[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk girl you're friends with pulls you into a bathroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1490794899689.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490794899689.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Drunk girl you're friends with pulls you into a bathroom stall. What do?
>>
I had a drunk girl I was friends with grab my crotch and ask me how badly I wanted to fuck her. I have an honest answer and said:

>Not much at all

She got really disappointed and distant after that.
>>
>>35951548
i'd stop writing fanfiction about situations you'll never be in so anything anyone says is worthless
>>
>>35951548
hope I get to watch her piss
>>
>>35951548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFaa43yXCJg
>>
I'd remind that I'm just a med student, not a physician yet, and besides that I don't work for free. Then I'd probably give a shitty answer to scare her >looks like cancer lel

You'd never believe how many people want to show you pictures of their literal shit or weird growths on their body. They obviously know something is wrong, they should stop being cheap and go see someone who has a license already. I really don't know what they expect. >oh that's a XXX, take YYY drug and it should clear right up, I'd prescribe it except I'm not allowed to
>>
i wake up
shits fuckin unimaginable
>>
>friends
>with a girl

What? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 750x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 750x807px
>>35951548
Obviously stuff that bitch full of food and drink until she was bloated and then fuck her
>>
I take a reesty shit
>>
File: pence.jpg (174KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
174KB, 600x549px
>>35951548
>being friends with a girl
>>
>>35951651
Lol whate mate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.