[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rolle was a star player at Florida State who once arrive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>Rolle was a star player at Florida State who once arrived late to a game because he had an interview for a Rhodes Scholarship. He spent a year studying at Oxford between the end of his Florida State career and the start of his NFL career, and although he spent a couple years in the NFL, his primary goal was to become a doctor.

>Rolle, a 2010 sixth-round pick of the Titans who also spent time with the Steelers, has been chosen for a neurosurgery residency at Harvard after he completes his education at the Florida State University College of Medicine this spring.

https://www.google.si/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/18/ex-nfl-player-myron-rolle-chosen-for-harvard-neurosurgery-residency/amp/

Lol genetics is everything, not only does Tyrone have a god tier physique and a big dick now he has a high IQ as well.
How can omega male jews even compete?
>>
>>35949045
who the fuck makes a thread Iike this?
>>
>>35949098
A white robot who didn't get to date a Jewish girl.
>>
Really gets the noggin joggin, what a hero
>>
>>35949045
Good for him. Fyi I hope this isnt a race baiting thread cause hopefully someone can post that UCLA phd prof who teaches mechanical or electrical engineering and does modeling on the side.
>>
>>35949143
>blacks have the highest acceptance rate
>for Medical school

Wow. Remind me never to visit the US, especially not for anything medical.
>>
>>35949045
>and a big dick
How do you know?
>>
>>35949143
>People think this is relevant at all

kek if you actually think they let sub par people be doctors just for muh diversity, you're delusional. People who can't make it get quickly weeded out in medical school
>>
File: 1489983771780.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489983771780.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>35949045
At least I have a better hairline for now
>>
>>35949098
Someone something inferiority complex
>>
>>35949219

>yfw you realize that doctors are just like every other profession with good ones and bad ones.

>yfw you realize that doctors fuck things up every day just like every other profession

>yfw you realize you have to shop around to find a good doctor just like you would an auto mechanic.

>yfw they actually DO let sub par people become doctors (and every other profession) because "muh diversity" means "muh federal funding"
>>
>>35949203
The Slovene cuck's fantasies must be true.
>>
>>35949297
Lol, my sister is in healthcare and this is so fucking true
>>
>>35949297
>>yfw they actually DO let sub par people become doctors (and every other profession) because "muh diversity" means "muh federal funding"

You're so fucking retarded. If someone who isn't ready to be a doctor somehow becomes a doctor, their lack of knowledge and skill will be apparent and they'll be prevented from practicing. You're desperate to keep this delusion up. A board of directors isn't going to risk getting fucked in the ass just for diversity

>>>/pol/
>>
>>35949196
This. Literally putting patients life at risk for the sake of some egalitarian ideology.
>>
>>35949384

>implying real life is Grey's Anatomy

>implying that there aren't millions of doctors in private practice
>>
Jews really can't compete physically. They're intelligent but have all sorts of nasty genetic illnesses like Tay-Sachs. Which is one of the reasons they're always lashing out at people they're jealous of(the Anglo/German/Nordic people, Persians, East Asians, etc).
>>
>>35949045
That's great. So why do you think blacks = niggers? Why did you make this thread Tyrone? Stupid nigger thinks he's black.
>>
>>35949430
>implying that there aren't millions of doctors in private practice
>*******Who are all held to the same standards*******

I don't understand. Do you think once you become a doctor you can just do whatever you want and you're never monitored? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
That's pretty cool
originiggal
>>
>>35949470
Just you wait, Trump wants to deregulate doctors too. Let the free market fix it.
>>
>>35949566
You're dick is pretty cool
>>
That's pretty damned cool. If other black people looked up to him outside of "he makes how much money?" we might be onto something.
>>
>>35949572
The only thing we know that Trump wants in health care is universal health care. He wants to cover everyone but he doesn't know enough about health care policy to have policy preferences beyond that, he just parrots the shit Ryan/Bannon tell him.
>>
>>35949297
>>35949359
>>35949430
>being this disconnected from reality
>being this uninformed about a topic but acting as if you know more than everyone else
>>
>>35949633
why are you so triggered by them anon?
>>
It's not that blacks can't be intelligent, it's that far fewer of them actually are.

So a guy like Myron Rolle is in the 97th percentile of blacks in terms of intelligence but he would be in the 80th percentile for whites/Asians. Those aren't exact numbers but I imagine they are pretty close to what the numbers are.

Blacks have an average intelligence that is roughly a full standard deviation below that of whites. The existence of people like Myron Rolle and Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell for instance does not negate this fact.
>>
>>35949604
Pretty sure he would make millions more as a NFL player than a doctor.
>>
>>35949384
I don't even really care about affirmative action, but you can't deny that there ARE a lot of shitty doctors out there, of all races. From doctors who just overprescribe narcotics to lunatics who come to work high or replace donor sperm with their own sperm when doing artificial insemination.
>>
>>35949659
Nobody said that /pol/ddit
>>
>>35949045
That's good for him, but I never understood why people hate players that leave college early instead of finishing their degree. You only have so many years at your peek fitness to compete as a professional so it makes sense to start as early as possible. Also what if they get a permanent injury in college and lose all hope of making it?

They lose the money they could have made in the year or two before getting injured. You can always go back to college, but you'll never get another shot at making the pros.
>>
>>35949674
>replace donor sperm with their own sperm when doing artificial insemination.
That is fucking genius
>>
>>35949659
>Those aren't exact numbers but I imagine they are pretty close to what the numbers are.
It would probably be closer to 99th percentile for blacks and 95th for Whites. If you think a fucking Rhodes scholar is just 80th percentile for Whites you're insane. Rhodes scholars are basically ubermenschen.
>>
>>35949694
Yeah, until you get caught and go to prison.

https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&btnG=Search&q=doctor+replaces+sperm+ivf
>>
>>35949671

Kind of depends on his football abilities, and there are a lot of trade offs. If he was a sixth round pick it's fairly unlikely he'd be able get to the tier that sees 10+ million contracts, not that making a roster isn't impressive by itself. He also doesn't have to wreck his body to achieve a high standard of living, and that is very valuable as you get higher in the diminishing returns tier of wealth. If I was him I'd probably make similar decisions.
>>
>>35949674
>but you can't deny that there ARE a lot of shitty doctors out there, of all races.

Never said there weren't. Those doctors may be shitty, but they were still able to become doctors. They had to go to school and complete residency, so obviously they passed the cut.
>>
>>35949045
>wants to be a neurosurgeon
>plays football, a sport with widespread brain injuries

I'm sure he's very smart.
>>
>>35949704
>Rhodes scholars are basically ubermenschen.

They're very driven people who've done everythign exactly right. Most importantly, they've chosen the fashionable domains in which to do everything exactly right.
>>
>>35950321
>They're very driven people who've done everythign exactly right.
So ubermenschen, basically.
>>
>>35950269
>succeds
JELLY BTFO
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.