[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHOA im fucking toasted why dont you do drugs? this is way better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1447643063980.jpg (47KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1447643063980.jpg
47KB, 704x396px
WHOA im fucking toasted

why dont you do drugs? this is way better than real life
>>
Because real life just finds you later.
>>
File: Catnip.jpg (50KB, 501x485px) Image search: [Google]
Catnip.jpg
50KB, 501x485px
>>35960131
WHOA In a gadda da vida baby!
>>
Drugs makes you more retarded.
>>
Pretty dumb without saying what drug
>>
>>35960739
dxm

shit is getting crazy now

i wonder how i lived my life without any friends? what happened to the old internet? 4ch0000n dot net etcetera ? i used to love the internet so much but it all feels flip flopped.

where did my people go im bored and alone lmao
>>
>>35960131
Hi anon, hope you're having a good trip :)

Do you think lightning is God getting pissed?
>>
File: 1489370403333.jpg (33KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489370403333.jpg
33KB, 399x388px
>be me
>buy 3 adderall from friend
>drive around in ghetto to kill time
>get pulled over
>grabbed wrong wallet without licence in it
>get handcuffed
>cop asks if i have drugs. admit to 3 addys in cigarette box
>place in back of cop car
>answer a few questions
>get let go
>last week getting letters from lawyers wanting to represent me
>had a warrant out for my arrest last week
>turn self in, see judge, plead not guilty
>its a fucking felony
>have to hire lawyer, court next week

What the fuck is going to happen to me guys? I don't have a drug infraction on my record, and I'm fucking worried.

All of this shit because I had 3 adderall and I just wanted to play video games all night. I'm not a heavy abuser and I don't even smoke weed and I don't drink often.

life is cruel
>>
Tell us what profound thoughts come to you from dxm. I'm just drunk and letting my weed tolerance go down. Weed is super trippy if you've got a low tolerance.
>>
i'm basically high 24/7
>>
>>35960131
Drugs are the most normie thing you can do.
>>
I take Psychedelics and Weed.
>>
>>35960131

i used to do drugs, here are some stories from that time. real life doesn't go away, i promise.
>>35957494
>>
>>35960928
at least normies are happy anon.
>>
>>35960872
>get handcuffed for not having your license confrimed fake or leaving out vital information
>>
Opiates will change your life for the good and bad, 9/10 would recommend to robots
>>
>>35960872
Please not guilty.

This ex cop tail gated me and I slammed the breaks on her like 3 times and at a red light I got out and sprayed sun tan lotion all over her car. I tried to flee but she persued me. She called in favors to get me tried in court for a felony.

I pushed the trial back like 3 months and I was guilty as fuck with a bunch of shit on my record. She didn't show up to trial.

Stick with not guilty and tell them the truth. If you can get the cop to drop the charges tell them the truth and let your white skin pull you through.

Good luck bro. Either way you can probably get it exponged. Whatever happens is God Almighty's plan.
>>
>>35960962
No, that really happened. When I said I didn't have my licence on me the cop told me to step out of my car and he cuffed me.
>>
>>35960131
Because I am under the age of 25 and my brain is still developing.

After I'm 26, my excuse will be that I see no need to do so.
>>
>>35960955
no one cares about your stupid blogthread
>>
>>35961008
how rude of you to say that in such a cruel manner. i sure do hope you are just mean to me in this way, i can take the cruelty.
>>
>>35960872

Greentexting is so fucking old. I think I just started fucking automatically ignoring green text back in 2012. isnt that fucking weird? everytime i see green text i skim right over it. i dont have the patience for that shit.

i just skimmed it. you drove in the ghetto with three little pills in the glove box ad you told him opr something? i think this is an ironic frog post. I don't get the joke. but then thuis >>35960997

is that a joke too? God Almighty? What the fuck god isnt real normie ruuu roo ree? In the ghetto to kill time? Yo MUST be a normie.

>>35960905
Fuck living dude. Life lost its curiosity and luster yearssss ago, that leaves with your childhood innocence. Then comes teenaged rambling, then comes real life with a real job and bills and responsibility and the law and shit.

And then video games and anime and shit and the internet lose its luster too. You really gotta wonder what the hell it is getting you out of bed in the morning, maybe the fear that you just wanna go with it and hope things dont get worse. You gotta have a job right?

>>35961006
Well youre a fucking normie then. God 4chan really has gone to shit I even forgot that I quit giving a fuck to complain years ago.
>>
>tfw tolerance to DXM is so high all you get is side effects
>tfw can't take psychedelics because too unstable
>tfw trapped
>tfw without your cool thoughts juice you've become a husk of a person
it sucks
>>
>>35961104
huff coleman's camp fuel. that'll release the dmt in your brain when you start dying and you'll have the most intense fully tactile hallucinations you've ever had.
>>
>>35960872
I'm scared of this. I've never done drugs, and if I ever did I feel I'd get in trouble at random
>>
>>35961071
>God isn't real
>Tripcode user

Yeah I mean, you're talking and thinking about him right now so he has to exist.
>>
>>35961153
>Coleman's camp fuel gets you high
Are you for real I got a huge can of that exact brand
>>
>>35961447
yes. i am for real. get a jar, and a bandana or clean rag and dab a VERY small amount on it, fold it a few times and inhale through it. just keep at it, you'll feel drunk as fuck, then whatever you're watching or seeing will freak you the fuck out, then keep huffing, and you'll start to trip. i used to soak morning glory seeds in mine, and it made me trip the light fantastic.
>>
>>35961616
>>35961447
are people really talking about huffing naptha

i think ive lost the ability to discern between shitposting and realposting
>>
>>35961682
naptha is a little different, just a little,

oh! i forgot, you have to mix the coleman's camp fuel in equal amounts water, and shake the fuck out of it in a jar. it's a lot cleaner that way. the two liquids are a different viscosity and i think the fuel will be on the top level. just siphon that off and use that, you'll be fine.
>>35961682
this is a thread about people overdosing on dxm. severe liver failure vs kidney damage, who gives a fuck.
>>
Haha dude sweet I'm gonna trip balls on lamp fuel
>>
>>35961787
No dude! Dont fucking huff campfire gas. What the hell is going on around here?
>>
File: Getter.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Getter.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>take 2 hits of acid
>walk to small edm show with friend
>eat two points of molly on the way
>two fucked up to dance
>random girls trying to get with me, but can't even keep a conversation with them
>feel amazing but can't control thoughts, can't enjoy anything except watching lights
>have to leave venue because tripping too hard, find other friends at bar, follow them around
>go to after show, can't talk to all the cute girls around me, can't talk to my friends because way too high
>sit on wall with this random chick and watch this girl dance with a light whip for 2 hours
>go home

I like the visuals I saw but the most fun part about going out is talking and connecting to people. I can't talk to people when I'm getting shutter vision. And I don't really want to talk to people otherwise.
>>
>>35961823
who are you to tell him what to do? it won't kill him. it's basically like doing airduster but slower and a lot more hallucination. quit being a stick in the mud. you wanted people to avoid the real world. drugs are drugs.
>>
>>35961845
the only way to truly trip is to trip alone.
>>
>>35961848
why would someone huff lighter fluid when they could buy dxm for 8$ at walmart
>>
>>35961880
because dxm sucks.
>>
File: eb0.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eb0.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>35961880
Look you can go fuck yourself attentions seeking tripfag piece of filth.
>>
Drugs are for degenerates. Anyone who attests drugs make them more creative/thoughtful/happy are usually boring idiots in the first place.
>>
>>35961845
I forgot i was /r9k/ for a second
>walk to small edm show with friend
>random girls trying to get with me
>find other friends at bar
Fuck off normie
>>
>>35961875
I agree. I try to stay with them every time, but I always tear away into my own world. I like it but at the same time the molly made me want to talk to tall these girls I couldn't. I've eatin 8 hits alone before, I've seen whatever I wanted to see from these type drugs. One thing I notice is that I need to stop following this negative pattern with drugs to fill boredom and anxiety. I need to distance myself from the people that do this regualarliy and pick and choose when i want to have a carnival. I'm glad I tripped and I'll trip again but I'm going to avoid coke, xanax, and molly as well as alcohol for regular use. IT is extremely unhealthy.

the candy flip was fucking amazing though. I would love to do it at a festival. I never had done it before
>>
>>35961981
yeah first time i ever did molly and lsd i sat with my cat and watched the air turn into the sea and listened to cats speak to each other in the darkness round the orange cone of light under the alley street light.
>>
>>35960131
Even if my life is shit at least I can suffer with honor and build character through the pain. Drug use is a sign of weakness, just because you're a failure doesn't mean you need to be a bitch.
>>
>>35962342
4chan is basically facebook 2.0 at this point fuck this shit
>>
>>35961933
not as boring as u
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.