[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a woman >you will never know that, no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: large hamburger.jpg (106KB, 1290x726px) Image search: [Google]
large hamburger.jpg
106KB, 1290x726px
>you will never be a woman
>you will never know that, no matter what, you are inherently valuable and someone will want you
>you will never have your weakness and shyness and low-self esteem be considered attractive instead of cripplingly repulsive
>>
As a hideous dyke, I'd like to extend a friendly invitation to go fuck yourself
>>
You understand. Imagine being able to make a living out of dating guys with money, and being able to get a loving family that way.

A ton of women wind up bitter spinsters now, though. Like, a third.
>>
>>35954725
>lesbian
>unattractive
These kinda suck, but most women aren't either.
>>
>>35954725

You're an exception, not a rule. Other than that, welcome to the club
>>
File: 1490347595718.jpg (31KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490347595718.jpg
31KB, 318x462px
>>35954813
>>35954833
Believe me, I know first hand how vicious and inhuman the succubus can be
>fell for a girl once
>wow she's not like the other girls.meme
>made me feel super special
>I'm a 24 y o virgin and she talks about how she's a virgin too and wants to lose it together
>find out from a dude who got played by the same girl that she is a revolving door for locks
>literally only wanted to molest me and have me as a trophy
>SEDUCED UGLY LESBIAN VIRGIN- ACHIEVEMENT GET!
>I go to confront her about this at her place, so angry I just burst in
>she's sucking some dude off in the living room
>first time I ever saw a penis irl and it was fucking disgusting
>first time I ever saw a sexual act irl and guess what it was fucking disgusting
>back out of there and go drink myself into a vomiting, shaking mess
>never talk to that slut again, eyes turn dead and cold for both women and men
>she has the fucking audacity to text me and ask me what she did
Humans are a failed experiment, disgusting virus on the face of a once beautiful planet
>>
>>35955007
Revolving door for cocks, not locks. Get it, because she was an Italian whore who thought wearing an oversized sweater and touching her face a lot could fool desperate, lonely women into thinking she was a pure qt ? Get ittttt?
>>
>>35954698
Stop whining. There is worst shit to worry about in life. If you don't like being a guy then take hormones and stop complaining.
>>
>>35954725
Honest question: why do lesbians and pseudo-intellectual women constantly quip like this?

Why can't you say what you mean without the le ironic meme talk?
>>
Yeah, if you're a girl, you will be attractive any case even if you're fat or have man's chsracter. But if you're guy - you will not, fat == rediculous, female character == fag.

Fuck this world, humans should stop reproduce now.
t. not fat fag originally
>>
>>35955157
Because we're damaged people who cling to internet lingo to try and sound relevant and learned human interaction from reading young adult novels. I know my way of speaking is fucked, but I don't know enough about normiespeak to correct it. I guess you're just Eloquence Dan over here, right? Fuck you
>>
>>35954698
>>you will never be a woman
This is a good thing
>>
>>35955228
If you're the hideous dyke, I think you should drop the quips for a chance at an authentic relationship. Stop being a meme and develop a personality of your own.
>>
>>35954698
You weren't born weak or shy, you just failed at being a man on your own. Cry some more, you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>35955228
Same goes for you, honey, you've managed to fail at being a woman, congrats! It really takes a special kind of pathetic sack of shit to manage that and you did. btw, you look ridiculous trying to swear, you're making me piss on yourself from laughter.

>Fuck you

Not in this life, toots. Maybe in the next life you'll be born with a penis, who knows?
>>
>>35955063
>implying taking hormones can actually change your gender
Leave
>>
>>35955359
This is genuine advice that I appreciate, but I don't really care anymore. After seeing what sex really is, I don't want it or idolize it anymore. I'd rather focus on my painting and get good at that, something nobody could take away from me just because they felt like it that day.

>>35955416
Llike anyone would want to go near your gaping disease shute. I'm glad I failed at being a woman because that means I'm not a useless whore with no value other than what others give her.
>>
>>35954698
Ehh I'm transitioning so I will get to experience the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>35954698

>you will never have your weakness and shyness and low-self esteem be considered attractive instead of cripplingly repulsive

This isn't attractive to anyone.
>>
>>35954698
So why not fix those creepy things about you? Shyness and low self esteem are problems to be solved, not birth defects.
>>
>>35955359
But no robot has a personality.
>>
File: tumblr_mlgxktciQc1qepocvo1_500.gif (1005KB, 470x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlgxktciQc1qepocvo1_500.gif
1005KB, 470x195px
>>35955950
Can I have sex with you? I don't mind if your cute like trap boobies haven't grown yet.
>>
>>35956048
If I wasn't completely and utterly socially retarded and awkward.
>>
>>35955700
Sex can seem very disgusting when people aren't in the mood for it, for me actually contemplating the act can makes it seem uncivilised and animalistic. It's good that you have a hobby, I've been playing guitar for quite a bit now but I'm still shit and I get pretty jealous of people better than me.
>>
>>35956107
I am too. That's why I like to think trap robots would have the best gf. I'd even suck them off if they still had their penis.
>>
>no girl will ever find your and shaking cute
>no girl will never like the fact that you cry easily
>>
>>35955007
did you puke on her face while he came in her mouth
>>
>>35956288
you're ridiculously gay dude
>>
>>35956499
Why SHOULD ANY girl like that?
>>
>you fill never share a burger with your waifu

FFUUUUUUCKKKKK REEEERREEEEEEKJDHDISJDBHXBBDNDJDD
>>
>>35957490
being weak is cute for animals why shouldnt it be cute for people
sorry for existing :(
>>
>>35955700
I hope you find happiness anon

>>35955950
I -I'm transitioning too
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.