[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jerking off really hard, balls are tense and feel ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: that feel when greened.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when greened.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>jerking off really hard, balls are tense and feel ready to explode
>"awww fuck yeah im gonna fucking swallow my own cum like a madman this time. this time i'm really gonna do it!"
>cum
>feel shame wash over me and wipe my hands and dick off with a tissue

Everytime.
>>
File: 1403447622403.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1403447622403.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
>>35958757
I don't understand why people feel guilt over jacking off.

Were you guys raised catholic or something?
>>
For me, eating my own spooge became a habit. Its actually a really good way to clean-up.
>>
>>35958757
just keep doing it soon it will feel completely normal
>>
>>35958800
I don't do it.
It has enough germs to be on par with drinking blood.

Someday you'll contract a disease from doing that.
>>
>>35958757
just put your legs above your head and blow it into your own mouth and all over your own face
>>
>>35958996
this
i came in my own mouth while doing this, it's no problem. it'll be over before you can get the post-fap shame feeling.
>>
>>35958996
yeah do this
make sure you become your own cumslut though, blow it all over your face and shoot a huge ropey load all over your cheeks forhead lips etc
>>
File: wojak.png (40KB, 294x335px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
40KB, 294x335px
>>35959010
>feeling embarrassed, wiping the cum off your face like some kind of cheap whore
>>
>>35959167
if you do it right you're supposed to get it all in your mouth
try it sometime
>>
>>35958757
It's interesting how influential horniness can be on your mind. From "Hell yeah, I'm gonna eat my cum!!" right as you're about to cum, then no thoughts at all as you're orgasming, to "No, fuck that" once you come back to your senses.
>>
File: 1397274576230.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
1397274576230.png
174KB, 367x319px
>>35958895
>contracting a disease by eating something that came out of your own body

yeah alright buddy
>>
File: 1491086814432.png (266KB, 462x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491086814432.png
266KB, 462x628px
Ugh I wanna drink my cum so bad but I feel like such a slut and not in a good way when I give myself a facial. The bits of my cum I taste are so good!
>>
>started doing this because it's so much easier to clean up
>cum doesn't even taste bad
>now I hate women even more because most of them don't swallow or can't even stand the taste/smell of cum

Didn't even fall for the meme of good diet for better tasting cum. I eat all kind of greasy/sugary shit + tons of coffee and cigarettes.

It's kinda weird because shit sticks to your throat. Nothing that a few bourbon shots don't fix though.
>>
>>35958757
Every once and a while I'll feel super horny and decide to suck my own dick for a while. I always regret it afterwards because I strain too hard when I get close to cumming and want to shove more of my cock in my mouth and my neck hurts after but I don't really feel any shame. Mouths feel good and it does make for a convenient clean up.
>>
>>35959831
The more testosterone you have the saltier and stronger/worse tasting your semen will be.
>>
>>35959299
Imagine occasionally supplementing your food with shit from your ass.

That'll make you sick.
>>
>>35959836
Does the slutty feel you get from it really feel good?
>>
>>35959897
Except your colon has bacteria in it that is harmful if swallowed. Your semen shouldn't.
>>
>>35959972
It's on par with drinking human blood.
You've got things in your body that are so foreign that they could easily make you sick, but they don't because of their relative location.

I don't see why you'd shuffle it around.
>>
>>35959981
cum guzzler and blood sucker here.

Always sucked the blood out of my own booboos ever since I was a kid. Been guzzling cum for a year. Literally nothing happens.

Stop spouting broscience
>>
Who else fell for the prostate meme? Tbh it felt amazing after edging myself for a while, but after I came (handsfree btw) it was so shameful and messy.
>>
>>35959010
the shame comes 1/3 of the way through the orgasm and ruins it
>>
>>35959059
Is there a method to becoming a cumslut addicted to your own juices and your own tasty cock?
>>
>>35960046
Did you really just say booboos
>>
>>35960725
I'm not a native english speaker, and the word wounds escaped my mind. It was the first thing that came to mind.

Made me kek twice.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.