[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is with all you retards who think any dick under 9 inches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1404345534992.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1404345534992.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
what is with all you retards who think any dick under 9 inches is "small"?

seriously one of the most bizarre things I've encountered on the internet
>>
>>35959056
As a person with a 3 inch dick, those posts just confuse the heck out of me. Is it trollibg or are they just trying to trigger us? Ugh. So weird
>>
File: 1458255690114.jpg (107KB, 357x495px) Image search: [Google]
1458255690114.jpg
107KB, 357x495px
Why do people worry about dick size like it's a problem outside of casual sex?
I can sort of understand why you'd be afraid you can't satisfy some semi-stranger's fantasies with your sad 7 inch dick but fuck, nigger.

If a bitch cheat on you just because your dick can't tickle her womb then she ain't worth shit anyways.
>>
>>35959121
only on r9k is a 7 inch dick considered "sad"

you understand in normie circles that that is considered big right?
>>
File: 1464020816818.png (218KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
1464020816818.png
218KB, 499x428px
>>35959171
The joke is that people have average and above penis sizes and they're still insecure about it for some reason.

Maybe they're just looking to pin the blame on something instead of accepting that their insecurity and the reason somebody wouldn't be satisfied with them goes beyond the size of a stupid meat stick.
>>
File: trumpgun.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumpgun.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
My penis is 7.5 inches and the last 2 girls I had sex with commented that it was big, but acted pretty disinterested in having multiple sexual encounters with me.

Its almost as if girls dont care so much about penis size...huh.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.