[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hugely into rock and metal music but want a white 'hip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
>tfw hugely into rock and metal music but want a white 'hip hop' bf who hates my music taste

anyone else know this feel? ._.
>>
i like hippity hoppity and rock music will you give me your number so I can call you a faggot
>>
>>35951074
I'll hate your music taste
post contact
>>
File: lena_Willikens3-969x1024.jpg (149KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lena_Willikens3-969x1024.jpg
149KB, 969x1024px
i just want a qt chainsmoking techno gf
>>
>>35951074
go to /mu/ whore
now fuck off
>>
>tfw no black bf that has an autistic obsession with rymcore stuff like the residents, the gerogerigegege, whitehouse, anal cunt, diamanda galas, etc
>tfw always on the look-out for the weird "uncle tom" black guy that's quiet and doesn't act ghetto but literally 99% of them only like weebshit and vidya
>>
I love all music genres and hate people who limit themselves to a few genres.
>>
>>35951074
Rock is okay but metal is fucking disgusting, that combined with you posting here trying to look like a fucking female makes me really wonder how damn ugly you are.
>>
>tfw no ecuadorian-english hypebeast rapper bf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiDpsSCvV4M&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>35951380
I-I'm right here, anon
>>
File: 1483495278320.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483495278320.gif
2MB, 295x218px
fuck off and turn down your fucking earphones yes we get it you're trying to look edgy and cool with your fucking rock but for the love of god nobody fucking cares and that noise is annoying
>>
>>35951380
Nigger lover hang yourself
>>
>>35951074
Fuck off you stupid attention whore, we all know that you know that when you post threads like this, thousands of robots will flood your thread with "ooh me" even if they dont even like hip hop

also I like hip hop and am white and would love to be your bf
>>
File: tfwnoeugf.gif (2MB, 211x200px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoeugf.gif
2MB, 211x200px
tfw just want a mentally ill vidya loner gf to game with and cling to me

>tfw met a girl like that
>tfw she blocked me

Is there a happy ending for me?
>>
>>35951380
I promise I'm the most variant black man you'll come across
>>
>>35951497
l o n d o n
>>35951529
I'm black so it doesn't count
>>
>>35951612
Sure it does. You're going to create more niggers. That's enough say neck yourself
>>
File: woblack.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
woblack.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>35951612
Dammit, I'm in america.
>>
>>35951074
> tfw no qt3.14 gf who has other things in life to define her instead of music or other popular culture things
> tfw all "autistic" girls are all fucking music + starwars + doctor who retards
>>
>>35951074
I keep DJ screw on as background noise 90% of the time

Highly recommend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.