[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy April Fools, The Frogs and Feels Tavern is open again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 29

File: bar1.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
bar1.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Happy April Fools, The Frogs and Feels Tavern is open again.

Come in and get a drink and talk about whatever feels you have, good and bad

Drinks are on the house as always
>>
File: 1488734572935.jpg (182KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1488734572935.jpg
182KB, 419x610px
Thank you, really! I needed this

I recently started studying again, went back to uni, met new people, etc... The thing is, I met a girl, she is always very happy, almost euphoric, a bit strange, but whatever.

I started being friends with her, and, by doing this, I have been slowly getting ahold of a few things I didn't even think about before she told me:
>She takes antideppresants (Prozac and Elavil)
>She cuts herself, in the knuckles, and thights
>She suffered severe verbal abuse through her childhood and teenage years via her aunt, who called her names relating to being fat, which caused her to eat more and become fat, thing that she wasn't
>She suffered sexual abuse via her grandfather, who forced her to kiss him in the lips (usually with tongue) and regularly grabbed her breasts
>She tried to an hero by cutting and later by ODing on pills, obviously none of which worked
>Dad is out of the picture, mother died and sister took care of her despite being almost the same age
I want to become closer to her... but what should I do? In the distant future, if we become REALLY close and things keep going the way they are, a double suicide doesn't sound like a bad idea (don't worry, I would livestream it) or maybe getting her as a gf or a fuckbuddy

What do you recommend OP and fellow cyborgs?
>>
youre a bartender, huh? my boyfriend is a bartender too. its a long distance relationship. are the chances that hes fucking stacy anything other than 100 percent?
>>
How long should you wait between each shot?
I'm fairly new to drinking a lot and I'm trying to keep my depression in check.
>>
Thanks, currently sipping on some delicious lager. I also just smoked some hash.

Friends are nice to have but also a pain in the butt.
>>
>>35957988
Keep her at friends distance at best
She's a walking time bomb. You should know better than trying to stick your dick in crazy.
>>
Can I just get a rolling rock? I'm feeling cheap as fuck tonight.

So somehow I've ended up in a social circle after moving 1000 miles for grad school. It's not bad having some people to hang around with but I still feel like some sort of goon as I only really know like 2 or 3 of the people. Getting invited to go play games or get food is fucking stressful. I feel like a dick having to decline but being around people is so exhausting.

Mix of good and bad I suppose. I'm like an outsider that gets to be inside sometimes.
>>
File: 1488570357617.png (4KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488570357617.png
4KB, 477x539px
>>35958387
But how can I approach her without her getting clingy as fuck?

Also, thank you for replying! Take a Pepe sacrifice
>>
>>35958610
If you've got that problem then don't approach her
based on your first post she's probably gonna use you as an emotional tampon
Men and Women can't be friends, it just doesn't work that way
>>
>>35958513
Not OP but good on you! Hopefully I can have that happen too even though I wasn't going to start grad school until Fall '18.

What's your program?
>>
>>35958716
Thanks m8. Pls no bully but I am a philosophy student.
>>
I'll have a rum and coke.

My ex left me months ago and I still can't motivate myself to try to talk to anyone new. Like I realize it might make me happier to try, but I just don't care enough. I've still got a case of oneitis for her and I can't think about anyone else.

I can't motivate myself to do much of anything because nothing seems worth the effort. I don't know what I want to do at all. Sucks man, I've just been playing video games and surfing the internet for the past several months. And I know it sucks, I really do, it makes you feel bad, but I have no clue what to work towards. I wonder what percentage of the population are like me and other people on this site, and what percentage are going on dates, having hobbies, working on projects, etc. I wish I was just interested in doing something but every time I think of something I could devote time to my interest quickly fades and it seems like a waste of time. I dunno what I could do that would make me happier.

I know I'm just making excuses for not doing something productive with my life but aren't we all?
>>
I've been feeling more and more lately that I really just hate a lot of people. I'm at a big university right now so I'm surrounded by normies out the wazoo. All they talk about is how drunk they got last night, who hooked up with who, and when they're going out next. Not to mention their retarded political views, but anyway. It's all just so shallow- I feel judged all the time for not wanting any part in their bullshit, so naturally I have a pretty small group of friends that I can regularly tolerate. Sorry for the rant. Any advice?

Luckily I'll be drinking rum and coke later.
>>
File: 1446849989034.jpg (72KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
1446849989034.jpg
72KB, 447x686px
>feel like I'm starting to develop a mood/mental disorder
>too scared to visit a psychiatrist

I know its getting worse and I'm terrified. What the hell am I suppose to do? I don't know how to ask anyone for help.

Someone please tell me they went through this and it turned out ok.
>>
I'll just have a water - I don't trust myself to drink.

I feel like a piece of shit. Everyone in my life seems to think I'm lazy and worthless, even my own grandmother openly mentions how lazy I am. My girlfriend's dad thinks I'll never get a job, and she's probably starting to believe that as well.
I have a job, and I'm going through school, but I don't know. Maybe I am worthless, y'know?

>>35958744
I bet more people are like you than aren't like you. It's hard to just instantly become devoted to something and start working on it. I think we all feel like we should be working on some great big project, but where do we even have the time to think of such things? I think you should just devote your life to yourself, for the time being. You seem unhappy just sitting around and playing video games all day, so you should start thinking of small ways to get yourself out of that rut. It doesn't have to be anything big at all, it's okay to start out small. I'm proud of you for trying to find ways to be happy.
>>
File: The Blue Wizards Go East.jpg (540KB, 1158x734px) Image search: [Google]
The Blue Wizards Go East.jpg
540KB, 1158x734px
>>35958744
Ill sit at the bar and talk with you

barkeep give me a double gin and diet pepsi

listen man. your heart and mind are in the right lace youre already looking at moving on and looking at interests etc thats exactly what you should be doing..you feel bad thats understandable but at least youre feeling something thats more than most of this board can say. I was in your boat and I watched this clip a few times and it helped me in a light sort of way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJlj3auSlKA

hang in there man.

beleev in urself. bee urself
>>
File: 1490578949819.jpg (130KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1490578949819.jpg
130KB, 880x880px
>>35958680
I haven't got a problem with that... Any chance to gf her?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18KB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18KB, 258x200px
>>35957463
I have feels
>be me, 17
>white Jewish kid, somewhat sociable
>junior year
>stuck in study hall with all the dumb black kids
>one invites me to a party
>I'll call him Amir
>"Come on anon, you're always doing work or tests, have some fun"
>go bc why not
>arrive at party
>shitty trap ghetto music
>suspicious drinks
>pot brownies
>strobe lights
>I am sitting there sipping the punch in a suit as the only white kid there
>Amir finds me
>"Come on Anon, you need to start dancing!"
>introduces me to 9/10 black girl
>ass was sent from heaven
>begin panicking
>try to dance but robots can't dance
>black girl takes me to another room to "talk"
>hand begins twitching as my brain does not understand what is going on
>black girl kisses me
>full frenchie
>I am feeling the robot sucked out of me
>sweat profusely
>begin nervously tapping leg
>black girl laughs, "You haven't been with any girl have you? Now's your night."
>begins to remove my shirt
>black out
>wake up in hospital
>doctor tells me I have some minor form of epilepsy
>have to take pills to prevent twitching
>never invited to a party again
I lost my chance, robots. That was the closest I've been to sex. And the fucking epilepsy took it from me.
>>
>>35958806
>Someone please tell me they went through this and it turned out ok.
Going through it right now
Finally admitted I've got problems after having a "tough it out" attitude for the last 6 or so years
It's not "ok" yet, but I do feel better about the future now that I've decided to actually do something about it
>>
>>35958806
I've felt that way before, you aren't alone. It's a scary though - all we have is our mind, and if that deteriorates then what's left? If you're concerned, you should ask for help. Do you have anyone close to you? Just tell them that you haven't been feeling well lately, and that you're afraid something may be wrong with your mood (or you can even leave that last part out for now). There are people who care about you, they'll want to help.
Please don't ever be afraid of asking for help, you're important and everyone needs help sometimes.
>>
>>35958779
Ignore the normies. It's a waste of your energy to get angry at them. Why should you care if they judge you? I know it can feel shitty, but their opinion of you doesn't matter. Just laugh at them and continue on your way. If you have a group of friends you can get along with that's something to be happy about. That's more than a lot of us have.
>>
>>35958835
>Any chance to gf her?
I'd hazard a no, emotional tampons are orbiter tier

>>35958902
This
Plus, college is really over in a flash, you just don't realize it until afterwards. After that you never deal with them again
>>
>>35958741
I won't judge. There's always teaching with a PhD.
>>
>>35958827
Thanks for sharing the clip bro. Put a smile on my face.
>>
>>35958845
>>35958853
>>35958885
>>35958902
>>35958931
>>35958934
>>35958979
>everybody ignores your feels
I can't even make a fuckin greentext
>>
>got pity-invited to guys house to play vidya with two friends
>sat quietly while they played videos and talked to each other
>pretended to sleep on the couch as I thought about how much of a failure I am as a person and how things will never get better
>told them I was sick and left after an hour of "sleeping"
>maybe said four words the entire time

I feel so bad. I was never "social" but never this bad. Everything feels so hopeless. Fucking help me.
>>
>>35958979
thanks. do you think it makes sense though? i see a lot of sense in it and honestly watched it a hundred times when i split up
>>
>>35958902
>>35958931
Thanks for the advice, it's just hard to avoid getting a headache ya know? It concerns me that even smart people like this can be so insufferable, maybe it passes with time though. On one hand I wanna ignore them entirely, but on the other I'm still trying to be active in college which inevitably involves normie overload.

How are y'all doing tonight?
>>
>>35959006
You should have sexed them both
>>
File: late night wojak.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
late night wojak.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
Give me two shots of everclear, I want to sleep heavy tonight

I'm watching myself develop a oneitis for this girl I met last friday and I want it to stop. I'm overthinking things that I know I shouldn't, stressing little retarded things like I did back in high school. I think I might just quit before I even start trying to hang out with her or whatever, I can't successfully talk/build a relationship with someone I have placed on a pedestal... What do you think barkeep, should I still give asking her out a shot before my case gets worse or should I just cut it off now and save the heartache?
>>
>>35957463
I'll have a moscow mule.
Being a woman in STEM is hard enough, but being one with insane amounts of depression, anxiety, and PTSD is even worse. The amount of abuse I've endured over my life is staggering. I'm too depressed to take care of myself, and will probably never be successful because I feel that the system has set me up to fail, but the truth is im just failing myself. I'm really just making it impossible for myself to find happiness.
help desu
>>
>>35959078
They're straight.. I just want some real advice. I never just leave people's houses, I can usually stick it out.
>>
>>35959122
Go back to tumblr please, roastie
>>
>>35959135
>>35959006
Violate their boipussies
>>
>>35959111
No matter how awesome she seems, you literally met her last week and she's just a regular person in the end. Don't think about "asking her out" yet, just try to keep your nerves down and start conversations, etc. See what you can do in baby steps. If it's literally impossible for you to keep it somewhat cool doing that, then yeah you should rethink your strategy. Hope this helps.
>>
Hand me a bourbon, bartender.

I'm a hypochondriac, so I'm always convinced I'm dying of something. Whenever I have a sickness or any pain anywhere, I choose the most severe kind of disease that could be related and decide I've got it. If I have no symptoms I tell myself I have something that can be asymptomatic like HIV.

I know the chances of me having it are extremely low, since I'm a virgin and don't even know anyone with it, but it doesn't stop me from thinking it. At the same time, I'm not going to waste my money and dignity getting a test for it, especially since when it comes out negative I'll come up with a new disease, and at least with this one I can explain to myself all the reasons I almost certainly don't have it.

I just wish I could just stop being so irrational about it all the time.
>>
>>35959122
>Being a woman in STEM is hard enough
Stopped reading right there. If you so much as graduate, even with shit grades, you'll still likely get any job you want because of the world's current hard-on with "muh women in STEM".
>>
>>35959173
These are words I've been trying to tell myself but seeing them coming from someone else seems to help, some. Thank you, anon
>>
>>35959006
>>35959135

It sounds like you don't find them interesting and have no rapport with them, so the pressure you felt to be social was more pressure than you should have been experiencing sine it was unnatural. But it also sounds like you need to just continue living and meeting various people and having different experiences. The problem isn't necessarily you, it's just that you don't know yourself yet. Just try not to be a bitter hateful fag while you're not quite there yet or it will impede your development further.
>>
IM REALLY DRUNK POOR ME...POOR ME..POUR ME ANOTHER DRINK

WHO HERE /autisitc/ /believeinpaganism/ /whitegenocide/ /goingtogomadandshooteveryone/ here??
>>
>>35959289
No, I like them as people but I keep thinking about how I have no hobbies, not funny or talented, can't contribute anything to any conversation...

At least most people on here have somewhat interesting things to talk about, or /something/ to talk about.

I'm probably gonna an hero in a few weeks. It's not their fault I get retarded and can't interact. Happens to everyone no matter how much I like or relate to them. End me
>>
>>35958853
I hope it gets better for you soon, anon.

>>35958885
My behavior has become more erratic and my mom is starting to notice.

I know she wouldn't take me to a psychiatrist though. She would never admit there is anything mentally wrong with me. My sister had a literal mental break down in college and my mom was convinced it was a physical problem.

Even if I do visit a doctor, I'm paranoid that they will tell me nothing is wrong.

I'm sorry that I sound like a whiny fag. I have no one else to vent to.
>>
>>35959324
Don't be a pussy and kill yourself over something like this. Of course conversation is hard when you're putting yourself down the whole time, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I think you have self esteem issues, which is fine, so do I. But it's definitely not something you can't deal with over time.
>>
File: party2.jpg (44KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
party2.jpg
44KB, 560x375px
Get your drinks, here and have an excelent night of bozzes,

Who's drunk here?
>>
>>35959498
It's not THE reason I'm going to kill myself. Things are getting worse and worse for me, and this is just one of many side effects.
>>
why is nobody drinking loads and getting fucking mad wasted with me
what tunes do you listen to when youre drunk robots come on
i know youre out there
are all the drunks on /ck/ or in that fellers thread with the long hair who posts pictures of him in his chair with the long hair??

help me obi wan youre my only hpoe
>>
>>35959571
AYE
>>35959589
thas me mate

running low on the old alcohol though which is bad news i cANT Even go to to local shops to get more because once i went outside to buy cocaine and my parents i lived with were secetly watching what i was up to

so i came bac snide and i swear to god when they took there cocaine off me they had it themselves. fuckin wnkers
>>
>>35959589
>>35959589
I know who he is, that one is a hardcore, posts drinking pictures even in week days,

Is there drunk threads in /ck/?

What's troubling you robot? are you drunk?
>>
Thanks for posting this thread, man. Give me something, anything strong.

My relationship with my parents is going to shit. I had so many good memories of them as a child, but I'm realizing more and more that they're extremely controlling psychopathic assholes.

I've already moved out but just thinking about them ruins my day. Now they're trying to pull some more shit to make my life a living hell, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>35959652
i work as and when i want im an old school robot like from the first days of the board i very rarely post other than when im drunk. i cant be arse discussing the state of r9k or the history like a fucking lore master but yeah i was there man.

whats troubling me?...basically i have the easiest well paying job going on commision with no cap....im getting fired due to racial sluts i made to othercolleagues

i am drunk but soon im eiter going to choke myself out in autoerotic asphexiation or take plls and sleep
>>
File: 1347513199282.png (87KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1347513199282.png
87KB, 353x427px
I'm trying to talk to people about my concerns and problems, but no one's listening.
I can't tell my parents or any counselors otherwise they'll send me for a psych checkup.
My friends can't really help because they really can't give me any good advice for my problems.
What am I supposed to do
>>
>>35959788
maybe a psych checkup is best?
if your friends cant help thats not a big deal theyre just people how would YOU deal with a friend like you?
what are you supposed to do?

bee urself
find urself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxoHcAhai1I
>>
File: 1376515938105.png (133KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1376515938105.png
133KB, 511x511px
>>35959832
I would listen to someone in my position, as I always do for anyone who turns to me. But I enjoy listening and helping other people solve their problems, and I don't have any friends that share this trait with me. I write in my journal to vent out my frustrations in my concerns, but it only helps for a while-- it comes back as soon as it goes away.

I'm avoiding a psych checkup because I really don't want to have that on my permanent record, and that would just ruin the whole reason my mom worked her ass off for, though I'm already doing that myself.
>>
File: 454.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
454.png
59KB, 684x710px
I'll have a gin and tonic. Bring me a harp lager too, I'd like to chug that first.

I've been to almost every state in the U.S. and people are still shit. No matter where I go I still hate being around people.

I enjoy driving a truck 3rd shift more than anything now due to not having to put up with any bullshit.

I feel that I a job like this is the end of the line for me.

>no women in this industry
>only chance at fucking is with lot lizards
>spend all my time alone

But at least I get paid to be a robot now.
>>
>>35959950
Do you have a discord, anon? I love listening to people's problems and I want someone to listen to mine too, and give actual advice rather than just "awww sorry :((("
>>
File: everysinglemorning.jpg (83KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
everysinglemorning.jpg
83KB, 500x600px
>tfw u missed the one day a week mummy can take you out to practice driving because there was a fucking blizzard in april

new england can go fuck itself

i can't even drink these feels away because i'm 20 and too autistic to make friends or get a fake id. just end my life. i'm never going to get my license and i'll be stuck in this fucking house forever
>>
Its my birthday today
I feel sad
>>
>>35957463
How do you keep the place running if you give free drinks to everyone ?
>>
>>35960212
I don't
Sounds like a good idea, though.
Desperate for anything right now.
>>
>>35960367
I'm zeroness#4968 if you'd like. I'm pretty desperate too, things are getting worse than they ever have before.
>>
I just want some water.

In one month and seven days, I'll be in Ecuador. Two weeks there, fly home, work another month, board a flight to Mexico. Three weeks in Latin America, jet to New York, board another flight, get out for a peek at the pyramids, and then carry on down to Dar Es Salaam. Grab a taxi, buy a boat ticket, ship over to Zanzibar, stay with a friend for a month.

After that, I don't know. Maybe I'll go to Rwanda and Uganada and Ethiopia and Egypt before visiting India again, for the seventh time. Maybe I'll be responsible and take classes in September instead of blowing them off until January.

All I want is for April to fly by. Once my trip begins, I won't be coming back until I have my last two or three semesters of university set in stone. I can do my freelance writing work, live off of a bit of money, and not have to worry about all the stupid shit I"m doing now just to pass the time.
>>
File: 1473716327053.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473716327053.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>35960257
Happy birthday anon. Iktf. I cant remember the last time i had a good time on my birthday, i just got used to the sadness
>>
>>35960399
>zeroness#4968
youer what

u dont follow
>>
Bottle of bourbon and a bottle of bleach. Leave both and one glass

I feel that the manlet meme isnt a meme anymore. Its a fact. Every fucking stacy at my campus has a 6+ bf. All of the women are taller than me too.

I went to apply for internships and there was a fucking waiting room full of chads. Thought it was a modeling agency I swear to god they were that perfect. They all landed something while I got nothing. I volunteer at a hospital now which is shit because im aiming to be a lab tech and volunteer hours are only good for resume cause muh work ethic.

I lost all of my friends willingly. They never invited me to hangout. They never texted me. They would always post shit on social media of them partying and hanging out without me. When I called them out on it they went all
>"you never answer your phone"
>"you never want to do anything"
FUCKING ASK ME IF I WANT TO DO SOMETHING THEN. IT FEELS FUCKING AWFUL TO ME IF I THINK IM A HINDRANCE. THATS WHY I DONT CALL FIRST. BUT FUCK YOU I ANSWER EVERY CALL AND TEXT.

Those faggot bastards threw a surprise party for me and didnt tell me the date. I fucking wish I were joking. I found out through a call AFTER IT ENDED

My "best friend" would always talk about how he has sex woth his girlfriend, his job, his house, how much better his life is, his giant dick and how small mine is compared to his. I cut off all communication
>"what did I ever do to you"
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DID YOU DO. YOU HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING POSITIVE TO ME.

Im bad at math cant take the classes i need right away. Im looking to graduate in 4 years because so and im already a junior.

THIS IS WORLD IS SHIT AND I OWE IT NOTHING. I HOPE THEY BURY THEIR KIDS. I HOPE THEIR KIDS WATCH THEIR DADDYS GET LOWERED INTO THE GRAVE
>>
>>35960257
Mine too, Happy Birthday and take a good drink,

that will cheer you up
>>
>>35960553
I feel all of your complaints, brother.
On the bright side, you have a motivation to succeed in life-- you actually have a goal. I'd love to pursue a goal I can freely pursue, but my ineptness at everything has killed my confidence in my abilities to survive in the real world. I'm 21 years old, I've never had a job, I've quit all of my previous volunteering jobs, and I'm about to quit this one after I complete my volunteer requirement to apply into a nursing school. Even then, I'm only applying to fail, so I can look for a job that I will appreciate for the rest of my life.

I feel your pains, I really do, but on the bright side, you have a career ahead of you that can render all of your problems obsolete. Just gotta ignore the chads and keep being you. You'll definitely make it.
>>
>>35957463
The girl that I have deep feelings for told me today that she's quitting her job (where we work together) and because her boyfriend fucking reviles me, we'll never be able to see each other again.

Then she said April fool's.
Bitch got me good.
>>
File: 1318814304789.jpg (47KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1318814304789.jpg
47KB, 600x480px
Two shots of jager please

>have serious case of oneitis
>ex gf and I fucked/dated on and off for close to 4 years
>she hurt me and I hurt her but we'd always end up back together
>always had that hope in the back of my mind that someday it would all work out and we'd be together for good
>havent seen her since December
>stopped talking to/fucking her because she didn't want to make it exclusive again and I realized she was fucking other dudes
>got text a few weeks ago saying "It was fun but now it must completely end for good. Goodbye anon, you were great."
>just seeing her number pop up on my phone made my heart race
>read the message and immediately bummed so respond with a really hurtful text then blocked her

In the 4 years since I met her she's the only girl I've dated while she's dated quite a few guys. I fucked other girls in our "off" times but I always wanted her back. She's the only person I've ever really loved and that feeling has never gone away...and its pretty much impossible for me to feel anything for anyone else when I'm still in love with her. Idk how to move on emotionally lads. I feel absolutely nothing for any of the other girls Ive fucked and nobody I meet even compares to her.
>>
A glass of water please.

Qt Asian grill started working at my job today. My boss told me I'll be training her all week. Show her the ropes while managing to slip in a few jokes here and there. She actually laughed at some of them. After we close up and clock out, she walks with me to the parking lot. "Thanks for helping me today, anon. I'm glad you're training me." She smiles at me and leaves.

I have to spend the rest of the week with her. What do I do so I don't fuck it up?
>>
>>35960774
>gf
Kill yourself, normalfag.
>>
>>35957463
four years ago right now, I was in a mental hospital against my will

that and i hate April fools day in general

gimme your strongest painkiller
>>
File: 1483445033012.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1483445033012.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>35960233
>mom and sister moves out
>me and the bro finally have a place to ourselves
>mummy never got ID, drivers license, birth certificate or anything so don't have to work
>she calls saying her lesbo roommate punched her twice
>she's in hospital for surgery
>sister can't even speak properly over the phone
>they want to come back

I feel bad for them, but they bring this shit on themselves sometimes and life was going pretty decent until now. No clue how to react to this.
>>
File: 1482256329832.png (311KB, 539x607px) Image search: [Google]
1482256329832.png
311KB, 539x607px
you lnow i hate my life and i used to think that when i came here i did it to see all the other shit and say "hey my life isnt so bad. i mean look at these guys" but my life only continued on its downward spiral and i realized i am young theres so much more to go wrong before i end at your guys's level of fucked. it like looking into the future.
funny thing is, i can stop it and maybe change before it too late but i willingly stay on this path.i just tell myself its too late anyways.
its my 19th b-day on the 21'st happy april fools day guys
>>
File: IMG_4159.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4159.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'll take a sliced peach in water please.

My jobs been fucking me up pretty hard, I work in EMS and seeing some of this shit really fucks me up. I see robots all the time with their failed suicide attempts. I see homeless people who can't function if their blood alcohol level isn't 0.09. I've seen my own co-workers kill themselves. I've seen more dead people then I care to count. I'm decensatized. When people talk about things and I laugh they all look at me weird as if it's not supposed to be funny. I can't relate to anyone. The few friends I used to have fell into alcohol and drugs and I don't talk to them anymore. I feel no more sympathy. I don't feel anymore. The only thing that makes me happy anymore is riding my motorcycle at break neck speeds at night. That's the only time my mind is clear.

And some pretzels too, thanks.
>>
>>35960656
Thanks brah. This genuinely cheered me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x200px
I'm 19 now. My childhood was pretty difficult (not that it is too much better now). Starting in 2nd grade and intensifying in 3rd grade, I would have breakdowns/anxiety attacks at school so often that my parents withdrew me to be homeschooled. They grew tired by the time I was in 7th; my 8th grew year I went to a regular school. It was pretty difficult socially. Since then I've managed, but have grow emotionally detached to the point of seriously considering suicide. It was within my capability, but I was stopped by the thoughts of it being an embarrassment to my family and too much of an emotional shock for my grandmother. Throughout my childhood, my mother was a bit of a disciplinarian and a fan of corporeal punishment, though she applied it seemingly arbitrarily. I never was really sure if I had wronged or not, or what I had done if I was in trouble. She also had a bizarre routine of requiring me to stare in her eyes when I was in trouble but not in the wrong way (?). I never really mastered that, which was a cause of punishment and perhaps the source of a phobia of eye contact I have. I have also not really met that many people who I felt I shared a personal connection too; I've had one friend in 1st grade who later moved and one friend in 10th grade. There are other things, but these are significant in the development of my personality, I think.
Recently, I read the symptoms of asp edger'a and I hit pretty much every one. I'm not sure if I want to be tested for it though. Being a weird normal person might be better than being a literal sperg, although if I do get diagnosed I could get a therapist. I'm not sure it it would do any good though, at this stage.
I'm also a bit angry at my parents. Examining my childhood, I'm not sure how they didn't know. The schools have I attended were all small private schools as a result of my parents' religious leanings, which might be why I haven't been tested yet. I am not sure if they were uncaring, or just not aware.
>>
>>35957463
Good to be back. Life has been Shitty as usual.
>>
>>35957463
Went on a date with a girl today. It went well and I could see us dating but unfortunately she's moving a couple hours away. Not sure if she'd be down with a relationship like that, but why would she go on the date if she wasn't considering it?
>>
>>35961818
I ran out if characters before I could reach my summary.
Basically, I am not sure if I should get tested in order to receive autismbux, therapy, stuff like that, and be able to confront my parents. Perhaps I should continue playing a part?
This has also convoluted my relationship with my parents, as I have grown distrustful of them and angered by my mother's insistence on physical punishment. I think it has destroyed my personality, made me into a weak, unmotivated faggoty type. If I get tested, I can hold it to her and perhaps extract remorse.
>>
>>35961972
Get fucked, normalfag. You don't belong here.
>>
I've stopped caring about girls.
I'm not going gay, I'm simply focusing on more important things in life, like getting my shit back together.
Or should I actually find a girl that will be my motivation to improve my life to the fullest?
>>
File: IMG-20170401-WA0002.jpg (379KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170401-WA0002.jpg
379KB, 3264x1836px
I fucked a man guys what the fuck did i do
>>
got arrested with pot and xanax
going to court monday to get sentenced
probably going away for 4 months
parents tired of me being a failure
said I would move my stuff out when I return
mom crying dad ashamed
been drinking myself to sleep all week wanting to die
>>
File: 1488597739339.jpg (1MB, 847x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1488597739339.jpg
1MB, 847x1059px
3 shots of vodka pls

I went out with some old friends from school the other day. Went pretty good and can almost swear one of my friends is coming on to me. She goes to college in new york and is back in our hometown cause of mental health issues. Shes been asking me to hang out alot and is getting real touchy and likes to rests her head on my shoulder.

I also bought a buttplug and it felt good to wear around

Lifes ok fellow anons don't let it get you too down
>>
File: 1490155615698.png (159KB, 314x253px) Image search: [Google]
1490155615698.png
159KB, 314x253px
>>35963491
whats with all the faggots on 4chan
>>
I'll just take some coke, and if you have them, give me some pork scratchings, all the thinking I've been doing gets me hungry.

I've always been considered a smart kid, the thing is, I almost never have my shit together, which sometimes gets me real fucked. That happened at the end of last year, where I repeated the year.

At first I wasn't really phased by it in a non-economical way, since I felt like it would be good for me to absorb knowledge I wouldn't have if I passed. Then this girl starts noticing, and I, knowing that I would have literally zero problems grades wise went full on hunter for the bitch. Started talking to her while she was waiting for her mom. Made kind of a tradition out of it. After many talking I decide I'm in love. After me talking to her a lot about the physics and other similar thingies, she even asks for my tutoring. It ended up not happening luckily since I didn't want to have my pseudo-intellectuality fucking tested. I've got really far relationship wise, we've even got to the point where we kind of point out eachothers social flaws (even though it seems I'm more subjectable to actually making the change). But she's such a puzzle and refuses to have any meaning physical contact, only frequently hugging this one dude from class she has known for 3 years without him even asking. I feel cheated on because, even though I'm kind of a newcomer who also repeated a year, I'm way closer to her in a emotional way. At least I feel, since she even asked me to wait for her a few times when I got out early instead of waiting and chatting.

Long story short: I'm abusing the fact that even since I repeated everything is a cakewalk to get somewhere with this non-appreciative in an appreciable way woman, but I can't seem to find a way to get closer to her physically and eventually ask her out since she never gives me the opening. What do? Force the situation? So far she has only hugged me once after memeing the shit out of me to a group of friends.
>>
>>35963403

You don't think you'd get probation for that? You have priors?

Anyway, the best of luck to you. Court sucks.
>>
>>35963628
Sorry for my bad english, keeper.

If that matters to any of you, I've known her for around three months and I'm making the most effort not to seem desperate. Even giving her the cold shoulder some days, but when I demonstrate unsatisfaction, she just ignores it till I show my happy face again, only caring about my feelings that one time where I said ''now I'm sad'' in one of our talks. Either she is oblivious as shit and only realizes I don't like something if I point it out like in the example or she felt guilty and thought it was because of her.
>>
File: 1485738821785.png (453KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485738821785.png
453KB, 750x500px
These are my favorite threads, it's comforting to be able to talk to someone.

I've been having lots of problems with my LDR bf lately. I'm a ridiculously sappy guy, so I'll regularly send him cute stuff, write poems (writefag) and let him know how I feel about him all the time. The problem is, he never does it for me. Like, ever. I think he's allergic to it or something, but it's starting to be really hurtful. Then when I let him know I'm mad, he punishes me for being mad by not talking to me. Is it really that much to ask that he lets me know he still likes me every once in a while?

I'll take a glass of your hardest water, bartender Anon
>>
>>35963566
I'm more concerned with the /pol/ocks
>>
>>35963658
I don't like dealers so I would buy enough to last me a month,
I got my car searched at a dui checkpoint driving home
they found a couple grams of hash, half oz of flower and 30 xanax
no priors fully cooperative, but they threw a distribution charge at me.
I got a decent lawyer and they made a deal no felony charge if I do 4 months plus 2 years probation
i get anxiety going to the store, so this situation is killing me
>>
>>35963723
I'm not really one to give advice in gay relationships. But being too clingy can lead your partner to just go ''eh, let him handle the emotional side of the relationship''. So I think if you give him a break and only talk to him answering his questions without any dedication to continuing the conversations, he might feel denied and get sappy-er.

Or you might just straight up lose him dunno lol that part you have to judge how likely
>>
A virgin pina colada (I pretty much want to drink a slushie at a bar, fuck you for judging) and a bag of pretzels.

It's been going weird, my life is going together quite well, I finished up at a private hs and am doing a uni course while being in the reserves. Not hurting for money and living alone.`Problem is is that I still feel kinda empty, my life is going fukken fabulous but I feel soulless and shitty, tfw no gf in entire life, prob due to either the fact that I am at best like a 5/10 or that I'm too damn passive about shit
>>
>>35963743

Felony charge or conviction? You might have been charged with a felony but you'll plea to a misdemeanor. Felony charge might still show on your background. Surprised you got hit with distribution, that really sucks. All depends on the cops, unfortunately.

I've been in jail twice, albeit only a few days at a time both times. If you're just in the local county jail most people are probably like you and aren't going to be there long term, so they probably just want to get through it and get out too. My experience was just to keep to myself most of the time. Played cards a bit with a few of them. There were about 20 other guys in my unit both times.
>>
>>35963965
Don't be to damn passive, as much as the MGTOW propaganda is big here, remember what Lukas Graham's dad said to him, go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.

Try to get some friends in your course, maybe chat a girl up, see if your interests match and go on from there, don't just nerd it up your whole life or you'll end up in being a bitter doctor who drinks himself to sleep. If you try to actually get a girlfriend you might end up still being sad as shit, but the effort was taken, don't get too dragged on the fact that your score is less than 7, that can fluctuate a lot depending on the person who's numbering.
>>
I wish the world would end. I hate how degenerate it all is. I hate how you're screwed if you're born poor, if you're dumb, if you're ugly. I hate that you have to party, drink, and bang sluts to be normal. I despise cheaters and double-timers. I hate the fact that I'll never have a girlfriend. I hate so much these days. My entire life is just hating things and people.
I think about the apocalypse a lot. I write crazy shit in my journal every day about it. here's what I wrote yesterday. "Nuclear missiles coming down on our cities. Fire blinding everyone. Black rain. Purifying flame consuming the wicked. Crushed concrete and broken buildings. Burning skyscrapers. Twisted metal. Hospital bed and flatline. Judgement. Sent to live alone for eternity."
I feel like I'm losing my mind to all this stuff. Pour me some vodka.
>>
>tfw no frog and feels IRL to grab a drink at
>>
File: 43243242.jpg (41KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
43243242.jpg
41KB, 655x509px
Thanks I'll just take a glass of water
>Face is repulsive
>seem skinny but have a dad hit
>Constant verbal abuse
>Was literally demented by a dwarf as a child
>Parents doubt and are disappointed by anything I do
>Have a sister that finds pleasure of literally getting me in the work at possible situation in possible existence in a daily basis
>Have really bad anxiety
>Really crush on this girl that I have 0.000000000000128% chance of getting with
>She's repulsed by me
>I've been raised that I can't do anything right and am a mistake
>too much to remember
Why even live man :(
>>
What kind of drink would you recommend to forget all your worries with, barkeep? Haven't done anything strenuous but mentally it's been a tough week.
>>
>>35959122
>Being a woman in STEM is hard enough

Shut the FUCK up

What does that even mean? You just show up in class and study and do the homework, then you get a job where you're massively advantaged because every company wants more of "muh wimmin in stemz" then you go to work and do your job

FUcking cunt
>>
File: IMG_1866.jpg (64KB, 618x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.jpg
64KB, 618x753px
Feels bad cause the thread will probably be dead by the time I post and I feel shitty for complaining about this stuff compared to what you guys are going through but I'll post anyways.

I'll have a Coke, OP

>be going into high school
>acne is a cunt
>not really fit

My situation right now is that I have a mom who's always busy with driving her shitty friends and no-good relatives around. I always feel bad for her because she seems like she's worked to the bone. My dad is more of an average guy but it seems like something is always upsetting him and money is tight. I loathe school because it's full of autists and the likes. My "friends" are just assholes who think jokes are the only thing that friends do and are always just a nuisance. The only friend I feel like I have is this one girl who I've known since elementary and I started to like. I told her how I felt and she said that she was extremely flattered, but wasn't ready for relationships. We're still good friends but she'll probably just become a lesbian next year. I have no life plans except getting into writing and fencing but god knows that won't get me shit. I feel like my parents are worried of what's gonna become of me in the future since I'm always sitting around and I sound depressed or whatever.

I hate to be a self-loathing piece of shit when you guys have it worse off but fuck, man. The school I'm going to is gonna be full of fags and more autists so I've no idea what I'm gonna do. School feels like a chore and the home situation isn't much better.

I'm just glad I can share some feels with you guys, and I hope I'm not talking to a dead thread. I've got some more shit on my mind, but I don't know if fellow robots would care.
>>
Well I did it r9k! I today I have lived outside my parents house for 2 years.
I am officially fucking stuck, but at least Im independent and fucking stuck! I have no ambition, no skills, and no drive.
FUCK! doomed to fade away.
>>
>>35964794
I only got like 3/5ths of what you were trying to say. Are you drunk or is English not your first language?
>>
>>35965887
In extremely fluent in English and no I'm not drunk just a sad sad boy who can't even put a sentence properly
>>
>>35965746
Underageb& reee, etc.

>muh acne, muh bad friends
Use acne medicine/wash your face, start working out in your free time, drop any people at your school that are causing you stress because once you leave for college they cease to exist anyway.

>muh shit future goals
I'd say you could make a career in writing/fencing if you put in the work to become exceptionally good at one/both of them, but the fact that you're posting here makes me doubtful that you have the drive to do that. See if you can find a major in university that you don't utterly despise that will lead to a solid job that you can do for money while improving on the things you really love on the side.

Overall you're still a literal child right now, I'd be hesitant to even call you a robot since more likely than not this is mostly some slightly above-average teenage angst at the moment. Come back when you graduate and go somewhere, uni has the potential to be significantly better than anything going on in your life right now
>>
It's arthritis boy I was here in a few threads before without a name but I'll stick with this one

I'm 15 with JRA I was diagnosed at 4 I have it in my knees, ankles, wrists, fingers, hips, through out my spine, and jaw I think that's it. My jaw seems to be the worst with TMJ which is arthritis for the jaw and my jaw is literally just falling apart I've been through 4 surgeries to clean out the joints and by 18 I'm getting joint replacements. My knees are second worst to me I have multiple flare ups every night I have had deep injections for my wrists knees fingers and ankles 3 times now. Because I've been put under so many times for the surgeries I have memory loss from the anesthesia gas. I'm on multiple drugs for it all to help the pain which it all just seems like a waste since the pain only gets worse, I'm on an injection for it self injections on a chemo drug called symponi and I've been on it for a few years now it's horrible I hate it but I have to take it if I want to be some what functional when I'm older

Also have a retarded cool down if anyone replies to this it'll take a bit for me to reply
>>
File: milk thad.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
milk thad.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Just got home from work. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their night.
>>
>>35958845
I think I saw this in another thread, lo
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.