[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 months ago >be me >buy 3 adderall from friend >drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>3 months ago
>be me
>buy 3 adderall from friend
>drive around in ghetto to kill time
>get pulled over
>grabbed wrong wallet without licence in it
>get handcuffed
>cop asks if i have drugs. admit to 3 addys in cigarette box
>place in back of cop car
>answer a few questions
>get let go
>last week getting letters from lawyers wanting to represent me
>had a warrant out for my arrest last week
>turn self in, see judge, plead not guilty
>its a fucking felony
>have to hire lawyer, court next week

What the fuck is going to happen to me guys? I don't have a drug infraction on my record, and I'm fucking worried.

All of this shit because I had 3 adderall and I just wanted to play video games all night. I'm not a heavy abuser and I don't even smoke weed and I don't drink often.

life is cruel
>>
Post your charges and the state you live in and I can help. Is this your first arrest?
>>
>>35960942
Michigan. Its a felony charge apparently. I already saw the judge a few days ago and pleaded not guilty and I'm getting a lawyer. Its the first time I've been in trouble for this. Took a piss test a couple days ago for it and dropped clean.

Didn't get arrested.
>>
>>35960910
Protect and serve!!
>>
Love seeing Amerifags get rekt
>>
>>35960976
Drop the lawyer. If you don't have a job, get one. If this is your first offence keep going to court and bettering yourself and the community you live in. If you show you're not a derelict they will be lenient on you. If anything you'll get to go to drug counseling. Just don't be a dumbass and get arrested again.
>>
>>35960976
Retard here.

Isn't not guilty good?
>>
>>35961057
He plead not guilty. That just means he told the judge he didn't do it
>>
>>35961056
>drop the lawyer

what the fuck are you a fucking moron ?

>just go at it yourself anon
>the courts will be lenient if you promise not to do it again
>some bullshit about community service

this is the dumbest fucking post i've read on here in like a week, i'm a fucking normie so i don't post often here but you fucking neets live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>35961077
Oh okay thanks for clearing it up
>>
Does someone want to rank OP's fuckups from bad to worst?
>1. be me
>2. buy 3 adderall from friend
>3. drive around in ghetto to kill time
>4. get pulled over
>5. grabbed wrong wallet without licence in it
>6. admit to 3 addys in cigarette box
>7. answer a few questions
>8. plead not guilty
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>35961092
Why would he pay for a lawyer when he can get a legal aid? Its his first offense and if he shows the judge he isn't a scumbag the judge will be lenient on him. Why pay a guy thousands of dollars when you can get a legal aid or defend yourself for free.
>>
>>35961143
I'm getting a lawyer because I don't want to go to fucking jail over this minuscule bullshit.
>>
>>35961077
Well if he is being charged with a felony possession of a controlled substance he is right to challenge it.

Op can possibly have the judge downgrade the charges if he gets a good lawyer and is polite.
>>
You're going to prison friend

Unprescribed substances are a much larger deal than some weed
>>
>>35961143
haha ok fine, OP listen to this guy, don't pay a professional just get the public pretender who's working with the prosecutor. also say you're sorry to the judge and just say you dindu nuffin your turning your life around you just got you a job yo
>>
>>35961171
Bro you had 3 addys. You're a menace to society and must be kept off the streets
>>
>>35960910
I have no sympathy for druggies like you.

Hope you get jailed you retarded degenerate. You aren't innocent, play victim all you like.
>>
File: 1490892165917.jpg (13KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490892165917.jpg
13KB, 245x246px
>>35960910
>cop asks if i have drugs. admit to 3 addys in cigarette box
Why would you do this?
>>
>>35961197
I'm saving him money. I've been to court and jail. If he gets a legal aid the judge will see he's poor and he can play the poor card to avoid drug counseling and rehab which also cost money and you need insurance for it too. If he gets a lawyer he's just another paycheck in the courtroom and he'll keep going to court and end up in debt.
>>
>>35961265
I was in handcuffs and without a licence, he would have searched my car anyways. They know to look in cigarette boxes.
>>
File: feels.png (284KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
284KB, 2400x2400px
I'm so scared
>>
>>35961402
Cry. Cry you bitch. I hope Bubba rapes your twink ass in jail.

Now get the fuck off my board. Aderall is for degenerate normies that have the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
>>35960910
>driving withput license
>get handcuffed
>america

get fucked where i live you pay 20 bucks and drop your license off at the nearest police station
>>
>>35961580
Really strange they threw the book at him but probably because he had drugs. Leaving your license at home is only an infraction.
>>
>>35961291
you are either baiting or so gullible and retarded it hurts
>>
The dumbest thing of all OP is that it's fucking adderall.

Want to know how I got adderall? I went to the doctor and told her I was having trouble paying attention in class. I went home with 30 pills the same day.
>>
>i don't even drink often

You will after trying to find a job with a criminal record
>>
>>35961580
ive done this before. you just tell them something else about you, like your name and address, SSN, or show your registration. they call it in to their office, get a description of you, and verify it. youre supposed to apologize profusely about not having your ID, not fucking indulge the cop about what you have on you. it's a total fucking trap and ive also been there and have been searched against my will (both when i had shit and did not have shit, and always having told the cop i had nothing). you just have to hide whatever it is really well.
>>
>>35961102

powergap

>>
>>35961783

Powergap

The rest

Ftfy
>>
>>35962114
Its from bad to worse

I think it was right with OP at bottom...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.