[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its literally this easy Why didnt anybody tell me that 80/20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-01-16-51-31.png (122KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-01-16-51-31.png
122KB, 720x1280px
>Its literally this easy
Why didnt anybody tell me that 80/20 is BS and you dont need to be a chad have tinder game???
its 2017, the year of the beta, you robots need to get in on this
>>
File: 1490556132151.png (328KB, 1000x800px)
1490556132151.png
328KB, 1000x800px
>>35954468
>that's good, becase the state won't let me get married to a robot
Are you ancap?
>>
I'm too autistic to know what to do at this point. What do you do with the snapchat? I'm not photogenic at all and my pictures all have some type of filter on my tinder profile.
>>
>>35954510
Snapchat is literally all stickers and filters, believe nothing of what you see on it.
>>
Post a picture of her.
Cause I bet she's ugly or fat
Happens all the time in these tinder "success" threads
>>
>>35954501
No, Im not a jew
asfd
>>
>your a bot
>your
kys pls
>>
How's your profile set up? Do you make yourself out to be alpha or hwat?
>>
>tfw 28
>don't know how snapchat works
you just keep sending pictures to one another over and over?
I look horrendous in pictures (and am just a 5/10 irl) and this sounds like a nightmare

Also

>just want to meet a qt
>hate twitter/facebook/whatsapp/instagram
>would use tinder to set up meetups
>know bitches would just be glued to their phones 24/7

now I know how these old people that never catch up to new stuff feel
>>
>>35955010
>know bitches would just be glued to their phones 24/7
As though you're even remotely interesting, let alone more interesting than their phones. It's literally a blessing for you.
>>
>>35955060
that's the beauty of social interactions. finding common grounds or interesting characteristics about one another.

how can you do that when people can't spend 5 mins talking to someone else without checking their phones?
>>
>>35954468
>Phone is fucking horrendous to use
>Have to do all this shit to get Tinder to work
>Say fuck it and just use Ok Cupid on PC
>No one ever replies to messages.
>Get 12 likes (total, they flip on and off), three mutual, only one of which messages me.
>Two of the mutual likes dont respond.
>The last one, who messaged me had a creepy obsession with Kung-Fu Panda
Why the fuck is my luck so shit.
>>
>>35954468
>Didn't post picture of guy or hi-rez pic of girl so we can make judgment

Well you got my (you).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.