[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on tinder >talking with 2 semi-qts >pretty sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>be on tinder
>talking with 2 semi-qts
>pretty sure I matched with one of them around a year ago but didn't message before, but my standards have dropped now
>talking to both for a while, convos going good
>one stops messaging for a few days
>messages me late Friday night 'hey there babe', reply half an hour later but no response
>organise a date with the other one (girl I matched with before) for Monday night (her idea)
>last message from both Friday night
>don't get a reply on saturday
>be me
>wake up Sunday morning (Australia)
>both have unmatched me

Who /can't get no satisfaction/ here, I'm really starting to fucking hate women entirely. So many Girls and people keep saying I'm "attractive" but I can't get fucking laid to save my life. If I was attractive I could surely get laid but I don't so why do they keep saying this???!???!?

"If you're so very good looking, why do you sleep alone tonight"

I want off this ride
>>
File: received_154503905073030.jpg (66KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
received_154503905073030.jpg
66KB, 700x1244px
>>35956450
Tinder is a trap for us made by the Jews
>>
>>35956502
Gary gets it. OP should just give up on women since there's plenty of other things to lose!
>>
>>35956502
It is. Unfortunately dating is fucking ruined now

I'm literally terrified that I'm never going to meet a decent girl thanks to this shit. Pretty much any girl can go on this shit and fuck the hottest chads in hours. Or that she won't even be interested in the first place now because she'll compare you to all the chads on tinder
>>
>>35956581
I wish I could anon. Unfortunately I have urges and desires which are almost impossible to ignore
>>
>>35956450
Bumping this thread

Life is trash lads
>>
>>35956450
>matches on tinder
>conversations on tinder

What's it like?

>>35957505
>life is trash lads

At least we have each other r-right?
>>
>>35957623
What was it what like? If you mean conversations on tinder, 99.99999% of them are complete trash. Not matter what topic, or how funny you are or anything, it's a constant uphill battle of rejection, ghosting, trying not to look desperate, and no true interest ever shown on their part. You're just their entertainment for the little while until they match the next chad they fuck.

All it is constant rejection, good for nothing except making you bitter and hate women and see them for what they truly are. Uncaring vapid boring backtalking whore leeches. The "girls are nice" is the biggest fucking meme ever created in human history. They're only """""nice""""" if you have something they want. Girls could not literally possibly care any less about a guy's feelings. In fact I'm pretty sure for the large majority of them, how the guy feels does not cross their mind since they basically see men as disposable items to extract something or some kind of value from.

Unlike plenty (not all but a good amount) of guys you meet who are nice for no other reason than they are nice. Some older women can be nice (like 50s and older) but all the younger ones are complete trash.
>>
>>35957623
>At least we have each other r-right?

better than nothing
>>
>make okc account
>whole lotta nothin' for three months
>wtf am i doing wrong?
>change profile pic to some dude off a google search
>make my stats 7" shorter, go from fit to a little extra
>get drunk and rewrite my profile, sprinkle in some txt talk words and spelling mistakes
>thots start replying to my 'hi, how's it going?'s

I just don't get it.
Do women want retards or are women dumber than I think?
>>
>>35958436
>women dumber than I think?

99% of women are insanely dumb anon. they're basically children. look at the men who are ""chads""" in our society, I think that is a good reflection on women
>>
>>35958436
What kind of woman do you want to attract? Do you see that type of woman being on a dating site? No? Then there is your answer. You guys like to get flustered at the actions of women who you can't stand, you're not their type and they are not yours (usually) so why let it get to you? Quiet fucking weird girls would never make the first move anyway, and even if you do they'll likely think you are just being dared to or are fucking with them.

Shut ins trying to find other shut ins just doesn't work. If there was a tinder for them it still wouldn't work because usually the women are way too busy hiding under their blankets from life to ever think they'd get lucky on that sort of site - same goes for you guys but we all know you'll try for the hell of it.

And OP it sounds like they got bored because of your lack of interaction, waiting around and general pussy footing. Next time try setting up a non physical date within a week of messaging - watching something on rabbit or playing an online game - anything, it'll ease the awkwardness and give you something to talk about on your physical date.
>>
>>35958951
>you guys

Y-you're not one of us?
>>
I don't understand why tinder hasn't made any adjustments to the algorithm to take care of this. You should be shown more if you're attractive, but if some chad way on the end of the curve receives a certain threshold of right swipes he should be throttled.

The devs could easily make tinder equal again but they'd rather let every average guy and girl spend money trying to match chad and stacey.
>>
>>35959107
>cont.

and for fucks sake cap the number of matches. You get these assholes that have hundreds of matches that do nothing with them. These people simply distract their orbiters from pursuing people that may actually meet them in person.
>>
>>35958951
>And OP it sounds like they got bored because of your lack of interaction, waiting around and general pussy footing. Next time try setting up a non physical date within a week of messaging

I fucking did this within a few days, I was very direct. We were having a nice convo and I tried to setup a date, only to be unmatched by STUCKUP WHORE BITCHES
>>
>>35958951
>setup non-physical date
>end up paying the entire hulu tab
>end up paying for pizza delivery to her house

the ride never ends
>>
>>35959107
> don't understand why tinder hasn't made any adjustments
because they're fucking jews

>>35959234
why would you do this anon
>>
>>35956587

On top of that, many women just want hot men now. They can do that because they get taken care of by themselves and the government. Your personality and charm are largely irrelevant until they reach their 30s.

Still, there are many great girls out there and they aren't on tinder and they are only rarely at bars or clubs. That means it's down to pure dumb luck as to whether you meet them or not.

I too am terrified.
>>
>>35959835
I hope they ALL end up alone, old and miserable and fucking wish death for themselves everyday
>>
File: 132867464.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
132867464.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
And I thought Tinder was the tipping point. This is truly the final frontier of social media.
>>
>>35959875
I thought i was the only one that wanted this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.