[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That teacher that made learning fun and you genuinely respected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1410646715534.png (38KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1410646715534.png
38KB, 300x264px
>That teacher that made learning fun and you genuinely respected them
I miss him
>>
File: 1450233571977.jpg (44KB, 441x312px) Image search: [Google]
1450233571977.jpg
44KB, 441x312px
>>35956162
all teachers are lame losers FUCK SCHOOL
>>
>That teacher who got brain cancer
>Lost his hair
>Mean kids would ask him for a comb
>Started wearing a bandage around his head as the cancer got worse
>Died later on
>>
>>35956162

ms. palmer

>made math fun
>got me multiplying 2 and 3 figure digits when i was only supposed to be at subtraction addition level

first teacher to make me feel above the norm cap... and sadly the last

god i hated school, not for the workload, but the faggots i was forced to be around or socalled "peers"
>>
He's a genuinely great guy, I still have drinks with him occasionally.
>>
Ah yes, Mr. Morris

Used to let the wasters who didn't want to learn listen to headphones at the back of class as long as they didn't make noise.
Would fuck with other teachers by doing things like turning off the sound on the computer so no one else could use the computer in his room.
Used to shake his head at skirt wearing faggots on non uniform day and say vaguely racist things to the foreign kids.

His wife died though, used to come to school really early, same time as me because I would come in from the country, ate lunch alone in his room, never had any other teacher friends...
Also didn't take voluntary redundancy even though he only had like 3 or 4 years left until retirement.
I think he was lonely.
>>
>>35956162
one of the few teachers who genuinely made class fun was a history teacher asshole who constantly shit on and trolled the fuck out of my friend.

it was pretty funny so thats why the class was fun
>>
>>35956243
Weird there was a math teacher at high school named palmer. Everyone hated her
>>
>That teacher that actually cared about the class and pressured everyone to learn the things we were on
If every teacher was like that school would have been much more enjoyable

>The clueless women teachers who had no control over the class and you harassed/pranked em all the time
Ultimately even made one rush out of classroom crying. Looking back I'm not really regretting since most of em were feminists and bitter as hell towards men.
>>
File: 1490723657250.png (338KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
1490723657250.png
338KB, 637x637px
>that teacher who desperately tried to be your friend
>that teacher who was overly friendly to everyone
>that teacher who tried too hard to be "hip and cool" despite being 30
>that teacher who unironically used words like "wifey", "l-m-a-o", "senpai" outloud
>that teacher who tried to make it clear to everyone that he played video games and asked people mid-lesson if they played x game
>that teacher who cracks unfunny jokes and laughs to it himself

I fucking hate you Mr. Jefferson
>>
>>35956162
He was the best teacher in the school but they treated him like shit and stuck the trouble kids with him because he was a fucking giant and was good enough at teaching to get through their thick skulls.
His wife was also a teacher and they moved schools together
>>
>that teacher with no arms or legs who would crawl around the classroom and hide in the desks
>>
>>35956410
Robert? I was in that class
>>
>>35956386
Yeah weird. Its almost like Palmer is a common name.
>>
> that teacher in a wheelchair who told us we should be abstinent
> tfw it was as easy for me as it was for him
>>
>that teacher who made fun of a single kid for the rest of the class' enjoyment
>>
>>35956533
original wtf
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.