[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY! YOU!!! twitch /seriousgaming This bitch cheated on her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2O8awI2.png (197KB, 272x281px) Image search: [Google]
2O8awI2.png
197KB, 272x281px
HEY! YOU!!!

twitch /seriousgaming

This bitch cheated on her husband, and when found out said that she was raped by whoever she cheated with.

Idk about you but i dont like promiscuous and narcissistic sluts like this, especially when she will do anything to get away from it looking innocent regardless of the complications the guy she cheated with have to deal with

She is currently in follower only mode, but you only have to follow her for 3 min to be able to use the chat.

Do as you wish...
>>
>>35952850
Saged, reported, NYPA, etc.
>>
Once this story gains traction, I can rape her and claim she cheated on me with consent
>>
oddshot . tv/s/aM7aXz
>>
Where did you get this information?
fsfawfaou
>>
File: KxI0fN3.png (261KB, 866x1544px) Image search: [Google]
KxI0fN3.png
261KB, 866x1544px
>>35953055
she texted everything to her friend and she exposed her on their subreddit
>>
>>35952850

literally... who cares? who even is she? some attention-seeking twitch streamer? how do you know anything that she or her husband claim is even true? how is it possible to know them well enough to judge their trustworthiness on personal issues like this? furthermore, how does her sex life affect you in any way whatsoever? Even if she truly conducts herself in a way that opposes your personal moral code, why is it worth the effort on your part to care, let alone persecute her?
I mean it seriously. What in the world do you have to gain by even expending a single ounce of energy to care about this issue?
>>
sounds like her life, and none of my business
hopefully things settle down for her after not too long of a time
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.