[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The admins missed a huge opportunity in this board combo prank.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (77KB, 634x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 634x519px
The admins missed a huge opportunity in this board combo prank. They could've called us /r9/k/ with a banner of Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>35955308

I wonder how many kills /k/ has in total
>>
Good one OP.
There's still time admins.
>>
Did they kill all the other threads on the combined boards, or are they just frozen for the time being?
>>
>>35955308
Would have been a great idea friendo. Missed Connection
>>
I read his manifesto at least once every 6 months. Is there a person who represents our board more (or at least classic /r9k/, maybe not tumblr9k)
>>
>>35955771
it feels like the uprising portion of this board has dissipated some. Normies are moving in more and more. Also the NEETs haven't been as vocal
>>
Elliot Rodger should be stickied somehow, much the same way as for instance /britfeel/, so that there would be a continuum of discussion, consisting of smaller parts/threads.

Look at this, they've had almost THREE YEARS lasting conversation about Elliot at Kiwi Farms:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/elliot-rodger.3721/
>>
>>35956004
Some of us have been very vocal, but the normies are so blatant and numerous these days, it just gets discouraging and makes you give up.
I mainly stay on /toy/ these days. It's pretty normie free. Wizchan is uneven but there can be some good times there.
There is also another site that, while not a carbon copy of classic /r9k/, is very normie free, robot friendly, very funny and very feels driven. I wish I could tell you what it is but I don't want normies finding it.
>>
File: cho high score.png (2MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
cho high score.png
2MB, 1000x800px
>>35955308
>rich mutt with big jaw and couldn't get 5 kills despise having so much resorces

He is a normalfag and only normalfag worship him, all of you are failures.

BEHOLD THE TRUE SAINT OF /R9K/
>>
>>35955771
Cho, you ignorant newfag.

>>35956325
>hate chan
>normiefree

If you talk about the /v 9k/ them kill yourself, fucking /tg/ has less, no, /tg/ is still more rebbit but /v 9k/ gets close.
>>
>>35956435
>hate chan
Wizchan isn't hateful, and the sekret site I'm referring to isn't a chan.
>>
File: 1472762385261.gif (578KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1472762385261.gif
578KB, 312x342px
>>35955308
>Get fucked 4chan for even more publicity you could have gotten
>>
Mods really should consolidate a few boards; frankly mootles was talking about that and yet then Hiroyuki just added a few more.
/pol/ should be deleted. It used to be one of the more creative boards on the site, but now it's basically TRS meets Reddit. Cancer, all around. Classic pol is lost to history.
>>
File: 1485528609578.jpg (12KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485528609578.jpg
12KB, 410x415px
>>35956526
Shut the fuck up you fucking loser. /Pol/ is just as strong as fucking ever. Did you see happened when Shia labouf tried to fuck with us?

We found his flag with just the sky as a clue. Weaponized autsm is stronger than you believe
>>
Op for admin position desu
>>
>>35956582
You're really only proving my point. /pol/ has turned into shitty "We are Anonymous"/"WE DID IT REDDIT!"cancer that you're describing.
During it's peak, I think /pol/ was arguably the best board in the sites history. Blew the fuck out of /b/a supposed glory days. It showed that somewhere on the site, the culture was advancing, funnier and more creative than ever.
Now it's regressed back to a shitty b-tier hellhole, just with politics.
It's gone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.