[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey, um, hi, uh, anon. I w-was wonderin' if, um, y-you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (406KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 1280x960px
>hey, um, hi, uh, anon. I w-was wonderin' if, um, y-you know, like, maybe y-you'd w-wanna, uh, g-go a-an see G-Ghost in t-the S-Shell o-or somethin', maybe?
>>
I heard it wasn't very good. Shame.
>>
>>35959453
Don't you taunt me anon, you know good and well no one will ever say this to me
>>
>>35959474
It's good but americanized. The movie takes elements from the first movie, both SACs, and Innocence. The visuals are well-done, but the villain was way too one-dimensional and his motives were unclear
>>
I never cared enough about cyberjunk to watch or read the originals. And yes, I am probably a bad person.
>>
I'd rather not, it's probably leftist propaganda, and that Jewish woman is in it.
>>
>>35959453
But it's going to be shit. Let's go watch Silence of Power Rangers instead, deal?
>>
>>35959453
motoko best major

SCARLET ROASTIE 3D BITCH GTFO FROM GITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
We can torrent it an a week or so, I'm not giving money to (((Hollywood))).
>>
Don't you have facebook to run Mark Zuckerberg?
>>
I haven't seen the cartoon so let's go see Kong: Skull Island instead. Pick me up in your car; I have a buy one get one free coupon so you won't have to pay for my ticket, just your own. Before we get there let's get some eggrolls at the chinese place around the corner, my friend swears by them. I think they're just average, I mean they're eggrolls, not something that's more complicated than eggrolls. This theatre didn't redeem my buy one get one free coupon once and I don't want to give them any more of your money for concessions, unlike all those popcorn chumps.

later while we're eating our eggrolls before the movie starts I lean and say, "Hey you remember what I said about the eggrolls earlier? I take that back, these eggrolls are great", and they are and you look over all the popcorn chumps in the rows ahead and the lights dim and it's the best date you ever had.
>>
I pick you up in my car and things are going well until a squirrel darts out in my path and you yell "watch out!" and I hit the brakes but it's too late the squirrel is hit. We get out and find the squirrel; its skinned and writhing in pain. "We have to do something," the girl says. I look at this squirrel on the ground and I know there is nothing we can do. Even if we took it to the vet it's too far gone, and if it isn't the squirrel surgery fees would be astronomical. My head darts back and forth across the road and I wish to god I wasn't in this situation and someone would rescue me from it. But there is no rescue. I reach down and I twist the poor squirrels neck and break it, and I pick up the dead squirrel and lay it down in the grass on the side of the road. We drive to the movie in silence and I wash my blood soaked hands in the bathroom before the movie starts. The mother of my children, my lifelong love, it all unravels here because of an unfortunate bump in the road.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.