[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get the ball rolling again my /25+/ bros. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1452222259912.png (322KB, 487x376px) Image search: [Google]
1452222259912.png
322KB, 487x376px
Let's get the ball rolling again my /25+/ bros. How you holding up?
>>
>34
>live with parents
>haven't spoken with either parent in 3 months
>>
File: stoplaughing.jpg (56KB, 520x777px) Image search: [Google]
stoplaughing.jpg
56KB, 520x777px
>>35950483
23 soon to be 24.

i just work and get back home, (still obviously live with parents because i can't afford rent)

Life is pretty shit, hoping to get hit by a car, can't put my parents through a suicide,very repetitive loop very boring and some days it gets to me, but i just escape with vidya and movies. Distract myself from the real problem
>>
>26
>NEET due to illness
>piss 20-40 times a night in jugs for a year and a half (not "diabetus")
>spend 14+ hours in bed each day for over a year
>eaten very healthily for years but due to ignoring digestion issues for so long everything even raw and natural upsets my system
>no energy and too tired to try to meet girls due to illness
>do nothing but stay in on my computer due to broken vehicle and being too tired to repair it and too tired to even go out
>no friends other than your old 2 uni friends you meet once a year who live far away
>lots of plans
>try a few projects but give up due to lack of energy and motivation
>just aimlessly drifting
>fantasise about suicide several times a week but know you could never do that to your mum

I've recently looked into NDE and the afterlife more than ever. I'm actually excited for death
>>
>>35950639
Come back here in a year and a bit, spring chicken.
>>
>>35950483

>35
>college dropout (enrolled in CS for 2017 though)
>neetbux
>almost a hikikomori
>no sex drive and anorgasmia
>do nothing but surf imageboards all day
>no driving license/never drove a car
>no interest in anything
>>
>everything is objectively better than it has been in a long time but I don't have any drive to live
>might have several serious diseases, might just feel like shit from disrepair, haven't seen a doctor in years
this ride does end eventually
>>
>26
>don't even understand how people meet and form sexual relationships
>weird fetish dominates my sexuality and prevents me from even trying to form relationship
>stuck in shit job for 3 and a half years and every day I go into my job I hate myself a little more
>spent my most recent day off literally sleeping the day away hungover from drinking alone
>stopped smoking marijuana recently but still doing inane bullshit and just drinking more
>probably going to go back to smoking marijuana within a month or so

on the bright side though
>short term memory is much better than when I smoked weed everyday
>been lifting weights 3 times per week and starting to see some returns on my investment
>grown very close to a female friend of mine (who is engaged to another guy) and she actively pushes me to go out and do things
>>
>>35951158
How do you get a female friend? Can you thoroughly explain how it happened?
>>
>>35950483
>26
>NEET and glad not to be working
>visited my parent yesterday
>will visit my grandma tomorrow
>Lost just enough weight to not be overweight anymore (according to bmi)
So I'm kind of doing good at the moment
>>
>27
>Drug addiction growing
>Live in parents attic
>Graduating a semester late from grad school because my depression has been interfering with my thesis
>Going through a string of failed relationships, breaking up with current girl today
>Went from 5 cigs to a pack a day over the past three months
>I'd commit suicide if I wasn't so goddamn high on morphine half the time
>>
If you're over 20 and still here then you are beyond words, very sad. I pity you. Hanging out with depressed highschoolers like some kind of pedophile
>>
> 26EV
> finally descended another level in patheticness and bought a waifu pillow
> now waiting for it to arrive
I've heard good things about the dakis. Finally I get to cuddle at least something at night.
>>
>>35951427
What else would you recommend, cunt?
>>
>>35951379
Oh, and last night I got really stoned and broke a tooth on an airhead.
>>
>>35951346
She was actually my fraternity president in college. I had a co-ed professional fraternity (for business relations purposes, we didn't have a frathouse or any of that gay shit) and she and I got along very well. She is kind of a hardass and I liked that about her, whereas most of the fraternity didn't like her because they just wanted to party and drink whereas she actually wanted to make the fraternity into something respectable. I always admired her for her courage in standing up to people like that so we just kept hanging out after college

she thinks I'm like a supergenius because I know a lot about trivia and movies and tv and shit but I'm really just a lazy cunt
>>
>>35950529
I'm still under thirty, but I know this feeling all to well.
>>35951355
I'm 9lbs away from finally being out of obesity. Really fucking sucks when you're neet mode since you still have to eat junk if that's all that's available. I just stopped eating dinner and go on walks. Any tips?
>>
>25
>NEET
>court on monday for drug possession cannabis xanax mdma
>either jail or rehab for 4 months depending on what judge says
>hate life but too afraid to kill myself
>want to continue doing drugs but afraid of more jail
>plan on living off the bitcoin I have for the rest of my life
>after jail/rehab/probation plan on going inawoods
>>
>>35951511
Sounds pretty good. I was never able to make female friends, myself. Somehow, it always happened so that whenever I was around them they would talk to my friends instead or I'd bump into them for 5 minutes once in a blue moon, or our "friendship" would be very fleeting for other reasons.
>>
Signed up for speed dating and an ice breaker event this coming week.

I know these will result in disappointment and failure, as usual, but at least I get a slight faint of hope for the next few days.
>>
>>35951596
Of the 8 people left that I would consider friends 6 of them are women and she's the only one that actually lives in my city

I'm a pretty big misogynist so I don't understand why I've been so good at making female friends
>>
>>35950483

>28

its my turning point i think,
>moved to a new city
>got decent job
>live alone in my own place
>got a gf, kissed and stuff
>broke up with her because she was turning out crazy.

still a virgin though. no longer khv so thats a start
>>
>29
>work at a shitty call center
>won't be able to afford rent this month
>guy gets mad at me on a call
>starts mocking me
>talks about his wife and his job and how much money he makes
>not allowed to hang up or I'll be fired
>be catatonic the rest of the day
>set my alarm and lay in my sleeping bag on the floor of my shitty studio apartment so I can wake up and do it all again
>>
> be 24
> come to /r9k to get included in stuff for a bit
> even the threads now have a 25+ limit

tfw
>>
File: hidoggy.jpg (1MB, 3197x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hidoggy.jpg
1MB, 3197x2448px
moar cancer? alllmycancerforyou
vodka is yummm.

Ive been alone for years the last guy to turn me down was...... 36. 5'5". chubby. mediocre manufacturing job. two children he can't see. butttt I'm not good enough for him.

I'm not even some bipolar crazy, or other. No kids. But I drink for days and am a clingy fuck. Shit at social shit too.
>>
>>35951776
I don't know if I would fuck you but I would love to go drinking with you
>>
>>35951776

With lips and tits like that you are definitely getting on my fuck list.
>>
>>35951427
Hahaha the normie think here is unbearable

A pedophobic society is not worth living in desu desu

Time to go over to /fitlit/ and attain the ancient wisdom to conquer the world

Bathing in urine is mandatory if you wanna be in my rape gang k bye
>>
>>35951776
Post those tits again femanon. Get a better angle this time, I can tell those watermelons are bigger than most thought in the last thread.
>>
File: 26.jpg (55KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
55KB, 369x369px
>turning 25 this year
>lost plenty of overweight in the past few years, normal weight now
>got diagnosed with asperger's syndrome last year
>cut my ragged long hair shorter and neater earlier this year
>planning to get back to school next fall
>learning to program

Things are starting to look better. I'm still khv NEET, but the NEETing will be over soon. The main reason why I'm khv is because I haven't left the house since 2011, and now that I'm normal weight and neat haired I may have a chance of getting a gf.
>>
>>35951776
>Gets rejected by one guy
>Thinks she can relate here

Fuck off, whore. If you were a 25+ year old virgin who got rejected by 10+ guys in her life, maybe. But you're not, because those women don't exist.
>>
>>35951858
Yeah, tell that meat what to do while I bath in sunlight.. my superior masculine form is dignified
>>
File: fryed.png (272KB, 491x302px) Image search: [Google]
fryed.png
272KB, 491x302px
who here /trucking/
>26
inb4 automations
I'm gonna start next week at the school and what am i in for?
>>
>>35951517
Eat less, but more often. Keeps the metabolism going. Eat real yogurt to increase digestion. Real aloe water too. Drink water. Keep walking and sleep lots. Be paranoid too. That burns calories.
>>
File: 1476352725073.jpg (26KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
1476352725073.jpg
26KB, 540x407px
>29
>working full time, renting, living alone
>feeling as if life passes me by
>no friends or love
>all the people around my age are already starting families and having babies and buying apartments
>>
>>35951931
Actually he could drink all his pee and shit those extra pounds out his ass within a week. Trust me, I'm a scholar. Now bring me my slaves. No, not the girls.
>>
25 Bulged disc.
Bought a gun the end
>>
File: Hairstyle-With-Bangs.jpg (71KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
Hairstyle-With-Bangs.jpg
71KB, 600x693px
>>35951872
you can do it bro, go for the gf and ascend from /r9k/
>>
File: 1474177310092.gif (1MB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474177310092.gif
1MB, 220x200px
>26
>keep seeing blurs in my peripheral vision like people walking past all the time
>when it's dark I keep thinking inanimate objects are people and get scared

this is normal right?
>>
>>35951427
But depressed high school girls are easy.
>>
>>35951931
I drink a shit ton of water and have a taste of soda every few weeks, not really my thing but of course I just sound like another fatty who "loves water! XD"
I need to walk more. Since I'm essentially being ghosted by my family I might just spend the evenings walking around the park or something. I'm not paranoid but stressed and anxious 24/7.
>>
>>35951800
Im even really good at drinking. My most impressive skill.
>>35951838
>>35951858
theyre not good.justbig.see last 25+ thread.
>>35951876
>last guy
I'm 28. It's been almost 10 guys in the past 2 years.
Ya if I lie on my back they'll fuck me but dating.....
>>
>>35952059
Same, please figure this out because I'm tired of not being able to sleep a full night.
>>
>just turned 28
>been here since snacks was active
>no hope

I just got a job as a busboy. The guy took pity on me and said "huh. No experience, don't really want a host right. I can start you as busser. 7.50 an hour, 5% of tips go to bussers."

Should I just kill myself. Can barely focus. Parents are moving to another state and leaving me behind.
>>
>>35950483
>25
>fulltime web developer making decent money
>live in a basement apartment by myself
>not super fat but still kind pudgey
>stopped smoking weed recently
>still talk to family members regularly
>started going to church and met some good friends
>barely keep in contact with old friends though
>usually sit home on weekends playing games and drinking beers
>want a gf but don't want to look for one
>been rejected by every single girl I have ever tried to get with
>accepting my perma-single destiny
>everything else is decent though
>want to move to the US

What's a good city to live and work in the US?
>>
soon there, brothers. how do I prepare?
>>
File: crispy kfc.png (403KB, 576x361px) Image search: [Google]
crispy kfc.png
403KB, 576x361px
>>35952639
>how do I prepare?
you don't,that's why we are here
>>
>>35951776
i recognise you femanon, were you that girl I was fucking recently and had to blow off cause my health got real bad?
>>
>>35953225
don't believe so.
>>
>>35950529
now this guy is a true robot.
>>
>25
>got hired for wagecuck gig
>very short notice
>only got 2 hours of sleep first night
>had to stand in sun for 12 hours
>easily sunburned
>footpain since day one
>6-7 on pain scale
>request ballcap for uniform
>go home
>have hallucinations from being overtired and dreading to have more pain
>forced to do overtime
>shit pay
>work for 5 days, including 18 hour shift
>hallucinations every night, not enough sleep
>only got ballcap on 5th day
>was called into work on my day off
>no makeup time off
>quit after informed I need to work on day off
>5 days of Hell over
>my physical health and mental health have deteriorated quite a bit during this period
>lost 10 pounds from being unable to eat
>foot pain still hasn't completely gone away
>destroyed the progress I made on not feeling overly depressed
>I'm now afraid of working
>my self-confidence has tanked to a new low
>I would consider this a traumatic experience
I don't think any of you will give a fuck, though. Why would you? Why would anyone? Nobody has any value. I don't have any value. I want peace.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.