[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you go to prom, anon? If so, tell me about your date and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: prom.jpg (485KB, 1540x1027px) Image search: [Google]
prom.jpg
485KB, 1540x1027px
Did you go to prom, anon? If so, tell me about your date and how you asked them to go with you.
>>
>>35959763
I can't, it was too pathetic and boring to even detail.
>>
>>35959763
oh my god I hate normalfags so much.
>>
File: 1491098662592.jpg (598KB, 1540x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1491098662592.jpg
598KB, 1540x1027px
This guyerino.
>>
File: 1491004790344.gif (5KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491004790344.gif
5KB, 569x510px
>>35959763
What the fuck is wrong with the people in this picture? I live in a southern shithole and see people more attractive than them in Walmart.
>>
File: 1426640311982.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1426640311982.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35959763

>date

Most of the people in my year went in large same-sex groups. Biggest relief of my life after all those "getting a date before prom" movies.
>>
>>35959781
Spill the beans friend?
>>
>>35959763
I didn't even eat lunch in the cafeteria. I always hid
>>
>>35959763
how hard is it to just wear a nice fitted white/light blue button up
>>
>>35959763
Yep, twice. They were fun. After I graduated I was dating a girl one grade below me so I went back to her prom with her when I was in college.

I was a normie back then, this was 2002/2003. I'm going to die of old age now, excuse me.
>>
What is it with these disgusting "Dumb and Dumber" color vests? Just wear black and white for fucks sake.
>>
>>35959763
You could blow up that entire room and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
File: nervous.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>35961158
How did you ask someone to prom?
>>
>>35959763
>tfw mommy got mad at me for never having a date to a single school dance
Not a prideful feel desu
>>
>>35959763
I'm not convinced that a single person in that room isn't autistic.
>>
>>35961314
Instead of asking as a question, I said it as a statement. Waited for the moment after a laugh in conversation then said "we should go to prom." Leave it there, she'll pause, then go "what, really?" and you say "yeah, wanna go?"

That's how I used to get dates for dances, I went to quite a few.
>>
File: excellent.jpg (43KB, 590x834px) Image search: [Google]
excellent.jpg
43KB, 590x834px
>>35961474
Thank you! I had the idea of saying it as a statement, glad to know it works.
>>
>>35961552
Have fun, young pupper
>>
File: url-1.jpg (13KB, 126x212px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
13KB, 126x212px
>>35959763
Went with high school sweetheart, so I didn't have to ask. Just bought her a ticket and gave it to her a couple weeks before-hand.

It was pretty boring. Our prom king was an autistic nigger that was elected as a joke, but it wasn't really "mean-spirited". He won, we laughed the end.
>>
She agreed to go as my date because I got dumped a week or 2 before the prom and she felt bad.

>I spazzed the day of because I didn't know how to rent a limo
>She found a friend who owned a towncar and could drive us that night
>I barely spoke to her or anyone that night because I was (and still am) an introverted aspie
>Even though she didn't go to my school she had more friends there that wanted to talk to her than I did
>Driving home, she and her driver friend probably just wanted to go home, but I suggest we stop to eat
>at restaurant, admit I've thought about killing myself
>Finally drop me off at home
>No goodnight blowjob
> I understand why they like Chads
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (2MB, 7500x7500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
2MB, 7500x7500px
>>35961585
>we should go to prom
>"you should go away"
Is it even worth it?
>>
File: 1433657264460.png (153KB, 338x315px) Image search: [Google]
1433657264460.png
153KB, 338x315px
>>35959763
I went to junior prom without a date. The only reason why I went was because I was on prom court.

Some drunk chick from the school's dance team grinded on me and during the slow dance portion, the girl I was paired up with refused to look me in the face while we danced.
>>
>>35959763
Mine was memorable
>go to prom
>dance with GF
>see some friends
>head back to lame after party
>GF has an allergic reaction to peanut butter
>I go home because the party sucked
Pretty stupid, but I guess I'm glad I can atleast say I went
>>
>>35961727
I guess you risk that if you're asking someone you don't know, but I never did that. Cold approach is nonsense in my opinion.
>>
Skipped going to prom junior year because no gf

Senior year I went with a fatty who I was hanging around often and made out with once. She didn't dance at the dance and kind of ruined my night.

next year after I graduated I went with then girlfriend who was a year younger than me but I took a bunch of xanax so I don't really remember anything from the night except brief flashes. In all the photos I was in I was having a great time apparently. lulz
>>
>>35959826
Walmart is universal anon, almost everyone shops there. So you see average people. Ugly and pretty alike. The only people you don't see are the rich ones.
>>
>>35959763
>year 12 formal (australian prom)
>all the normalfags went
>me and my robot friends just played vidya and watched anime the whole night
9/10 desu
We did do a burnout on some chads front lawn.
>>
>>35961812
What do you suggest I say in case of rejection?
>>
>>35961727
Going by myself was crushing, especially seeing the person I wanted to go with there as well. I just sat at my table and wished that I could leave
>>
File: HadriansWallpaper.jpg (665KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
HadriansWallpaper.jpg
665KB, 2880x1800px
>>35959763
My prom story.

>be autist loser in high school with only 3 people willing to talk to me
>they're also autists and two of them wear fedoras
>wear the same bootcut jeans and baggy t-shirt every day
>literally everyone else hates us and refuses to acknowledge us
>decide to do something about it and be alpha in junior year
>approach the grills I crushed on in classes to ask them to prom
>they give me the creep eyes and either look away immediately or tell me "no" in a confused voice
>for a few instances the males sitting with them actually got up to protect them from me
>slunk off back to my table realizing its hopeless
>spend the night online instead
>finally fucking figure out how to get past the panda

It was a good night.
>>
>Implying I wasn't the ultimate social outcast in public school.

Didn't consider it for a moment. I'm such a social pariah that I didn't make my first friend in college until my 4th year and that was with me trying the whole time the previous 3.
>>
No I graduated then went home and ate pizza and shitty cake with my family. I hated everyone in my graduating class minus 2 people but I was the list friend on their extensive list of friends so I didn't bother.
>>
>>35959763
Someone asked me to prom anon, even though I was younger. It was so she could say she was taken.
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy she was avoiding was here right now.

I didn't go to my own prom.
>>
File: 1472408104012.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472408104012.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
>junior year
>asked by a qt girl that i had been talking to in class for the past few weeks
>got nervous
>thought about how this could be a trap and how many things could go wrong and i would look like an idiot for thinking she actually wanted to go with me
>literally terrified by my own thoughts
>"uh...uh...maybe"
>never talked to her again for the rest of high school
>havent stopped thinking about it since that day

i will literally keep regretting this for the rest of my fucking life and there is nothing i can do about it but constantly think of what if scenarios
every time i think about this, i feel like dying that much more
i hate myself so fucking much for this shit
this was probably the only chance i will ever get to actually go out with someone and i fucked it up
>>
>>35962076
The idea behind just saying "we should go" is that it's a very nonchalant thing, like a shrug and smile and a "why not?" vibe. If she says no then I guess I'd just shrug just say "ok, see ya later" and that would be that. No big deal.
>>
>>35961726
>"So, Anon, do you prefer Mcdonald's or Wendy's?"
>"Yeah I've been having a lot of suicidal thoughts lately"
>>
>>35962135
>finally fucking figure out how to get past the panda
>>
>>35962308
forgot to put the question

what does this mean?
>>
File: 1485064505276.jpg (70KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485064505276.jpg
70KB, 540x404px
>>35962279
Ok I got this! Thank you.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>35959763
i dropped out worst decision of my life
>>
File: 1489441875783.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489441875783.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35959763
I didn't go to prom. Thats normie shit. I just played video games with my fat high school girlfriend
>>
>>35959763
This picture is why people suck.
>>
>gf can't go
>ask other girl to prom
>gf says she can go at the last minute
>have pics and ride limo with other girl and friends
>ditch date as soon as we get there
>hang out with gf entire time
>other girl still mad about this
>>
>>35962166
Daaamn. Thats worse than me. Anon
>>
>>35959826
I hate to break it to you anon, but most people are ugly.
>>
>>35962392
>had gf in high school
>calls other people normies
get the fuck off my board normalscum
>>
>>35962446
Why do you think I mentioned she was fat?
>>
File: 1474331973164.jpg (100KB, 425x366px) Image search: [Google]
1474331973164.jpg
100KB, 425x366px
>>35959763
Yea I went. All it did was make me realize how undesirable I am. Blog post time?

>Kinda normie friends, could be described as "invisible", no real clique
>They want to go to prom, parents want us to go, I kinda want to go because I wish to be a normie
>Realize I need to get a date
>Am too nervous/autistic to cold approach girls (bad memories from middle school and a sheltered life made me retarded around women)
>Put it off till the last few months
>Message a few girls on facebook asking if they'd want to go
>They don't respond, don't even open the message
>Tried talking to a girl in my class
>She's receptive, I'm not completely sperging out, I might actually get a date
>Find out she has a boyfriend
>Prom comes
>One of my friends manages to convince his date to bring her friends because he's renting a limo
>Too defeated, I don't even bother asking the girls if they'd be my date because it would just be out of pity (plus, a turn down would be too much when you need to share the limo with them)
>Got drunk for the first time on the limo
>Sobered up at dinner
>Sat around just hanging out with my friends once everyone started dancing
>Tried dancing a bit with the girls, they were fine with it (probably felt sorry for me)
>Prom ended, went to some prom "afterparty" hosted by the school, was set up so no one would drink
>We go back to my friend's place around 3am, watched some soccer and fell asleep

4/10 experience. At least there was loads of people that didn't have dates so I didn't feel so left out.
>>
>>35962419

Here's the fun part.

>Autism is key component of social pariahness
>Spend elementary school bullied on a daily basis for it.
>Spend all of high school in hiding as a result.
>Come college I'm a man with the social skills of an autistic 10 year old due to lack of experience
>Find myself sticking in circles of people who hate my guts and make it clear they want me to leave, always seem to forget to invite me to things and the like and still stay because I need the experience.
>Made like 30 enemies as a result.

At least I've had a few relatives point out how much I've improved in the last few years even though I'm still way behind.
>>
No.

i went to a bar and got shitface
>>
>>35959763
I was homeschooled so my "prom" was just a get-together in a rented space

The girl I went with asked me out but only because her first date told her he couldn't make it, and then he ended up making it and I ended up playing Yugioh in a corner for the rest of the night
>>
>>35962467
>she was fat so it doesnt count
>she
if she had a vagina and she was your gf, then you are a normie
>>
File: 169172.1445489416.jpg (22KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
169172.1445489416.jpg
22KB, 494x482px
>>35962519

Yeah? It was pretty much the same for me. Finding a hobby and making a very small circle of friends around that hobby is the way to go man. Rather have 1 or 2 good friends over a bunch of fake friends. Thats what I've got now. Really got into music. Made a few friends in the area online around the music and meet up for shows and other stuff every now and then.
>>
Prom has always seemed stupid to me

>give the school MORE of your/your parent's money
>money that could be spent on a regular date without a bunch of other people
>willingly spending your free time in a school
>listen to really shit music
>be with that many people

Maybe it's because I became really reclusive during school but i'd rather just stay home on the Internet.
>>
>>35959763
I was one of the few kids who didn't go. I actually made a facebook post about how I was happy to not be there whilst it was going on.
>>
Nope, and the friends that did said no one got laid and only one guy got a BJ so I didn't miss out on shit.
>>
>>35962039
Same here, formals really aren't that big of a thing here in Australia like the U.S. with their proms

Year 10 and year 12 I just stayed at home or went to a mates place and just went to the gym then got take away and played video games into the early hours of the morning

I think our formals are really tame as at least at mine there was teacher supervision and not really much of a hook up culture etc., even the after parties were just cheap alcohol and no hooking up and everyone just getting drunk at some chad or stacies house

the girls are my school were all ugly as fuck and girls from other schools were banned so half the guys in my year didn't go kek
>>
>>35959763
yes, 11th grade

my date was my oneitis before she was my oneitis

she asked me
>>
So did Cali bro ever call in for Maple Nut Highbro or what? Details please.
>>
>>35959763
>I literally had no friends in high school
>didn't go to prom

I was 17/18 years old and I knew I was already fucked in the game of life.

Lo and behold I stayed a virgin until I was 32. You can probably guess how I lost it. Still friendless too.
>>
Nah, didn't go myself, even though I got asked by a cute stacy out of pity because her boyfriend was going to drink instead. Convinced the girl to make her boyfriend go with her; few days later, he thanked me and apologized for being a dick and said I was a true friend. Go figure, these normies and their bullshit games.
>>
File: party like its 1999.png (161KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
party like its 1999.png
161KB, 480x342px
>>35959763
I went to my sophomore year one. I didn't go to any others beyond that, not even my senior year, when everyone was telling me to go.
My sophomore experience made me realize how boring normies can be.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.