[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You realize that women stay away from you because of your mommy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

You realize that women stay away from you because of your mommy issues just like you stay away from them because of their daddy issues, right?
>>
>>35953359
tfw no daddy issues gf
>>
File: 1484514826707.jpg (476KB, 2299x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484514826707.jpg
476KB, 2299x2048px
>dude women have special secret telepathic sixth sense powers and they just stay away from you without even talking to you because they just KNOW ur a weirdo with "issues" lmao

>>mfw women still manage to seek out abusive men to date/marry in spite of these "special secret woman's intuition telepathic powers"
>>
>>35953359
Yes, what's your point?

origanlio
>>
>>35953359
>mommy issues
What are those
>>
>>35953359
I have daddy issues not mommy issues. My mother was fine but my father is the most robotic of robots and never bothered forming any kind of connection with me at all. Most of us are probably fucked up because we didn't have a strong male role model to teach us how to be men, not because we have shit mothers.
>>
>>35953520

In /r9k/s case:

>tfw no mommy gf
>/ss/
>>
>>35953408
So? They still find out indirectly. If you don't spend a lot of your day grooming amd pumping, and do hobbies and shit instead, you become WEIRDO and still trigger them.
>>
>>35953609

and also NEETs with enabling mommies
>>
>>35953359
Sauce on pic?
Orereereega
>>
>>35953800

google images, from the looks of it some tumblr bitch with daddy issues
>>
>>35953832
Link?
Oeuifttdhj
>>
>>35953359
No I do not stay away from them with daddy issues.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.