[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it robots. Fuck it. I can't spend another entire weekend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1304839297728.jpg (244KB, 519x3501px) Image search: [Google]
1304839297728.jpg
244KB, 519x3501px
Fuck it robots. Fuck it. I can't spend another entire weekend of my college years sitting alone in my room. I need to find a party tonight, or some sort of nightlife. Even if it's going to be miserable, even if I'll spend the whole time too scared to talk to anyone so I just walk around the house hoping people will think I'm trying to walk somewhere else (like I did at lunch in highschool). Where can I find a party around campus? Should I google our school's Greek Row and see if there are frat/sorority parties I can get into? Should I just walk to one of the local bars? I live off campus so I don't really see a lot of other students around.

I'm in college in the Western world, dammit, the epicenter of indulgence, pleasure, and hedonism. I want to at least attempt to live the much vaunted college life, so that, for all the other things I'll regret and guilt myself for in this life, I won't have to regret never trying here.
>>
>>35952627
Buy yourself a pill or two laddo, head on over to a place where everyone will be onnit and get spangled. You'll make plenty of mates and have a blast.
>>
>>35952803
Where can I buy pills
>>
>>35953096
Not the guy you asked but I would say you ask some peeps you know (not necessary friends)
>>
>>35953096
Usually you can buy them at the venue, but they might be a bit more expensive. You need to be on the lookout, or you could get approached. Or just ask to buy one from someone who looks like they're about to OD.
>>
What kind of pills should I be looking for? Like xanax or vicodin? I live in a small college town, there are no clubs that I know of, just a few bars.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.