[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think that if you were to take off your mask that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6855.jpg (81KB, 639x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6855.jpg
81KB, 639x577px
Do you ever think that if you were to take off your mask that people could accept the real you? Ive been told that im weird when im trying to be normal, so what would i be if im my true self? Is there some alternative salvation i can achieve if i just end it all now? Would i finally be happy instead of relying on synthetic happiness? I want to move across the world but if i do, would i be happy or just be running away from the sadness i face at home? Is my college degree going to be worthless if i cant find a job? Am i not smart enough to achieve a REAL degree above a ba? Would i be happier if i spent time with real people? I hate being around people and i hate tobe with myself.
Anyone else feel stuff like this?
>>
If I were to act myself, I'd probably put in a padded cell for the rest of my life.
>>
>>35960808
I don't want to go to prison.
>>
I definitely know these assholes would hate the real me. I can feel their contempt ooze out when I let just a little bit of me slip out by accident.
It is beyond tiresome.
>>
>>35960808
I already do act like the real me
>Quiet
>Awkward
>Boring
>Negative
>>
File: 1487248720038.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487248720038.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>the real you
i don't even know what that is at this point

But if i suddenly started to speak my mind, and do/say what i really feel, people would definitely hate me. The whole reason i'm lonely in the first place is i don't function well with people. I'm a selfish jerk on the inside, but i can pass as a quite passive loser if i keep my mouth shut and parrot social cues.
>>
>>35960979
Shit. This hitsme deep. Im a very egocentric person and i feel the same thing about people. I did speak my mind but ive been casted out time and time again. I have very morbid views and say very different things. Its hard to relate to others but ive met people who think the same as me but its never worked out well. Im never happy anymore.
>>
>>35961277
>when you realize you only do things because you feel obligated and/or you're trying to obtain a purely selfish goal
>the feelings of other people only factor in as potential obstacles
>>
>>35961410
>Do you ever think that if you were to take off your mask that people could accept the real you?
He'll no. That's the whole reason I wear the mask in the first place.
>>
>>35960808
I've slowly been taking off the mask for the past 2 years and people seem to like me even more. I'm realizing that most of my social problems have a fuck of a lot to do with the fact that I wore a mask for so long.
>>
File: batman-begins.jpg (68KB, 490x306px) Image search: [Google]
batman-begins.jpg
68KB, 490x306px
>>35960808
>It's not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.