[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so fucking dumb, /r9k/? >live with two female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486430592507.jpg (316KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486430592507.jpg
316KB, 1200x900px
Why are women so fucking dumb, /r9k/?
>live with two female roommates that I'm kinda friends with
>one of them likes some retarded guy who plays trash vidya such as cs:go
>anyways, today she asks me to let her play some of my games because she wants to get into gaming
>I try to explain her that women are not supposed to play vidya, that they're bad at it, that they only do it for attention and that I don't want her to end up attention whoring on twitch or something like that
>also tell her that I know it doesn't interest her and that she's only doing it because of that guy
>she denies it, gets mad and starts yelling at me
>other roommate is mad at me too
Why are women so fucking unreasonable? Can't they see that ever since women started "playing" vidya, gaming community went to shit and games became considerably worse?
>>
>>35955576
>being this surprised about them being retarded af

wew lad
>>
>>35955621
>>I try to explain her that women are not supposed to play vidya, that they're bad at it, that they only do it for attention and that I don't want her to end up attention whoring on twitch or something like that
I assume this to be bait but you are actually retarded famy famarovitsh
>>
>>35955643
He's not wrong though. Women only play video games to get attention from beta orbiters and also in hopes of meeting a hot gamer guy. He's also correct that they suck at video games, most are absolute trash.
>>
>>35955643
Why? Everything I said is true. Sure, there might be an exception or two, but 99.9% of gurl gamurz are like that.
>>
>>35955691
>I try to explain her that women are not supposed to play vidya, that they're bad at it, that they only do it for attention and that I don't want her to end up attention whoring on twitch or something like that
No fuck off. You made that up and you know it

>>35955671
Because telling someone they're not supposed to do [normal stuff] and ascribe motive to them and then get surprised they get mad is the most retarded thing i've ever encountered on this site and it takes a literal braindead person to make this kind of comment in reaction
>>
>>35955576
>>35955671
She got booty blasted because its the truth.
>>
>>35955576
now watch this fucking shit bait circlejerk get 300+ replies while good threads slide off the board
>>
>>35955755
It's obvious what her motive is, and I'm not gonna be some sort of an enabler and let her become one of these Overwatch playing cancer girls just because she wants a dicking. And no I'm not baiting.
>>
File: laughing spic.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughing spic.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>35955576
You have actual autism
>>
>>35955576
>Not using the opportunity to get close to her, develop a relationship, and eventually have her suck your balls while you play Dwarf Fortress
You can't change women, OP. Just accept them for what they are and treat them accordingly.
>>
>>35956134
She wants a cs:go Chad, anon, don't be silly.
Plus, no woman would ever play a game like DF because men who play DF are ugly neckbeards.
>>
>>35956262
>She wants a cs:go Chad, anon, don't be silly.
This cuck mentality is why you'll always be a virgin.

>men who play DF are ugly neckbeards
I play DF, I'm not an ugly neckbeard, and I have a hot fiance. AMA
>>
>>35955576
>friend asks to play some vidya
>go turboautism on her

This is why you're alone OP
>>
>>35955576
Women should all literally be gassed. Put into a large gas chamber and made to inhale chlorine. I`m not even fucking kidding.
>>
>>35955576
Now I understand why this board has such a bad reputation. You must be autistic because you have no self awareness.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.