[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>close to breaking down >21 and still don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485177820488.jpg (35KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485177820488.jpg
35KB, 604x604px
>close to breaking down
>21 and still don't know what i want to be in the future even though i'm in college
>only in college because my mom wanted me to be a nurse, but now that i have experience in the hospital, i came to realize a hospital isn't suitable for a robot
>don't have any skill i'm good at; i'm below average or average in all of my specs
>failing classes now
>my mind's in turmoil every single day
>can't tell parents because they're really pushing me to be a nurse
>if i go to a therapist or seek psychiatric help it's gonna leave a black spot on my records

I've never been pushed so far off into this corner.
Is this what the breaking point feels like?
>>
I'm in a sort of similar position, however, I am seeing an autism therapist and if anything, seeing someone can get you testing accommodations and whatnot. No black spot in my records for me. I don't like this nursing shit much at all but I'm kind of looking at becoming a practioner. Don't have to do any of the godawful shit regular nurses do.
>>
lol this is the part where you drop out of college and go hiki-neet for a year

source: yours truly
>>
>>35959642

Aren't there more robotic things you can do in the medical field senpai? Why are your parents trying to dictate what you do so hard? Have you spoken with them about this?
>>
File: HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg (161KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg
161KB, 650x975px
>>35959642
If you don't want to be a nurse, don't be a fucking nurse. It doesn't matter what you're good at, it matters what you enjoy doing. A black spot on your records is probably better than offing yourself and putting your family through that shit, so just go get the help. You need it, and it can help you get through that shit.
>>
>>35959927
From most of the jobs I've seen, there's really none that a robot would fit in.
They want me to have a good future, but lately they've been more adamant about me following my mom's route of life because a year ago my mom made contact with her ex and found out that he's dirt poor now even though he was rich in the past.
I've spoken to them multiple times, but it always ends up in a fight, so I've given up.

>>35959994
I've explained to my mom that I want to find something I like and live out my life doing it, but she's closed her ears to anything I say regarding a degree change.
You're right, I need help, but I'm leaving psychiatric help at the end of my list.
>>
>>35959642
well define breaking point. It actually helps you figure out what you want to do or where to focus. your life will stay painful if you don't change anything because noone's gonna help you or teach you how to live your life. in the end it's your life... diversity doesn't always make things better, but remember the constant pain in the ass you have if you don't change anything.
I'm telling you from my experience that it's never a good sign if you have to endure this sort of mental load on you. I had to pay the toll already and you will eventually break too and that's why you should start checking what you want to do. I'm pretty sure your mom won't be disappointed if you drop out of nurse school. just try to find something that fits you in 1 or 2 months abd you're good to go.
>>
>>35959642
Just get help. Nobody's going to give a fuck about you getting some as long as you're stable by the time you roll around.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.