[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst mistake you've ever made in your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: 2016rnm.jpg (38KB, 540x289px) Image search: [Google]
2016rnm.jpg
38KB, 540x289px
What's the worst mistake you've ever made in your life? Even if it's something that nobody would believe
>>
>>35955614
Coercing a girl into intercourse against her will. No force, just talked her into it.
>>
>>35955651
How did you think other people got laid? They just walked around and girls jumped on their dick?
>>
>>35955614
Friend of mine was a suicidal person. Had a lot of suicide attempts and talked about it a lot, so eventually I began to ignore it. My friend tried to reach out to me but I thought she wasn't serious, then she actually did go through with it. I have felt guilt ever since.
>>
>>35955676
Well the issue is, she took me to court over it and I was sent into therapy. Since I didn't actually hit her, hold her down or anything I only had to go through therapy. Haven't trusted anyone since, I don't need that kind of shit on my record.
>>
Born and raised mormon. I regret not gtfo'ing years ago. Life would have been so much better if I'd left it sooner.
>>
OP here, I waited because I didn't want everyone to hate the fuck out of me for being such a pathetic cunt mother fucker

I ruined an opportunity to lose my virginity to my teacher in her class, she was literally waiting for me to make a move and I choked because I never even hugged a girl before and am a weak bitch.

She said she'd be back next year, but the stress of that incident gave me a serious mental disorder and I'm getting myself checked

got an EEG scan coming April 21st
>>
Starting lifting I Bulged a disc and I found out I have malalignent issues and I have issues walking. I'm going to kill myself next month if Im not feeling better
>>
I have never made a mistake.
Happy accidents occasionally occur.
>>
File: experimental hover craft.png (91KB, 630x686px) Image search: [Google]
experimental hover craft.png
91KB, 630x686px
>>35955741
holy fucking shit dude thats rough
>>
>>35956834
So you got yourself checked? Did the doctor say it can be fixed overtime?
>>
>>35956884
I got a Mri in December they said it'd be in the stage of healing but the numbness is gone. It hurts to lift pretty much anything i can't even carry groceries.. It's embarrassing
>>
Not making friends and not taking the friendships I had seriously
Not pursuing an interest
Not trying harder to understand life instead of just giving up on it
>>
>>35956968
I've been thinking of going to a anime convention in the fall near me but Idk if it's a good place to meet friends.
>>
>>35956956
one day at a time, don't worry about a temporary disability, there are people who put so little effort that they couldn't carry a bag of groceries even without an injury
>>
Being born. Not even trying to be edgy, I've only ever been a burden to the people around me.
>>
>>35955614
>>>35956956
>one day at a time, don't worry about a temporary disability, there are people who put so little effort that they couldn't carry a bag of groceries even without an injury
I know I ma just scared I'm gonna be like this forever. Thanks for responding.
>>
>>35957008
It's hit or miss
Some people have no trouble making friends at conventions, some do. It's intimidating to go by yourself sometimes, it's hard to break through preexisting friend groups. But if you do go I recommend sharing a room with people. That might create a context where its easier to make friends, even if you get anxious easily. Probably not a good idea if you're gonna need somewhere to decompress tho.
>>
>>35955614

Started doing drugs, turns out I like them a lot. Luckily never any hardcore stuff.

But now, even if I rarely do them anymore I just can't shake the feeling I fucked up my brain forever.
Maybe I would have accomplished something if I never tried it in the first place.
Or maybe I was destined to become a failure, drugs or not.

Guess I'll never know now.
>>
>>35955614
>>>35957008
>It's hit or miss
>Some people have no trouble making friends at conventions, some do. It's intimidating to go by yourself sometimes, it's hard to break through preexisting friend groups. But if you do go I recommend sharing a room with people. That might create a context where its easier to make friends, even if you get anxious easily. Probably not a good idea if you're gonna need somewhere to decompress tho.
Yeah I'm not going there to seem desperate I get what youre saying. I've been looking on one in August near Lexington I just don't know what sites to find people.
>>
Flunked out of the devry institute of technology
>>
>>35957153
What kinda drugs? how old were you when you started?
>>
>>35957172
Why not just go back.
>>
>>35956721
stop posting the same thing over and over again you pathetic faggot
>>
>>35957200
I did. Finished my "degree". Now I'm an IT guy that hates his life.
>>
File: 101.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>35957153
Everything that happened was because it was meant to happen.

Fate is predetermined or at least that is what I believe.
>>
>>35957226
Why don't youblie it
>>
>>35957223
what are you talking about, spiteful cunt face? I never posted this before
>>
>>35957254
Computers suck and I'm underpaid.
>>
>>35955651
>>35955741
So she gave consent, then took it back after? How the fuck does shit like this not get throw out of court?
>>
>>35957275
I just wish I could get back into my job. I'm not good at math so I wouldn't do so well with computers.
>>
>>35957311
You really, really don't need math to do IT. Maybe programming or some other discipline but not system administration
>>
>>35957184

Weed, ecstacy, 2cb, bit of speed now and then and copious amounts of alcohol.

Tried weed on my 17'th birthday, about 5 years ago. Then it kinda escalated from there.
>>
>>35957153
I have the opposite experience lol
Drugs showed me another side of life but I was too much of a pussy to use that motivation and instead I just kept doing more drugs.
>>
>>35957344
I'm considering something like that since I can't do my trade job anymore.
>>
>tfw you regret the fact your dad ejaculated into your mom

Right about there. Really it would have been better for everyone involved.
>>
>>35955682
Darwinism:
the theory of the evolution of species by natural selection advanced by Charles Darwin.
>>
I spent about 800 to meet with a ldr that didn't actually love me.
Never trust a woman.
>>
>>35955614
Two years ago Iet some dude into my house because I felt bad for him. Turns out he was involved in the CF so when we realized he had mental issues (Compulsive lying, major anger problems, etc) we couldn't get rid of him. When he left he tried to get cops to arrest me and my family for "stealing his money". Probably one of the worst times in my life, imagine having a cunt over your shoulder for the span of a year that you can't deck because he'd bitch to the government. I've got some stories if you guys are interested.
>>
>>35957764
DCF* my keyboard is broken.
>>
>What's the worst mistake you've ever made in your life?

Listening to my parents.

I didn't realize until much too late how toxic and abusive they were.

Don't ever trust your parents, they will destroy your life.

Not in a melodramatic teenager 'can't go to the party' kind of way.

In a desperate 'homeless and totally unemployable' kind of way.
>>
I date raped a co-worker.
>>
>>35955651
literally same desu i understand why they say teach men not rape
>>
fucked a 300lb nigger
>>
>>35955614
Deciding not to kill myself
>>
File: 1490358590736.jpg (341KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1490358590736.jpg
341KB, 1095x1195px
Caring so much about what my parents thought of me.
It completely destroyed me when I realize they would never care for me no matter what I did.
Also dating a male who was into trannies and shemales.
>>
>>35955614
Being too strung out in a suburban neighborhood after leaving my phone in my dealers car.

My entire way of living changed after that day. Everything spiralled so heavily downward after that one stupid fucking mistake. Which brings us to now.

Ontop of a slew of other ones like becoming homeless and doing really sketchy shit to score. Which brings us to now. All excuses aside, it all comes down to which wolve you decide to feed.

The hardest part is coming to the conclusion that all those decisions I made, I made rationally.

I spent years and to this day still reaping all the blowback from who I was

Everything always comes right back around, I cant even be mad about it, because it actually makes complete sense.
>>
>>35958323
don't kill yourself, it'll only result in being reborn to relive your life as it is until you come to terms.

what's in the way of living your life? something as little as getting out of bed shows you're doing great
>>
>>35957886

adults are all children
>>
>>35955614
My bad it was my friends car keys I left.
>>
one time when i was young my dad yelled at me and sent me to my room in front of everyone. i must have been 12ish. in room, bored, start playing with myself, slowfapping.
all of a sudden theres a knock on the door and i hear my sexy aunt asking if she can come in.
i pulled the covers over me but didnt pull my pants up, and then said "ok".
she came in and sat on bed next to me, i was laying on my side so i could push my arse back and hide my boner.
she asked if i was okay and said that my dad was mean and stuff, comforted me.
i thanked her and she left.

>tfw i shouldn't have hid my boner
>tfw i should have tried to get a handy from sexy auntie
>>
>>35955614
Honestly starting MMOs. Every game should end. Of course I would have gotten addicted to something else.
>>
>>35959785
mmos kept me off 4chan
wish my computer could still run them
>>
File: same tbh.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
same tbh.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
>>35955614
being born

I could of let another sperm win but no I decided to penetrate that egg and condem myself to a life of misery good fucking job
>>
>>35955614
Not abandoning my family and leaving the country at an even younger teenage year
>>
>>35959910
>I could of let another sperm win
fUuuuuck my son.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>35955614
I was potentially going to box in the olympics but I ended up going to young offenders a couple of weeks after I found out. Now I'm a friendless jobless neet
>>
File: 1413685405457.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413685405457.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>35955614

>letting my parents dictate what's best for me
>not fighting hard enough when she left me
>not enjoying my youth more

Going to be 24 in a few months, still don't know what I want out of life. Still haven't felt genuine happiness in years.
I barely feel like I'm living life, I'm just drifting, existing.
>>
>>35957379
I wish I could give some advice but I've never done that many drugs before, I'm a weed exclusive kinda guy and even then, the stress that came after my habit enabled something that I'd assume is schizophrenia, but I'm getting myself checked to see how it goes.

As for you, your brain still works no? There are plenty of businessmen snorting coke now n then, so until you put the effort in learning something that you want, you're only going to stay in this pit of self deprecation
>>
>>35955614
Doing nothing when I saw the alien ship instead of dropping my dogs leash and running into my neighbors lawn. I had a spoopy dream abou the same style ship the night before.
>>
Current worst mistake: going to this party full of druggies, niggers, and no one to have a decent conversation with. Currently using my phone out in the cold waiting for my ride to get bored so I can leave.
>>
I have two counts of second degree home invasion on my record, plea bargained down from one count of first degree home invasion, another for second degree, and multiple weapons and vehicle charges.

I was fourteen years old at the time. Having been bullied for years, I lashed out at society by breaking into houses, untying moored boots, smashing mailboxes, and generally being an annoying sack of shit.

Eventually got caught, sent to juvenile detention for a couple weeks, and then put on probation for a year. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, but I'm intensely ashamed of what I did almost a decade later. Completely turned my life around, but I'm always afraid a SO will find out some day.

The few people I've told don't believe me, since I just look like a regular, funny, and kind of doofy guy.
>>
>>35961871
I've been there.
Going to parties cause I was invited
Get all excited to go to a social event only to realize how socially inept I am while my friend catches up with his dozen other friends
Always ends with me sitting on the couch, drunk as fuck, waiting until my friend wants to leave
>>
>>35961844
You could be traveling the stars right now with some new pals
But instead you're here on /r9k/
Feelio overload
>>
>girl calls me teachers pet even though she IS a teachers pet
>for some reason take this to heart and stop trying in school

Now I'm a chronic procrastinator even though I know my current grades are low and I should study more because I have the capacity to do better it's just that I don't try
>>
I faked an illness in middle school. Went to the doctor and got an antibiotic prescribed because the dumb butch thought my fake illness was strep throat. Rekt my immune system and I got sick alot through the rest of middle school and early high school. By the time i recovered I felt so out of touch with everything. Everyone I thought were my friends kept moving with their lives and I didn't. The massive difference between expectation and reality really hurt me and now I'm afraid to get close to people so I hang out indoors and browse all day. Not a day goes by that I wish I had just not gone down that path. I could have made it if I never hit that disconnect.
>>
>>35955614
acknowledging that live like a piece of shit everyday, but doing nothing to change it.
>>
Dating my ex-girlfriend. Her selfishness and lack of empathy and appreciation, especially after she broke up with me sent me spiraling into deep depression that has gone on since the breakup. No longer too suicidal, but I go out of my way to avoid making friends and have broken off all prior friendships for fear of similar emotional trauma. I am not happy, but I also am not sad. So there is more stability in my life this way.
>>
>>35962051
Blaming the fact that no one likes you on an antibiotic you took in grade school has got to be the most blown-out thing I've read on here in a while.
>>
>>35962186
How fucking emo can you be, blaming your life's problems on a breakup with a dumb roastie. Seeiously, get over yourself.
>>
>>35957764

made this mistake as well, senpai. nearly got stabbed lmao.

someone with no options usually has no options because they've done everything they could to burn every single bridge in their life.

On the plus side, I'm a much more assertive person now.
>>
File: ConfusedPepe.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedPepe.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>>35956840
you have made zero mistakes in your entire life and are on /r9k/.

something doesn't add up.
>>
lol im too far gone for that question.
>>
I figured out the truth about women in 5th grade
>ask girl to see movie, she accepts
>buy her her ticket and snacks with my parents money
>half through the movie she sees some other guy in the theatre and goes to talk with him
>they start throwing popcorn at each other and get kicked out
>I sit there and finish the movie

Afterwards my parents picked me up and I told them I should've spent that money on a video game because I would've had more fun and my dad laughed. Jokes on me now I'd rather have a female in my life than video games but I lack the social skills to talk to anyone let alone girls.
>>
>>35962336
The fucking normie responses in this thread are hideous. There are real robots here with horrendously fucked up lives and then there are underage b& future normies with their stories of less-than-perfect childhood romances. Get some fucking perspective before you post.
>>
>>35956968
This fucking right here brah,
>>
File: ijXsbv9.jpg (50KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
ijXsbv9.jpg
50KB, 784x811px
>start being edgy and smoking cigs and weed in high school
>end up not caring about anything
>end up not trying
>end up not going to college
>end up sitting in this room for the last 5 years
>>
>>35962410
Kill yourself you fucking faggot no one gives a fuck about what you have to say especially me.
>>
>>35962430
WOOP, thats 5 years you could have done push ups, or anything really.
>>
missing out on high school love when I had two clear opportunities
my social intelligence was so poor at the time that I could never open myself up to girls, despite them taking interest in me
I'm a 4th year college student and no girl has taken interest in me since my high school days
who would've guessed this fate?
>>
>>35957344
You dont need anything more then algebra for 90% or programming. There is a reason they give these jobs to uneducated indians.

Its just logic steps
>>
Using alcohol to deal with my loneliness. I've become a hardcore alcoholic and don't feel I can stop. I feel more hopeless and dead every day.
>>
>>35956721
So are you going to get another chance?

>>35957223
How fucking weak do you have to be to kick a man while he's down like that? You must be a sad person.
>>
Used friends as emotional tampons and spewed endless drama at them. As a result I no longer have friends and have become a stoic.
>>
Being me and not who I want to be.
>>
>>35957153
This is the same for me. It's probably my biggest regret.
>>
>>35957895
Story? I'd like to read it if you don't mind.
>>
>>35963198
As far as I know, yes.

She even told me that she wouldn't lie to me about her coming back, she seemed pretty trustworthy at the time but a year later? who knows.... And she already has a boyfriend so it's really hard to trust her as much as I want to, it almost feels like I deserve this.

Really, I appreciate your interest, it just seems so dumb telling this story to my doctors, I always feel like they're judging me behind their breath, and they probably are, but we'll see when I get my head checked. I literally feel haunted, I've been on what feels like a primitively defensive stance ever since and I can never get comfortable.

It's like what I'd imagine to be a minor case of PTSD, I relive the day at least once every two hours for the past 2 months
>>
Got married.
>>
File: IMG_0744.jpg (60KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
60KB, 657x527px
>>35962949
in the same boat robo, fever dreams and delirium for days.
>>
File: 1451794338782.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451794338782.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>35958620
>it'll only result in being reborn to relive your life as it is
>>
Going to College

not moving to a different High School after 9th grade

Letting my parents dictate my future life at age 18 (see bulletin above)

Letting my mom push me around in HS/post-HS

not taking up an useful interest/hobby early in life
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.