[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be bored >Go and chat with a whore (a literal one) >Get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: sky pepe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sky pepe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Be bored
>Go and chat with a whore (a literal one)
>Get an appointment
>Go there
>I expected a pretty meh girl
>An exotic qtie opens the door
>SHIEEET
>Get nervous
>Take a shower
>Wait in the room while she showers
>She enters in the room
>Perfect tities,golden skin,perfect ass and some greenish eyes
>Start chatting a bit
>She is pretty fun
>She starts sucking my dick
>Cum in 5 minutes
>Talk for a while
>She is pretty interesting
>18 years old and Egyptian.She studies medicine and her parents are pretty radical muslims
>Start talking about my phimosis operation and starts laughing her ass of
>Sucks me again
>Get hard
>Fuck for like 40 minutes,she was riding like a champ and was tight as fuck
>Can't cum
>Starts sucking
>Can't cum and the time is up
>I take a shower with her
>She starts chatting for a while with and touching my peeh peeh as banter and talks about her experiences with other clients
>Pretty fun shit
>She asks me about how I don't have a girlfriend and starts getting affectionate
>Leave
>Tells me that I am very attractive before closing the door
What to do guys? I think I am in love and she was getting pretty close to me but I think it is just a whore strategy to repeat...
>>
>>35949369
>calls her a whore
>is in love

Yeah it wont last with that mindset pal
>>
>>35949386
She is a whore for real.That is what she does to earn extra bucks
>>
>>35949369
It's probably a way of getting you back but take the compliment if you are ugly she wouldn't of told you that you look good
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (1MB, 1463x772px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
1MB, 1463x772px
>>35949386
That's her job, you dumbo.
She saw at first glance that you were a pathetic loner and played the "fun-maybe-I-like-you-cool-girl" routine.
I bet you're thinking about going back to her, right?
Yeah go give the whore more money.

lmao.
>>
File: 1489146801189.jpg (51KB, 604x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489146801189.jpg
51KB, 604x473px
And this is how you get a steady base of customers my friends
>>
>>35949435
meant to quote OP >>35949369

fuck you mr roboto
>>
>>35949437
>>35949435
I guess so.She was very friendly and chatted with me over 20 minutes after we fucked for the last time.Well at least she was a great fuck.I will probably repeat because she is fucking gorgeous though
>>
>>35949369
>She asks me about how I don't have a girlfriend and starts getting affectionate

That's the hook. If she can fake a emotional connection you'll be back giving her money all the while she fucks dudes on the side.

Only visit a whore once and never again.
>>
>>35949369
>in love with a whore

Wonder if she'll also friend zone you.
>>
If she's in London pls give her contact. I had a date lined up for today but she cancelled. Need to get my dick wet.
>>
>>35949533
I have never repeat with one but she is gorgeous and pretty fun.I think she was actually curious how such a young guy needed to pay for a hooker
>>35949534
>Wonder if she'll also friend zone you.
Most likely.
>>35949544
Sorry pal not in London
>>
>>35949369
Sounds like she sees a potential cashcow OP.
>>
>>35949583
>Sounds like she sees a potential cashcow OP.
Tbh she seems to be pretty busy.Maybe she does this a lot.It still feels nice when someone shows some affection to you...
>>
File: 1489248345899.png (623KB, 771x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489248345899.png
623KB, 771x650px
>>35949611
How old are you, OP?

You can't be that ugly if she said you were attractive, even if she was lying.
Why not just find yourself a good girl?

You autistic?
>>
>>35949656
they tell that to everyone lol
>>
>>35949656
>How old are you, OP?
>Why not just find yourself a good girl?
It is pretty time consuming and I got a depression the last time that they friendzoned me
>You autistic?
A bit
>>
She sees that you are a preferable customer because you are calm and stable, not violent. She is looking for repeat business so she is trying to get you to like her. It's that simple.
>>
She sounds like she's good at her job, if you're gonna see a hooker anyway you might as well see her again, unless she's exorbitantly expensive.
>>
File: 229-3-1393191267.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
229-3-1393191267.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
>>35949701
Yeah, you're pretty young to be paying whores.

>It's time consuming
Lmao, you're 19.
Do you really have anything better to do?

Even better if you got into a Uni.
If you don't try now, you'll end up 30 without ever having a girlfriend, then comes the suicide.

Don't make the same mistakes we made, young anon.

Go to a uni party and get drunk, talk to some real girls.
If you're too autistic to do this, get some E.
>>
no offence m8 but whores like betas the most as customers because they're easier to please and will buy them gifts and shit and it sounds like you fell for it hook line and sinker

don't get dragged in, this is a woman who sucks nigger cock for a living
>>
>>35949812

>implying he's invited to uni parties.
>>
>>35949804
Pretty average.100 euros an hour and she is pretty hot
>Do you really have anything better to do?
Study.In reality I try to be a normie but I always get rejected at some point
>Go to a uni party and get drunk, talk to some real girls.
No one invites me to parties and I am too autistic to go to a club alone.My only friends or autistic or have gfs and I barely see them...
>>
>>35949833
>no offence m8 but whores like betas the most as customers because they're easier to please and will buy them gifts and shit and it sounds like you fell for it hook line and sinker
Yeah I get that
>don't get dragged in, this is a woman who sucks nigger cock for a living
It is temporary I think.She is 18 and studying.Her family is just poor and she brings extra money whoring herself.Her parents don't know about it and believe that she has some crappy job as a house cleaner
>>
>>35949369
you fell for the most ancient trap
Now she has your wallet
Don't fall for it mah african american.Outright call her on it next time.Not too harsh though, she is only doing her work.
>>
like another anon mentioned, that's the hook

I'm 5'6, ugly, boring, introverted, nerdy and live with my parents, it's obvious why I don't have a girlfriend and EVERY SINGLE WHORE I see uses that line thinking I'm stupid enough to fall for it. I hate it.

It's standard practice for them to stroke your ego and if you're young they use the "I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend!" line
>>
>>35949847
>.100 euros an hour
nah man
I prefer my virginity
At least I can afford to be one
>>
>>35949881
I guarantee that story's fake.
You must really look like a nerd if she played the damsel routine.

>cute medical student finds job as whore to help out her poor family back home.

lmao the shit writes itself.
>>
>>35949909
If you don't pay that you can only get extremelly trashy and old whores.
>>
>>35949833
>whore
sucks nigger cock for a living
you need to exchange money for sex
likes betas because they're easy to please
>girl """"friend""""
sucks nigger cock as a hobby
you need to exchange money for goods and services which you then exchange for sex
likes betas because they're easy to please
you can introduce her to your stupid mother
>>
>>35949369
That's her job. She's there to fuck and make you feel good with compliments. No, she doesn't view you as a potential boyfriend.
>>
File: aku shrug.jpg (56KB, 549x495px) Image search: [Google]
aku shrug.jpg
56KB, 549x495px
>>35949935
Okay then.No sex for me.Tell me something new comrade.
>>
>>35949932
I mean she is the daughter of inmigrants and the economy is shit here so I wouldn't say that it is impossible.She is 18.Maybe just enjoys sex and wants money out of it
>>
>>35949941
Keep telling yourself that.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

But just so you know, actually, and I know this must be shocking for you, not all women are whores.
But not like you would know, you've probably talked to 5 women all your life.
>>
>>35949958
>the economy is shit here
ARE YOU GREEK BY ANY CHANCE
never met a fellow greekbot be4
>>
>>35949941
There truly is no way out I guess
I'm un my 30s and I'm working hard just to whore and drink my last days away don't let OP dream either
>>
>>35949369

>tfw went to a hooker and she was affectionate and caring
>tfw she didn't say anything about how handsome i was or a clue about if i would come back
>tfw not even hookers want you for your money
>>
>>35949986
Nah but I am a southern european bro
>>
>>35950005
Does the fact that EVERYONE is getting laid in our countries, seemingly, bother you?
Everyone I know has/had sex.
>>
I'm a manlet with a 5'5 inch penis and every whore tells me I'm handsome and have a big cock come on man, don't be so gullible, if I trusted whores I'd assume I was Chris Hemsworth
>>
>>35950050
Yeah.Everyone here is just Chad by default...
>>35950065
She told me that I was a dicklet so...
>>
>>35950078
no she didn't, and if you unironically still paid a whore after she insulted your dick you should kill yourself right now
>>
>>35950107
She told me that she needed some lub.I ask her why it is not too big? to expect a dick complement.And she told me yeah but it hurts a bit.
>>
>>35950156
alright you just sound generally thick so I'm outta this thread
>>
>>35950078
Fuck everyone desu
>>35950156
Maybe it's because her vag00 isn' too loose yet.
She is a literal whore anon.Never forget that.Jut be careful so as to not get hooked on her
>>
>>35950156
Whores use lube because they don't get naturally aroused by you. Nothing to do with dick size.
>>
>>35949980
>being this fanny flustered
Some women are better at hiding that they're whores.
>>
>>35949369
>retarded frogposter posts again

didn't read, kys
>>
>>35950156
>18 year old girl using lube
lmao, you were so unattractive you made an 18 year old pussy go dry like the sahara desert
>>
Keep going see how it goes you brought this on yourself uodate us in the future I want to laugh at how much money you lost
>>
>>35950313
Not going to repeat any time soon.I just do it once every 3 months
>>
>>35950282
What's your frame of reference?

I'm a failed tryhard normie, so I actually do talk to a lot of girls.
My best friend is a girl I know since I was 11.

But I guess it's hard to approach women when you've already categorized them all as whores.

It's a defense mechanism, go to a therapist you retard.
>>
>>35950355
>My best friend is a girl

Doesn't even matter what his frame of reference is, you're literally mentally ill so none of this matters.
>>
>>35950408
Keep on living in your fake world that you constructed for yourself in which women are an alien hive mind race of whores that have come to steal all our money and fuck all our black slaves.

Newsflash you dickwad, women can be normal too.
But I guess it can't be explained to someone who lives on /r9k/ and not the real world.
>>
>>35950447
i cant wait for you to someday see her geting fucked or her man scaring you away
>>
I once fucked a petite black whore and she told me to stop slow down because I was hurting her with my dick

I could see she didn't enjoyed it at all, but I still got my money's worth
>>
>>35950472
>Any day now my qt virgin waifu will appear in my basement!
>>
>>35949369
>literal whore
>being given the sacred art of Medicine

Have you heard of medical ethics ?

I would never allow such doctor to touch me.
>>
>>35950472
I've known each of her exes.
Been a good bro with most of them.

She respects my advice and always asks me for my opinion on someone she's eyeing, or being eyed by.

When she got herself into an abusive relationship I was the one who beat the shit out of the guy.

She has tried to set me up with some pretty cute girls, most of then almost perfect because she knows my type, but I always fuck it up in someway because as I said, I'm a failed normie and can be pretty autistic sometimes.

Good thing I always have her to fall back for emotional support because I can be a big bitch sometimes when the feels of ending of alone kick in.

Just like all men aren't chads who play football all days, so too aren't all women degenerate whores.
It's just that these types of people scream the loudest and are usually the ones you see first in a crowd.
>>
>>35949454
Yeah I bet you did

sure you did
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.