[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up faggots? It's /chad-robot/ here. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6806.jpg (30KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6806.jpg
30KB, 360x360px
What's up faggots? It's /chad-robot/ here. I'm here to help you channel that virgin energy into real life results. Did I mention I was a bitch beta boi like you one day? I worked my butt off for my muscles and my penis has been inside over 60 girls (although it's nothing to brag about imo). I'll be here for a couple hours so give me your best.
>inb4 normies out REEE
>>
I want to work out but I don't want to waste time reading about it or anything. I know it sounds dumb as fuck, and it probably is, but anytime I get into reading about Fitness I just can't pay attention and lose interest immediately.

Can I just eat a lot of semi decent food and begin working out or do I have to follow strict diet plans and bullshit?
>>
>>35956947
what kind of chad are you? are you the generic boat shoes and button down dudebrodouche or what?
>>
>>35957536
He's the kind of Chad that spends Saturday night on 4chan
>>
>>35957512
>I want to work out
Then why don't you? God gave you muscles, use them. Walking is using your muscles. You can walk right? You start with experimenting with different movements. If you experiment long enough, you will find that resistance training with your body or external weights is the best way to build muscle.
>>
>>35957512
Not OP, but do 1 thing at a time. That's what I did.

I started with a simple PPL routine I could do at home. Next month, learned the basics of diet (doesn't have to suck, I eat junk but hit my calories and macros no problem). Got more equipment over the following months (I workout at home) and switched to another PPL routine to make use of it all.

For now, just get into the routine of working out and stick to it. Start as soon as you can, don't say "ok I'll start in X days" cos then you've procrastinated before you've even begun. Learn to discipline yourself if that's an issue you have.

If you want I can give you some simple guidance on starting out with routine and diet. I'm no expert, but I've managed to work out consistently for about 5 months now.
>>
>>35957536
I'm robot-Chad, I'm pretty ok looking because of genetics and because of working out for years, but have autism so I will always be a robot
>>
>>35956947
>but it's nothing to brag about
>is literally humblebragging
>>
>>35957721
Autism doesn't make you a fucking robot, not being able to get laid does.
>>
>>35957660
I spent almost every lunch hour I had in high school in our gym doing workouts of different sorts. I would build up a sweat and become tired but I probably didn't push myself as hard as I could have.

I didnt have a good diet though so I got almost nowhere. I ate only 1 to 2 meals a day and they were shitty school lunch.

Im just wondering if the details matter much. I just want to see some kind of results...ill even force myself to eat
>>
>>35958225
Obviously nutrition and rest is the other 2/3 of getting ripped. If you're really ready to make a change, you have the energy to go to /fit/ right now, read the sticky and get yourself set up with a beginner plan. It's just about getting started. T.op
>>
>>35958160
It's nothing to brag about because sex is not as amazing as virgins imagine it. Sometimes I'd rather jack off then fuck my gf, because sex can be boring sometimes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.