it's a "peers and relatives appear at key places in your dream like your elementary school, the place in the woods by the lake where you used to play as a kid and at your current place of work"
>it's a "real life dream set in that video game you played for 12 hours before going to bed" dream
>>
File: 1462308390862.jpg (68KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462308390862.jpg
68KB, 320x320px
>anime shop just opened in town
>has nothing anime related
>only has sewing suppies
>>
>>35969676
>it's the "graduated college years ago with a degree but still dreaming on playing a creamy power ballad in front of your high school and impressing your crush who would say something to the effect of 'wow who is that guy he's so dreamy'"
>>
File: 1410719575312.png (267KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410719575312.png
267KB, 564x600px
>at shopping center
>go into grocery store to buy food
>only sells power tools
>>
File: 1415760759357.gif (974KB, 515x461px) Image search: [Google]
1415760759357.gif
974KB, 515x461px
>still at shopping center
>go to optometrist to get eyes checked
>he offers me a tattoo and tarot card reading instead
>>
File: 1482691668744.jpg (20KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1482691668744.jpg
20KB, 265x265px
>go to drug store to pick up vitamins
>they don't have anything except peope dancing
>>
File: 1409176687484.gif (487KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1409176687484.gif
487KB, 500x370px
>go to the dollar store
>everything is a penny and the things I was needing from other stores is there
>>
File: disgusted slant eyes.png (507KB, 951x534px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted slant eyes.png
507KB, 951x534px
>be running in a marathon
>have to do acrobatic tricks to advance or else you cannot proceed to go onto running the next mile
>just bypass it
>course marshall disqualifies me and others who decided it was bullshit
>>
File: 1488130880054.png (72KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488130880054.png
72KB, 500x338px
>half-awake, half-dreaming
>start thinking about numbers
>concepts of infinity shrouding thoughts
>get up and have panic attack while pacing around room all while not entirely conscious of whats happening
>can't remember exactly what spooked me when its over

this has happened to me a few times now. what the fuck is this?
>>
File: 1421850568606.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421850568606.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>be girl instead of guy
>be back in high school
>finish gym class
>have to shower
>tfw showering with a bunch of high scool girls
>>
>it's another last year of high school dream again where you say that it's ok if you fail because you already graduated
>it's another "that kid who died in a motorcycle accident" is alive dream
>it's another 3d porn simulator where you get you dick sucked dream
>it's another your dead cat is alive but he looks weird and you know he is close to dying dream

I make this dream almost every night
>>
>>35962532
got this during a nap.
had to check my pants after because it felt so fucking real. never happened again though..
>>
File: 1372654326647.png (97KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97KB, 246x232px
>Freddy Krueger, Jason Vorhees, Leather Face, and Chucky are chasing me
>>
>>35962566
>It's a unwillingly killing a lot of people while you are driving in city and can't stop the car dream. Family gets ruined by reparation expenses.
>>
>have 3 dreams per sleep
>remember them all
>they all have cool little tangible stories
>>
>its a fat black woman giving red fluorescent bank notes with binary code on them saying "WID DIS YOU CAN HAVE DA ETERNAL MONEY" dream
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 635x773px
>It's an unconscious from start to finish without dreaming sleep pattern

this is objectively worse, desu and will probably be what the "afterlife" will be like.
>>
>>35963479
I pretty much have this but I'm not sure if I have long spans of darkness or if all the dreamlets stream together fluidly
>>
File: 1482761963734.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482761963734.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>it's a teeth falling out dream
>it's an argument with your father dream
>it's a get caught with unforgivable porn dream
>it's a wake up screaming at the end of a not-even-that-scary nightmare dream
>it's another dream in which you're dying after anticipating it for the whole dream
>>
File: 1490949845391.png (203KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1490949845391.png
203KB, 500x471px
>It's a having a gf dream
>>
>>35970137
Well, two nights ago a dream me and a friend were at this big bizarre event that didnt make sense. We were running alot for some reason and i told my friend to start pushing me into all the 13/14/15 yr old girls. Id fall on top of them and fondle their boobs. The rest of the dream was literally just that. Im 27 btw. But yeh, for the past year its been 100's of dreams like that. If i turn a tv on its young girls undressing. Very often if im in a room with people half of them are naked teen girls, etc. This is really fucking with my head, my dreams have never had consistent themes or people or objects. (Besides weird houses) whhyyyyyyyyyyy this? I feel attracted during the dream but irl no interest. I dont look at jb stuff on the internet and think they look weird desu. This is all unsettling to me for so many reasons
>>
File: 1485026966256.jpg (913KB, 2072x3108px) Image search: [Google]
1485026966256.jpg
913KB, 2072x3108px
>>35971557
This was, is and will be my worst nightmare for the rest of my life
>>
>be outside at night
>spot a group of people under a street lamp
>as i spot them, they run towards me
>one of them pulls a gun on me
>we become friends
>wake up
tfw no friends :(
>>
File: 1485784241024.jpg (54KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1485784241024.jpg
54KB, 964x912px
>It's a you do something really bad and illegal and now the police are after you dream
>>
I almost never remember my dreams, but when I do they are very realistic (i.e. can't talk to cute gril, girl thinks I'm weird, get rejected big time)
>>
File: 1443933531159.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1443933531159.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>it's a "making out with cousin" dream
>it's a "sitting in class and staff member interrupts class to bitch you out in front of everyone" dream
>it's a "in your room and an amorphous black mass that you can barely see through your blinds psychically attacks your mind" dream
>it's a "madly in love with a girl but she doesn't give a single shit about you" dream

the first one was nice and I would very much like it to become a reality
>>
>its another me stabbing someone and being a serial killer dream
I hate those dreams
>>
File: 1428714085547.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1428714085547.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>it's another "getting a blowjob from that girl I keep dreaming about" dream
I don't even know if what I feel in the dreams is what a blowjob really feels like.
>>
>>35962648
>it's a somehow forced to go back to high school dream and I can't do basic math as the class silently judges me

I have this dream at least every two weeks.
>>
>>35962808
You should try joining a fighting gym. I did muay thai and Sambo for a year and now all I do in fighting dreams is grapple and win for some reason.
>>
>>35963977
Can I get details? Is it chasing you down long hallways, or are you going in one door in a hallways only to exit out another?
>>
File: 1415431656032.jpg (20KB, 340x321px) Image search: [Google]
1415431656032.jpg
20KB, 340x321px
>>35961431

>havent smoked weed in a couple weeks
>my sleep problems are coming back
>in the moments where i finally do sleep are followed by very real feeling dreams
>woke up in a fright from a dream today
>dad was choking out my older sister and then turned his anger toward me
>i punched him in his jaw
>immediately woke up in fear and confusion
>ive never had problems with my dad

what does this mean? should i be concerned?
>>
>>35970099
>gain the power of telekinesis
>it slowly gets weaker and weaker until the power goes away completely
>>
File: 1467246479224.png (367KB, 704x666px) Image search: [Google]
1467246479224.png
367KB, 704x666px
>it's another "try to scream but nothing comes out" dream
>it's another "paralyzed with fear in the certain knowledge that unspeakable horrors lie in the darkness beyond" dream
>>
File: peepear.png (577KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
peepear.png
577KB, 480x476px
>It's a GRANDMA BANGS A SPOON AGAINST YOUR TEETH dream

>It's a HORRIFYING ENTITY TRAPS YOUR SOUL AND CONSCIOUSNESS INSIDE AN OBSCURE AND LIMITED POCKET DIMENSION FOR ALL ETERNITY dream.

>It's a YOU FIGURED OUT YOU'RE IN A DREAM AND NOW EVERYONE TURNS INTO GANGLY SPIDER LIKE MONSTERS IN ORDER TO REMOVE YOU FOR UPSETTING THE NATURAL BALANCE OF YOUR OWN MIND dream.

>It's an EVERYTHING IS BURNING AND NO ONE IS LEFT YOU'RE ALL ALONE dream.

>It's a SMILING THING COMES UP TO YOUR SECOND STORY WINDOW AND SLOWLY CRAWLS INSIDE WHILE YOU ARE UNABLE TO MOVE dream.

>It's a HE'S HIDING IN THE CLOSET AND STARING AT YOU AND YOU CAN MOVE BUT IF YOU DO HE'LL COME OUT dream.

>It's a DON'T LOOK AT THE CEILING WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT LOOK AT THE CEILING dream.

>It's a KNOW YOU'RE IN A DREAM BUT CAN'T WAKE UP NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO AND WHEN YOU DO WAKE UP YOU FEEL VERY SHORT OF BREATH AND WEAK dream.

>It's a SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE OR CERTAIN BEINGS WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR SOUL WHILE YOU'RE HAVING SLEEP PARALYSIS dream.

>It's a BARGAINING FOR YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL WHILE YOUR HEAD IS FUCKED IN A DREAM BECAUSE YOU LEFT AN OPEN CHAIR THAT SATAN DECIDED WAS AN OPEN INVITATION dream.

>It's a WALK INTO YOUR OLD CLASSROOM AND EVERYONE TURNS THEIR HEAD AND STARTS SCREAMING AT YOU AND YOU CAN'T GET OUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO dream.

I don't sleep well.
>>
>>35974376
Oh and don't forget the dream where everything could have gone well but you always imagine the worst possible thing to happen and then it does because you're in a dream dream.
>>
>its a evil mage is using his magic powers to make me fall infinitly in the air and I need tk use my shrinking powers to escape
>>
>>35974512
>dream
originallo
>>
>it's a you get killed by a nuclear blast but don't wake up and instead are stuck as a body less mind in infinite darkness dream
The blast felt so warm, I can still feel it on my skin if I think about it. I had this dream in January and it's given me a lot of anxiety since
>>
File: 1479409153561.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479409153561.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>it's a doing/wearing something embarrassing in public and everyone is awkwardly trying to pretend not to notice but it's just making everything worse dream
>>
>it's a masturbating makes you levitate dream
>>
File: IMG_1389.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>35961431
I know that shakey building feel m8
-Is symbolic of not having a strong life foundation to rely on.

That shot in head feel
-you're welcoming death if you don't wake up from it

And teeth fallout
Is poor oral hygiene I'm pretty sure.
Tho maybe also excessive masturbation
>>
I have nightmares every night. I get hurt every time. And every time the pain is still there after waking up.

Dreams inside dreams inside dreams inside dreams inside dreams

I wish i couldn't dream at all
>>
File: IMG_1178.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>35964297
Interesting , anon
Please, show us on this pepe where the mean man touched you
>>
>>35961431
>It's a insects crawling everywhere dream
>It's a falling through bed too hell dream
>it's a family member berates me dream
>>
File: 1491113312859.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491113312859.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>it's a dream where your mind convinces yourself you've had this exact type of dream before and you're really visiting a dream realm where everyone is happy to see you again and ready to pick up where you left off and you wake up crying because you had to leave dream
>>
>it's an abstract dream where dad is represented by a hard lump of red clay and mom is represented by a extremely bright, shining light.

had this dream all the time when i was a kid. nothing happened in the dream. just these object were there and nothing else.
>>
>It's a need to use the bathroom out but every stall is comically dirty and disgusting but I have to pee

What does it mean
>>
>its another dream in the same city
>my dream apartment is the same as last time
>city is a disaster prone beach town and is the constant location of most of my dreams

h e l p
>>
>>35962566
> this is my worst dream. I'm single handily fucking up my families car
>>
>it's a commit suicide by shooting myself in the head and laying on the floor waiting to bleed out dream

best dream i've had in a while
>>
I used to have a few reoccurring nightmares when I was young. Weird thing is, they always seemed to resolve themselves. I would have these nightmares over and over again, but they each have a final episode.

>old claymation called Bump in the Night
>green fucker in pic related would always kidnap me
>they way he scuttled around in my dreams freaked me out
>dream was resolved when he fell down a well in the middle of my bedroom and couldn't get out
>a note was conveniently left explaining the ordeal

>had a reoccurring nightmare where I would open a door to an enclosed place like a fridge or closet
>force would grab me and drag me into the void
>last one of that one I told my dream self this would be the last time
>open a grocery store fridge and it grabs me
>never had it after that

>reoccurring nightmare where a lobster pieces me relentlessly
>eventually cook and eat him
>>
Anyone else here dream a lot of flood waters? I seem to have a lot of dreams with murky, deep water. Sometimes flowing really fast.
>>
>>35961431
>it's a oneitis-one who I've spited is present in weird function bus doesn't acknowledge me and doesn't react to me or is in an enemy role dream
>it's a oneitis-one is extremely vividly affectionate or intimate dream

the former happens 9/10 times, the latter 1/10. they occur about 20-30 times a year. Also:

>it's a oneitis-two is again conspicuously absent compared to oneitis-one dream

literally ONE time oneitis-two was in my dreams, and she vanished almost immediately after short interaction, seemed forced. what does my brain mean by this contraption?
>>
>>35973097
It chases me into one room and then I exit some other way to go into another room which it finds me in and so on
>>
>>35962566
I had this dream last night. Dreamt I was fleeing police and kept hitting people riding motorcycles
>>
>>35965047
>it's an everyone is extremely disappointed in you dream

>it's a sleepwalk and piss everywhere kind of night
>>
>>35962566
My car dreams are almost comical.

>trying to drive
>can't see over steering wheel because the seat I'm sitting in is like an old comfy armchair that sinks down so I can't see over the dash
>>
File: 1438881198010.jpg (25KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1438881198010.jpg
25KB, 396x396px
>It's a you're turned into a girl dream
>>
File: reee.png (766KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
766KB, 900x900px
>>35961431
>it's a running in slow motion dream
>it's a fighting in slow motion dream
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>35961431
>it's a Donald Trump has a heart attack on public television and nobody does anything to save him dream

Scared the shit out of me, thought we were doomed.
>>
File: nice.jpg (14KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
14KB, 460x315px
>>35976561
something original so I don't get muted again
>>
File: 2ea.jpg (35KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
2ea.jpg
35KB, 600x873px
>it's a public space and you realise that you're in a dream so you try and make out with a random woman before you wake up dream
>>
File: 1451535069819.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451535069819.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>35961431
>it's a cuddling with someone dream
>>
>it's a nightmare so bad you actually realize you're dreaming and wake up few seconds later
>>
i think it's been well over a year since the last time i've had any sort of dream. is there something wrong with me, or is this normal?
>>
>>35976561
>have a dream where I wake up in some weird place
>realise my hair is blonde
>look down
>see that I'm now in the body of a fat blonde girl
>wake up before I can do anything fun in her body
It's a shame I haven't had a dream like that again
>>
File: lawn.png (53KB, 269x205px) Image search: [Google]
lawn.png
53KB, 269x205px
>about to fall asleep
>suddenly ear- shattering loud noise in your head
>>
File: 1489776070655.jpg (20KB, 366x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489776070655.jpg
20KB, 366x361px
>It's a you're in a city dream and you can go anywhere
>It's a you're traveling somewhere magical dream
>It's a you're in your home town but everything 1000% better dream

>>35974894
This happens to me on occasion, I don't wanna leave my cyber punk city.

>>35977102
For me it's a furry girl, it's only ever happened once though two years ago, before that the last 'I'm a girl' dream happened in like 2008
>>
>>35977057
You dream unless you're drinking lots of alcohol or taking drugs. Most don't remember dreams as we have quite a few of them per night.
>>
>>35975914
Quite often. Usually I'm trying to get to work but the bridge I always cross got flooded due to the river level rising. I take an alternative path but it involves lifting my car up onto a bridge, driving it for about 100 feet, then lifting it again.

>it's the you are really physically strong dream
>>
>>35975837
Also had recurring ones

>lie in parents bed with them
>suddenly door opens slowly
>something drags me out of room
>parents don't wake up

After like the 10th time I would just go with it because I knew it was just a dream and that I'd wake up after

second one was me and some childhood friends visiting like a haunted mansion or something

third one was me standing in our basement with the walls coming closer and closer about to crush me. Same with this one, after the 10th time or so I would just wait for it to be over so I could wake up
>>
>>35969814
I thought I was the only one who had a dream where I pulled a card from a standard deck of cards instead of a duel monsters card.
>>
>>35969814
>it's pot of greed
>>
>>35962685
Shit, I had those when I was a kid.
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.