[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the high point of your life and how far have you fallen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1486865243689.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486865243689.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
What was the high point of your life and how far have you fallen since? Mine was getting a job gf and losing weight then losing job gf and gaining all weight lost back
>>
>>35955602
hnnnng i want a chubby gf

high point... probably that i have been going to the gym every single day for the past 6 months or so
low point, depression and anxiety, possibly have to drop out of school
>>
>>35955602
I'd say middle school right before I developed seizures. That prevented me from playing any sports, which I played a lot of, and consequently lost all my "friends." I'm in college now and am doing alright.
>>
The high point hmm?
There was that one time I was put under for the tonsil removal operation.
>>
high point was probably fall 2015.
>junior year of college
>in a healthy relationship
>second best quarter grades-wise
>bunch of job interviews
>new best friend, spend a lot of time going out
>no longer in therapy

I haven't fallen too much, I'm single but I'm pretty happy.
>>
Binge drinking and playing kotor during my sophomore year of high school
>>
>>35955602

Where can I find a woman with this body type?
>>
High point is now, I have 2 great kids, a wife, a secret girlfriend, a great job, and I'm working out to the point of having a fitness models body.
>>
File: 1486970250840.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1486970250840.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>>35955602
High point was summer 2014. I was doing this training program that taught you how to be a professional normie wageslave. I was well groomed, well dressed, forcing myself out of my comfort zone every day, I was the alpha Chad of my class. Girls would write me letters and cling to me like a harem just like in my chinese cartoons.

Low point was immediately after that. Fall came around and I was exhausted from trying to be Chad (you can't become Chad, you can only pretend until your body gives out. Chad is something you're born as trust me) I was getting wageslaved to death, the weather was freezing, and then my dad, dog, and best friend all died within a month of each other. I quit my job and dropped out and tried to kill myself but the height that I fell from was too short and I permanently crippled my legs. It's been almost 3 years now and I've barely made any forward progress since then.
>>
So fucking far. I don't really get why I just haven't an heroed.
Thousands of dollars of debt because of drug addiction. People don't even know about that part and I'm still a huge failure to them.
The worst is I failed myself. I worked so hard for many years to get somewhere and lost it all.
>>
>>35956313
The death thing is hard. Sorry it happened . I know that's a kick in the balls * a hundred million trillion.
>>
>>35955602
Tbh I am at my high point right now :)
I am not even shitposting
>>
File: Kitty-Katswell-r34--2205268.jpg (86KB, 990x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty-Katswell-r34--2205268.jpg
86KB, 990x1188px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_b-qE9gl8
Kitty Katswell
>>
>>35955602

2012, it was the last time I had a GF and hope for the future.

It's been all downhill since then
>>
>>35955602
Similar, OP, except getting a gf caused me to fall.
>>
High point: Became a surgeon last year
Now: Still a surgeon

On top of that, the 2nd best part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has been animated and there might be a new Street Fighter EX game coming, so it's pretty good right now.

Apart from that, everything else is shit.
>>
Highschool was the high point of my life. That ended 8 or so years ago. I don't even remember why.
>>
>>35955602
fuck i wanna suck on those tits
>>
high point was junior year of college, got the closest to normiedom ever. Going to school, had a job, was in a amateur sports club, got invited to parties. I was real close to making it but never got laid, lost my job, quit the team, friends got distant, graduated and now its all gone.
>>
>>35955602
getting pretty damn sick of this pic being posted with no sauce.
>>
For me it was probably high school. I didn't know how things were going to turn out and I still felt like I had something to look forward to. I believed that I was on the right track and would eventually become someone useful just by maintaining my pace. When you're 25, nobody cares about "potential", they expect you to deliver. After high school, it became all too apparent that my expectations were too high and I had neither the talent nor the work ethic to achieve what I thought would come naturally.
>>
Probably the first 2-3 yeara of my life since school has always been the bane of my existence. It was a miniscule decline for the first decade, theb everything started to drop. Fell for the tryhard in school meme, it became apparent I wasn't the favorite child, depression from home life started to affect me and begin the spiral, and a ton of other shit. I will always be pissed at the adults in my life for giving me shit advice and direction as a kid leading to me being the jobless college grad that can't function in anything but school even though I fucking hate school.
>>
Rekindled a friendship from a girl from Tinder after she cut me off 3 months ago. She then told me to text her and when I said I didn't have her number she changed her mind and hasn't replied since
>>
>>35955602

>lost all my weight
>things going alright
>many bad things happen in life in quick succession
>fell into deep depression
>gained all my weight back
>was suicidal for a year
>thought about killing myself daily
>met qt girl who was very nice to me
>never dated her but not suicidal anymore
>slowly rebuilding life

She'll never know how much she affected my life. I was in such a bad place and didn't have any friends for years before I met her. It sounds stupid but she made me realize its not all hopeless. Still a robot but I'm actually enjoying life now.
>>
>>35956086
Don't bother, they turn obese in a year. It's tough to keep up the chubby physique for very long.
>>
I had friends, a gf and a side chick. Lost them all within three months. I'm trying to get over my gf but it took me a long while. I cried a lot in the past month but I got my shit together and had sex last night.
>>
>>35955602
>What was the high point of your life
I'll tell you when I see it.
>>
>>35956095
>secret girlfriend
die
>>
>>35957230
What happened in those 3 months?
>>
Sauce for those who want: https://mobile.twitter.com/sibinal_binal
>>
>>35957327

you are a god amongst men

oreganoli
>>
I miss the days of hanging out with my 2 best friends. We would just watch stuff or walk around town since we had no money or even car until towards the end, but it was probably the best times of my life just being "the 3 amigos".

Then HS ended and one friend offed himself and the other got an ego and decided he was too good for me. Now I'm basically friendless except for 1 guy who I am actually pretty comfortable with but I have to put in 90%+ of the effort or I'd lose him too.
>>
Im surprised about how many people have had there high points recently. My high point was probably 2007, and the last time i was genuinely happy was probably early 2011. I guess it makes sense though since it seems like everyone here is very young nowadays
>>
when i was going to technical school.

i had a solid connection for weed so i would be high all day every day. it was glorious. i also weighed a lot less.
>>
>>35955602
May of 2015

I was actually happy and content for 40 days of my life.
>>
>>35957230
piece of shit for having a side chick desu
>>
High point was about an hour after taking 2 boxes of coricidin cough and cold for the first time. Low point was a year later smearing my own shit on the walls of my jail cell.
>>
Probably the first half of 2014.
I turned 18 in February of that year and moved out of my parent's place/started university a week after that. I was making friends, fucking girls and treating my body in only the way someone in my position could be expected to.
But now I might be a bit of an alcoholic, am failing classes and am in debt. I just have no self-control.
>>
>>35955602
I would say 10 years ago when I was 14
>Had lots of friends
>Stood up to bullies
>Asked crush to be gf and she said yes

Then I entered high school and it all went to shit. It really got bad when all my friends were getting laid and became normies.

Then they felt superior to me and ridiculed me for the rest of my time there.

Then I lost all self confidence and began smoking at 17 and drinking and doing drugs at 18.

I struggled through college, met one other girl when I was 21 but she turned out to be a whorish nutcase.

Eventually I dropped out of college was the social justice meme took hold and I simply got tired of dealing with college bullshit.

Now I drive a truck making a living, sort of.
>>
>>35956635
Just wait until 2022 rolls around. My last high point was in 2006.
>>
>>35960434
You're fine.

All of those are typical normie problems.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.