[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw spend time fixing yourself >working out >reading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483907877398.jpg (81KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483907877398.jpg
81KB, 750x750px
>tfw spend time fixing yourself
>working out
>reading
>learning a new language
>getting a new wardrobe
>tfw the only women you could possibly get even now are fat lazy girls who would want to just sit around eating ice cream and making their brain rot with netflix

so why do we robots have to work ourselves up just to get a girl that will bring us back down?
what's the point?
>>
>bettering yourself for women
lmao this is where you got played
>>
>>35960994
Women don't care about those things.

Women only care about genetics that you can't change.
>>
>>35961026
then what am I supposed to do?
sit around in nihilism?
better myself out of what?
self-hatred and a severe lack of validation in all areas of my life is the only motivation that keeps me going
>>
>tfw the only women you could possibly get even now are fat lazy girls who would want to just sit around eating ice cream and making their brain rot with netflix

Thats the mistake in your calculation.
Never get a gf which you're emotional attached to.
Let her be replaceable, because in the end you're always paid for sex.
No matter if she is a hooker or your "gf"/"wife".
>>
there isn't any

it's why i don't bother. work out, exercise, becoe more sociable etc. For what? to have a chance with some ugly woman who has to put in 2% of the effort I do? No thanks

Not to mention she will just dump me anyway when she sees my small dick
>>
>>35961097
*paying

oregano mate
>>
>>35961060
they care about social value. A book-smart doctor that speaks multiple languages and is tall is valuable because he is high social value and it denies other women from having him. They want an interesting guy to brag about and make them seem more interesting.
>>
>>35961145
>A book-smart doctor that speaks multiple languages and is tall
>and is tall

THERE IT IS
>>
>>35961211
even if the theoretical doctor wasn't tall he'd be high value since he has money, power, and ability
>>
>>35961228
Yes, a short man can manage to achieve the same social value as an unemloyed tall man by becoming a doctor.
>>
>>35961280
god you're a fucking moron
why do manlets always have to make every thread about height on here?
>>
>>35960994
Go MGTOW, at least to a certain extent. Nothing wrong with having a gf, but don't make it the focus of all your activities.

For example, don't workout to attract a woman, workout to keep your body healthy and live as long as possible, to see all the amazing technology that humanity will develop within your lifetime. Who knows what AI and space travel will look like 80 years from now- so take good care of your body and maybe you will get to see for yourself!
>>
>>35961304
Because in this case, "tall" is just a handy representation of genetically-determined physical attractiveness.
>>
why are they the only girls who want you?
>>
>>35961067
Personality is Everything

But you can't accept this
>>
>>35961381

that's biology denying, anon, the two most basic drives in men are these:

-wanting to attract women and have women be loyal to you

-being superior to your fellow man

"staying alive so you can travel space maybe" is bullshit

I understand that putting so much energy into women can be a daunting task, because they're not very trustworthy, but understand that once you get to the top 5-10% in attractiveness women are much less likely to betray you, and if they do betray you it doesn't matter because other women are waiting to take their place
>>
>>35961536
women don't give a shit about personality, they just want someone to parade around and make their parents proud and friends jealous
>>
>>35961582
That's statistics-defying, anon.
>once you get to the top 5-10% in attractiveness women are much less likely to betray you, and if they do betray you it doesn't matter because other women are waiting to take their place

You can't ask all men to be in the top 5-10%, because only 5-10% of them can be in that range, by definition. The rest should go MGTOW.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.