[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To have no friends is to know your words or existence are without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 14910971418821271996404.jpg (33KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
14910971418821271996404.jpg
33KB, 275x183px
To have no friends is to know your words or existence are without natural value to anyone.

This is my opinion.
Though a terrifying one to those who often find themselves too engrossed in thought.

Of whom do you know are you of natural value to?

Is the precedent feasible?
Is that the correct use of those words?

Do any of us present natural value?

Are all our interactions both ultimately trivial and transactional?

I have feelings I can't share.
Because I am unable to.

I've convinced myself to share them is an act of weakness and poor character to justify my inability to.

Rerouting the pain does not destroy it.
>>
It's all meaningless anon.

We're all deluding ourselves.
Well adjusted people are the most deluded of them all.
>>
anything you shared with anyone else wouldn't be comprehended the same as you anyway
>>
>>35959525
The worst turist
>>
find someone you can confide too. the only person you trust, a fucking hobo you paid 30 bucks to listen your bullshit, your psychologist if you aboslutely need to. there's a reason they had confessional booths back then. but be careful who you trust.
>>
>>35959431
If you have no value, you also have no obligations
That's an upside I guess
>>
You always have us here at the autistic friend simulator. <3
>>
>>35959468
Lel. Meaninglessness itself is meaningless once meaning is meaningless once you cease to exist.

Life is just is and is just isn't.
OP-kun, not having friends is okay. You don't have to base your values off friends. But you do have to have social skills to live in society well.

desu I just see people as a means for my own desires that's why I act like I care for them. Just to prove that, I replied to you and that guy because I wanted to be entertained.
>>
just be thankful that you were lucky enough to even grace the planet, however shitty the life you lead is. If you live in the States, you have no reason beyond your personal obligations not to do exactly what you want, be it finding love or being a serial killer.

you're here. you're breathing.

the universe is fuckhuge and we might be the only life in it. your dad shot millions of different sperm and your mom ovulated your one specific egg at the perfect time. you're lucky. take advantage of life. it doesn't mean being an asshole, but do what makes you happy.

time is short for you, but eternal as a whole. you're only going to exist once.

do you value yourself, your own time on earth? I know I do.
>>
>>35959431
>To have no friends is to know your words or existence are without natural value to anyone.
>This is my opinion.
You're almost spot on. You'll only truly know once you've been treated like an overworked tool and not a human being by an employer while you have no friends.
>Though a terrifying one to those who often find themselves too engrossed in thought.
>Of whom do you know are you of natural value to?
People have no natural value. The only value assigned to them is by other people.
>>
>>35960549
The only obligation you have is to not suffer. You need a job to avoid being thrown out on the street. Such a state closely resembles our "natural values" that OP likes to believe. There is no "natural value".
>>
>>35960814
>being thrown out on the street
The street isn't so much the issue when you get there.
If you think losing all your posessions and being homeless is the worse it gets you might be dissapointed.
>>
I can make friends but can't keep them. People leave or end up backstabbing me all the time. I'm sick of people. The older you get the shittier people get and they really don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>35959431
You have to give it up to your Higher Self. Some people are soulless sociopaths and don't have one of those, however. Sucks to be those goys. There are methods of transcendence and acceptance, The Power of Now (audiobook) is one. Ultimately all you have in this world is you and your connection to source. This where the highest emotional states are attained and once sustained blow everything the fuck out of the water. Bless.
>>
>>35959431
april fools, grow up
>>
>>35961078
Tell me how it can get worse. I want to know so I can weigh my options.
>>
I understand.

I touch you from across this void. We are not alone in these thoughts.

Find comfort in the shared field of awareness, do not get too lost in the misleading search for "meaning" (a red herring)

It is all an energy dynamic. Do not fluster over not knowing the label of the waveform when you can boost the signal of the waveform.

BOOP
>>
>>35961224
Wow that was a good BOOP 10/10 SIGNAL BOOSTED
>>
Of course we have 0 value in a cosmic scale. We can, however, be valuable to other humans, in our own scale. There is no use in analyzing things from a perspective way bigger than us, for such point of view doesn't belong to us.

Now, "natural" value is impossible, since "to value" is a relationship between two entities and nature doesn't have a mind.

Finally, people do care about each other. There are a shit ton of humans and it's highly unlikely that no one "would" care about you. Nevertheless you can prevent it by avoiding people.
>>
>>35961224
>BOOP
Yo don't touch me.
>>
>>35961159
Well.
Dam.

I don't live on the street but I live in a mental ward hospital refurbished as a homeless shelter
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.