[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't swipe right me if you can't hold a conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1893.jpg (16KB, 184x177px)
IMG_1893.jpg
16KB, 184x177px
>don't swipe right me if you can't hold a conversation
>end up talking to a brick wall who expects me to do all the conversing
>>
>>35960618
nobody lieks small talk senpai
>>
that's women for you

literally don't think they need to bring anything to the table
>>
>having a conversation with a girl
>I tell her a little bit about myself, my hobbies, etc.
>Her responses are: k, thanks, lol, yeah

Well fuck you, bitch. You're boring as fuck.
>>
>>35960618
>>35960781
Pretty much means you're not Chad and aren't worthy of conversation with her
>>
>ask girl about herself, where she's from, how her spring break was, etc
>she answers but doesn't ask me anything

Fucking hate this. Makes me feel like I'm interrogating her. I just unmatch first sign of this no matter how attractive she is.
>>
>using tinder

you realize this makes you unattractive to 100% of the "pure" girls you want to attract right? lol

now you're never getting laid
>>
>>35960618
women are the most boring useless pieces of shit ever

how do we nuke women
>>
>>35960876
female genocide now

lets get it started
>>
File: Frog Happy For Armageddon.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Happy For Armageddon.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>35960959
sounds so satisfying anon

experience the pleasure in their suffering
>>
File: at the club.jpg (71KB, 410x474px) Image search: [Google]
at the club.jpg
71KB, 410x474px
Remember:
Two letter text? Translation: next.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.