[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /downhill/ >tfw everything in the last two weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1479084091347.jpg (176KB, 905x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479084091347.jpg
176KB, 905x1000px
who here /downhill/
>tfw everything in the last two weeks has been downhill even though life has been good for almost a year
>tfw you can slowly, slowly feel the depression coming back
>dog died
>all my friends are starting to unironically hate me
>being a huge faggot is weighing on my brain
>all my old internet friends hate me
>terrible at video games I used to be really good at
>got kicked out from being the dungeonmaster of a roleplaying game group who just two sessions ago said my campaign was the best yet
>actually slowly starting to hate all of them even though they're my only "friends" even though literally all they do is bully me
>"it's just a joke!" even though it never stops
>will just randomly antagonize me for zero reason

I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FLOATING HALFWAY TO THE BOTTOM
THERE'S A LOUD DISTORTED SCREAMING IN MY SOUL
EVERYTHING IS DARK AND EMPTY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT
SO I CURL UP IN A BALL AND CRY IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOME
>>
File: 1474316438072.png (2MB, 1200x1500px)
1474316438072.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
somebody else on /r9k/ has to be going /downhill/
i refuse to believe that nobody here is doing bad

share in my suffering, pals. we can all survive it together
>>
This is nothing new. We're all doing bad.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>35955026
tell me about it then, fuckface
this isn't all about me
it's basically a vent thread
tell me what is going wrong
TELL ME
>>
>>35955095
Youre just growing up. People maje and lose friends as their old ways change to reflect new interests. Be upset you are losing old friends, because you will just make new ones.
>>
File: Hg6nZn2.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px)
Hg6nZn2.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Ill jump off my hill oo
>>
File: watamote1-620x.jpg (19KB, 620x341px)
watamote1-620x.jpg
19KB, 620x341px
>>35955234
yeah but what if the new ones end up shitty?
what if they're just as bad?
>>
>>35954668
Life for me is going super fucking downhill for like 3 years and it won't stop, don't worry you are not alone, I feel you.
>>
>>35955477
what happened to you, anon? you gotta tell me
>>
>>35955687
well it's maybe not worse than you have it but here, also sorry for the huge delay

>allways was bullied and all that shit
>got closer to graduation
>people started accepting me, lost social anxiety a bit
>after graduation, had the best summer of my life
>started doing music half a year ago and having lots of friends in a small community too
>shit'sgood.jpg
>started my new job / apprenticeship
>basically where everything starts getting downhill

don't want to write all the shit that happens, keeping it kinda "short"

>started to be against everything wrong in this shit world I live in for some reason
>lose friends because of no time due to work and my overly honest opinions and slight anger problems I had that time
>getting hated by everyone, even online
>everything gets worse
>enough to get me depressed
>shit's like this for some time
>find girl randomly on Twitter that is basically a cute and nice version of me
>get real good friends with her
>she draws and that really good, but also has social anxiety, depression etc.
>do some way better music under another name again
>love to talk with her about our interests and share art and music
>fast forward
>even lost her as the best friend I ever had and the only person I ever loved
>feel like doing everything wrong
>get depressed again
>can't forget that girl
>music by now getting less attention, do worse songs and people are avoiding me because of my shitty opinions
>no one listens to my music anymore by now, or talks / writes stuff with me, most hate me anyways
>only one person left to talk to
>that person is a fucking asshole, just what I need right now
>now just sitting everyday at home
>getting through work barely
>desperateaf.jpg
>being lonely in my room everyday, no one to talk to

there was a ton I didn't include hope it was enough for you, fact is, I feel ya, at least with the "all my old internet friends hate me"
>>
I Bulged a disc recently I also have malalignent in my legs can't even walk without pain anymore. My mother thinks I'm being a lazy shit but says I don't need surgery. I lost my jog due to not being able to work anymore. I'm considering blowing my brains out
>>
>>35954521
>he has friends
You have friends.
>>
I don't even know what side of the hill I'm on or if I'm going up or down. LIfe is fuck.
>>
try to speed up and get some good momentum going
maybe you can pull off a sick jump or do something like the large hadron collider does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.