[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here living that /oneitisfree/ life? After my last oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1169.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
Who else here living that /oneitisfree/ life? After my last oneitis failed and I have no one to project my fantasies onto, I've found out how liberating not being in love is
>never worrying about if the girl of your dreams is sucking some Chad's dick
>don't have anyone to disappoint you
>dont feel the need to stalk twitter and Instagram accounts
>can't get jealous about women being with other men
>stop hating sluts because who gives a fuck what these whores do, you don't love them
>stop wasting time dreaming about someone you'll never have and start focusing on things you CAN shave
>find a real reason to live and not live because of some roastie who doesn't want you

After catching feelings for any girl who gives me attention for the past decade and worrying about things like this, it feels like a giant weight lifted off my back to not feel love for anyone. Stop putting your happiness in the hands of some woman. Find something else to be happy about.
>>
>>35950305
I'm /oneitisfree/ thanks to women hate threads
>>
>>35950912
It's a great feeling, even if it comes from a negative place. Some women are shallow and pedantic. It's better to not deal with them at all.
>>
>>35950305
Having a oneitis is retarded if you ask me. It's like you want to be an orbiter but you don't have the balls to be an orbiter.
>>
Is it possible to have become immune?
>>
>>35951298
Being an orbiter is just as bad. You need to stop orbiting too.
>>
>>35951403
You just have to realize that none of these girls you're pining over are special. Think about it, I'm sure you've had multiple girls you thought were "the one". Why are you having so many "ones"? If that last girl was the one, she would've been the only. You can't find new "ones" every year or two.
>>
>>35951298

orbiting is overall more pathetic but this is like cancer vs. AIDS you don't want either
>>
>>35951298
Except orbiters usually do not have sex.
>>
>>35951403

I think so. I've met several girls in the past year that my old self would fall head over heels for, but I felt nothing for them.

I think I'm free
>>
A man should never even think of loving a woman if she hasn't actively given him an orgasm. This is one of my new beliefs.
>If I ain't busting nuts, you're still just one of the sluts
>>
>>35950305
I really want to feel how you do man
. I know that feeling of distant carelessness you get not being in love. Love is stressful and it hurts especially if you're a loser beta male like me.

I joined the gym a month ago and there's this extremely qt girl there. Weve never even. talked or anything but I'm falling in love with her and I'm trying hard not to but I can't help it. I just want to be aloof and apathetic again.
>>
>>35952160
I just logiced myself out of it.
>How many other girls that I barely know have I fallen in love with?
>Does this girl really have these qualities or am I projecting?
>Am I ignoring all the red flags?
Then you have to start focusing on other things. Whenever she pops up in your head, force her out. Think about other girls. I also feel like getting your heart broken by your oneitis really helps you say "fuck this, I'm done". My last oneitis didn't really break my heart but she really disappointed me. It helped me forget about her.

But if you're falling in love with a girl you've never even spoken to, that's a problem. Go talk to her and see what happens.
>>
I haven't been in love for over 5 years now, I feel like I'm mostly dead inside.
>>
>>35952499
I'm a boring miserable failure and not even good looking by any means. There is no reason she would want me. There is no reason anybody will ever want me. All I can do is suffer and hope I fall out of love with her soon.
>>
>>35953071
Oh go fuck yourself, you don't believe that. you're in the gym. If you thought no one would ever want you, you wouldn't be in the gym. Forget about that girl and work on yourself. That keeps you from catching feelings for a nobody too. Having your own goals and focusing on your own life makes you more attractive but it makes you give less of a fuck about some random roastie. Keep on hitting that gym, get yourself a nice haircut, if your face is ugly, grow a beard (unless you're one of those races that can't grow beards), buy nicer clothes, work on making yourself interesting. I'm actually in the process of doing all this myself. I just have to figure out what makes a man interesting.
>>
>>35950305
Oneitis free life too. I dont have any social life beside work, but i would gladly fuck some of my female customers, not to mention that 13 year old school girl with that stupid wasp waist that passes every single day infront of me HNNNNNNNGGGG. But I already fell in love and dated so I dont crave relationships anymore, just sex. Also no need to be a condescending cuck about it op
>>
>>35950305
I'm oneitisfree 90% of the time, but when I see happy chads I instantly get reminded and get really fucking mad. No feelings anymore though
>>
Had my first oneitis in high school for a girl I almost never spoke to and barely got to know. Got over her and wondered what I even saw in her and went oneitis-free for almost 5 years until falling off the wagon and for a girl late last year. I've actually managed to interact with her a fair bit but she's dating some chad and there's nothing I can do about it but try to work on myself.
>>
>>35950305
I haven't loved any women. They all seem like whores and worthless, literally pretty much the only important one for me seems to be my mother
>>
File: 1485328986945.png (84KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1485328986945.png
84KB, 436x425px
>>35950305
I hope that I too one day can reach your power level anon. One day man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.