[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl that became my gf recently just texted me and told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1355671370728.jpg (199KB, 726x589px) Image search: [Google]
1355671370728.jpg
199KB, 726x589px
So this girl that became my gf recently just texted me and told me I should stay the night next satuday (we had plans to go out for dinner and some drinks saturday).

She wants the shlong right?

Wat do fellow robots?
Obviously I never was in this situation before.
>>
>>35954328
Yes she wants your dick, stop being a sperg and have fun.
>T. Norman with gf
>>
File: 1355438329381.jpg (47KB, 488x600px)
1355438329381.jpg
47KB, 488x600px
>>35954355
But I look horrible naked and don't know what to do.

Best case scenario would be that she get's drunk.
Too bad she barely drinks. Only ever one cocktail with alcohol in it if at all.

I need more help than that
>>
>>35954328
>gf
>fellow robots
Reeeeeeeee.
>>
>>35954328
Yes, she does.
But remember, your first time will probably not be that great, so make sure she knows this. Make sure you're prepared to pleasure her in other ways, because the first time you stick your dick in a vagina you will probably cum in less than a minute. Use protection.
Try not to be nervous. If you do something silly, laugh it off, and she will to. The more nervous you are, the more difficult it will be for you to keep an erection.
>>
>>35954394
yeah doesn t make sense
>>
I actually lost my virginity the same way.

>date girl for a couple weeks
>she mentions her parents are going to be out of town friday
>says I should come over and hang out
>yada yada yada and I'm no longer a virgin

Stay relaxed and try to enjoy yourself is all I can say. Bring condoms.
>>
>>35954392
Work out, try to do something to look better. She probably knows anyway.
>>
File: 1360175224162.jpg (16KB, 479x479px)
1360175224162.jpg
16KB, 479x479px
>>35954413
This sounds reasonable.
>But remember, your first time will probably not be that grea
Yeah I know. Maybe I should joke about the first 3 times not counting or something like JD did in that one Scrubs episode
>the first time you stick your dick in a vagina you will probably cum in less than a minute
That is what I fear. And there is pretty much no way around it too.
>Use protection.
I don't even know what condom size I need lel
>The more nervous you are, the more difficult it will be for you to keep an erection.
I don't think that will be an issue. I get hard easily.
>>35954432
Tell me more about the yada part
>>35954476
I lost 7KG in the last 6 weeks but I only have til saturday so it's pretty much too late for that.
>>
>>35954328
Wear one of those t-shirts with a Chad body image on it and a 14" BBC strap on. She'll never know the difference
>>
>>35954507
>That is what I fear. And there is pretty much no way around it too.
Yeah, that's true. If the woman actually cares about you, she will understand. Plus, she'll forgive you pretty quickly if you eat her pussy. That's what happened to me my first time.

Condom size is pretty much one size fits all. Maybe go with a large condom if you have a lot of girth, but other, you should be fine with any standard condom. They are designed to not fall off, so don't worry.

>Tell me more about the yada part
I'm not this poster, but that's pretty much how my first time went too. Don't be afraid to just kiss her out of the blue. It's romantic, and you can keep going from there. If she wants it, she will make sure you know it. Girls can be pretty ambiguous in normal life, but in the bed room, they tend to be pretty straight forward about what they want.
>>
>>35954639
>Condom size is pretty much one size fits all
Dude no, regular condoms strangle my dick.
8"0 length and 6,5" circumference is not fit for the regular sized ones.
>>
File: fat.jpg (277KB, 727x643px)
fat.jpg
277KB, 727x643px
>>35954639
She is pretty kind and considered I don't think she would make a big deal out of it.
When offering to stay the night she even said I should feel free to say no if I don't want to and that she doesn't want to pressure me.
Feels like something I should be telling her lel

>If she wants it, she will make sure you know it.
I hope it won't be too awkward or end up nowhere.

She seems to be more relaxed now with me touching her.
Like for example the past few times when I said goodbye to her I give her a hug and rub her ass and yesterday I rubbed her tits while we were watching a movie and she didn't seem to bother. Before she would always put her hand into mine when I put my arm around her and my hand was near her tits.
>Condom size is pretty much one size fits all.
Really? I didn't even know that lel
>>
>>35954770
That's why I said you should get a large-sized if you have a lot of girth, for specifically that reason. I'm just assuming OP's dick is average like mine.

>>35954791
Well, it sounds like she's going to want you to take charge then. This isn't easy your first time, but it will be up to you to make things progress. Basically, I just keep going further and further. If she's into it, she'll go along with you. If she wants you to stop, she will tell you; if this happens, do as she says. Otherwise, keep going and give the foreplay ample time to progress. If you get her going, she will beg for your cock.
>>
>>35954875
>Well, it sounds like she's going to want you to take charge then.
I am sure she does. She is pretty shy too.
And a guy my age should know what the hell he is doing yet I don't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.