[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say it with me IT'S NOT MY FAULT AND I DON'T CARE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 12456017.jpg (80KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
12456017.jpg
80KB, 1000x750px
say it with me

IT'S NOT MY FAULT AND I DON'T CARE ANYWAY

You've heard it before, you've seen it on T-Shirts. The meaning is clear on the surface but let's dig in

It's Not My Fault

Let's apply that to something big and disastrous, let's say

Climate Change

Climate Change is not your fault

I mean yeah sure we are North Americans. We are the leading consumers of carbon on earth.
But we share that responsibility with hundred of millions of people.

Responsibility sufficient shared iS NO RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL

And what if it is oh so apparently a little your fault? Well who are you? Are you not a product of your parents? With their flawed genetics and terrible habits? Are you not the person they made you to be?

YES YOU ARE! YOU HAD NO CHOICE

Therefore it is quite simply-

Not Your Fault.
>>
File: 1234553.jpg (277KB, 1200x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1234553.jpg
277KB, 1200x1003px
Now the second part, I don't care anyway. This is a little trickier.

Apply it once again to climate change and oh ohh now I can see you already all prickly in your seats.
Of course You care
You Care
Don't tell you that you don't care, because you do!
You Do Care!

Well. To That I ask.
Do you? really?
Do you really?
Really?
Well I think that you don't care.

That society changed at some point and we simply stopped caring.
No one knows why.
Was it the media? Was it horror movies? Was it violent video
games that hardened all of our hearts? No one knows.

But one thing is certain.

It wasn't my fault
And I Don't Care Anyway

And neither do you, so say it. Everyone! Come On!
All together now!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!
AND I DON'T CARE ANYWAY!

Give yourselves a break, why not? It's not your fault
and you don't care anyway
>>
I wrote the speech to INSPIRE you losers now hurry up and say it with me

It's Not My Fault!
And I-
>>
except it is our fault as a species. maybe not us individually, but we as a species caused climate change, so it is technically all of our faults.
>>
>>35953440
You're doing it wrong my friend
Collective responsibility across hundreds of millions of people means no individual responsibility

NOW SAY IT WITH ME
>>
>>35952967
Climate change is your fault tho..........
>>
>>35953715
It's Not My Fault!
And I Don't Care Anyway
>>
>>35953440
Digression from OP's point, but AGW is objectively great for the environment, it's only an inconvenience for humans, as the primary result of global warming is the conversion of species-poor taiga & tundra into species-rich temperate biomes.
>>
Climate change is a literal chinese hoax.
>>
>>35953903
Is this the new line? Sort of childish don't you think? Of course its your fault.
>>
Climate change is a myth
Redditfags fuck off already
>>
>>35952967
>>35953059
Fuck off. You don't need to feed us satire to make us realize how dumb people sound when they say they don't contribute to climate change, even though they use cars and other things that draws energy from fossil fuels. Nigger
>>
>>35954956
Climate change is ultimately an over-population problem, urbanization being the major contributor. I fucking hate liberals, and absolutely everything they stand for.

Climate change = pc version of overpopulation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.