[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to my usual bar last weekend alone like always >see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.jpg (114KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
114KB, 2448x2448px
>go to my usual bar last weekend alone like always
>see beautiful tall blonde qt there with gay guy and some grungy dude I know sells drugs
>she's hanging onto him and I assume she's fucking him for drugs
>notice her looking at me a bit but whatever
>go back to bar last night
>she's there again with the gay guy
>after a while I'm outside smoking near them and the gay guy asks my name
>eventually says "for future reference do you like boys"
>I tell him no and we have a laugh
>his brother sells coke so I got his number
>tall qt goes inside to go to the bathroom
>I ask the gay guy "for future reference is your tall female friend single"
>he just looks at me and says
>"dude, she is not female"
>tells me she's an mtf and 100% male
>I'm incredulous because she's so beautiful
>like a perfect girl
>at first I thought he was fucking with me but I went back inside and saw her waiting in line at the men's room
>fuck
>she came back out and we talked a bit and I think she's kind of in to me
>I leave contemplating where my life went wrong

She's so beautiful and perfect in every way. I'm not gay and have never been into traps. I honestly am not sure I could fuck him/her but I could see myself hooking up to some degree. What the fuck do I so robots? I've never before questioned my sexuality but is it really that gay if she passes so well?
>>
Look dude, youre at best bisexual if you actually fuck him/her.
>>
>>35954685
Di it faggot. Learn from that one other anons example and don't get raped up the ass
>>
If you're that worried about whether fucking a tranny makes you gay or not, you're a fucking faggot. Who the fuck gives a shit? If you're attracted to someone, literally fuck them. What's the goddamn problem?
>>
>referring to a male as she

Just kys originally
>>
you are a queer
>>
Do what you want man. If you really want to suck her juicy cock, go ahead. Youre going to die anyways.
>>
>>35954685

chaturbate.com
/avdh97/

watching this perfect looking trans girl atm, i wish i could have a copy of her as my gf -_-
>>
>>35954832
>>35954911
These two. Also, I absolutely would.
>>
>she

If you're old enough to enter a bar, you're old enough to know the proper pronoun for someone who was born with a penis is "he."
>>
>>35954685

And people wonder why men have a problem with trannies and cross dressers.
They are foul deceptions.
>>
>>35954685

If you think a female looking person is attractive, you're straight. If you're pondering if you should fuck a transexual, you're gay.
>>
OP here I tried jerking off to some traps and once I realize subtle manly features or see the dick then I couldn't do it. I still came but I feel bad now. Idk if I can do this you guys
>>
>>35955598
Try hentai traps op. Come to the bi side
>>
How gay is it if I just make out with her to see how it feels?
>>
>>35955852
Less gay than if you let it blow you but still definitely gay beyond normal man's imagination
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.