[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE IS CURRENTLY A NORMALFAG THAT I KNOW IRL LURKING THIS BOARD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: apu punch.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
apu punch.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
THERE IS CURRENTLY A NORMALFAG THAT I KNOW IRL LURKING THIS BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW THIS IS A CODE RED STOP EVERYTHING PLEASE MAKE THIS BOARD SEEM AS UNAPPEALING AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP HIM FROM SHITTING UP THE PLACE
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU KENNY

PURGE THE FUCKING NORMALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35957757
It's okay now guys, I got him to leave.
You may return to what you were doing.
>>
>>35957757
> Please make the board seem as unappealing as possible

You must be new here.
>>
>>35957870
unappealing to normalfags you retard.
It's not that bad tbqh.
It's not good, but it's not that bad.
>>
>>35957933
Explain to me how this board can be appealing to normies? Literally this board is straight up autists posting about why there life sucks.
>>
File: 1491065294014.png (282KB, 518x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491065294014.png
282KB, 518x700px
>>35957981
They come here when they're sad as well. They come in droves and try to attention whore and disguise it as a HEH NORMIE AMA or try to 'help'

The same reason normies do charity.

>just bee yourself

Most importantly of all, they come here to reassure themselves that although their life has some struggles, they'll never be as bad as us.

They will never have to feel how we do, and this encourages them.

They come here, suck the life out of our threads, and leave all to bloat their ego and give them satisfaction.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So I was out with my girlfriend today and only managed to meet with half my friends for the day.

Anyone else know this feel lads? FML and normies, right?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.