[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you something Robots. Women only care about one thing,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170401_121330.jpg (177KB, 1440x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_121330.jpg
177KB, 1440x1118px
Let me tell you something Robots. Women only care about one thing, and that's social status. If you're someone with a lot of friends, and are hanging out at your local events. Women will flock to you.
You can be an absolute Chad looking man. It won't matter if you don't have a good social circle.

I just realized this today. I was flirting with my oneitis a couple of days ago. She stop messaging me even though she's online, uploading snaps, etc.

Today I go to my local flea event with a couple of friends, upload a few pictures and boom. Out of the blue she's interested again. I'm going to be working solely on improving my social circle
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Sure that will get you stacies and other various roasties. But if you want the real high-quality women, you need to be the following:

- Quiet and mysterious
- Hot
- Financially successful

Yeah some loud-mouth chad chugging kegs at a social event will be able to take home some disgusting cocksleeve who will fuck some other guy the next day, but he will never get a high-quality gf.
>>
>>35950479
This is absolutely not true, you can get all kinds of women with your social status
>>
>>35950439
why do women do this? stop texting out of the blue...
>>
>>35950439
I'm gonna explain that to you. You are a creep and she isn't comfortable around you. You are weird and act strange.

Then she sees you have friends so she feels bad for judging you and then starts to talk to you again to judge less and know more.

That's it. She's not attracted to you out of the blue or anything.
>>
>>35951941
>I'm gonna explain that to you. You are a creep and she isn't comfortable around you. You are weird and act strange.

This is 100% not true. I can be social, i prefer sitting at home though. Also people especially women like me.

>Then she sees you have friends so she feels bad for judging you and then starts to talk to you again to judge less and know more.

Other friends outside the regular circle yes.

>That's it. She's not attracted to you out of the blue or anything.

She was attracted, she lost interest, and now she's in again.
>>
>>35952024
Keep being delusional OP
>>
>>35952051
Keep being retarded m8
>>
>>35952128
At least I don't judge half of the human population just because they turn out to be women. Fuck you. That way of thinking will not get you anywhere.
>>
>Women only care about one thing, and that's social status.

Is that why so many of them are Liberals?
>>
>>35952188
Awwe this baby triggered. Lmao fuck off m8. Gtfo my image board
>>
>Quiet and mysterious
Maybe your autism could help you with that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.