[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An open Eugenics program such that: >only men with 10 to 12

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: 1490940829578.jpg (516KB, 802x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490940829578.jpg
516KB, 802x1024px
An open Eugenics program such that:
>only men with 10 to 12 percent bodyfat, 120+ IQ and 6'+ height can reproduce and they must have no facial deformities, drug or alcohol dependencies or history of inheritable diseases. Likewise with women except height is not factored in. No past history of serious criminal offenses or political ideologies opposite to that which this society is opposed to. Must be white to the extent their great grandparents were. No Jews.
>sterilize everyone else completely and give them monthly payments for co-operation
>legalize assisted suicide and have walk in suicide clinics
>3 children max per family and any children born with genetic markers for defectivity are aborted. Post Natal if required.

Immigration:
>deport all immigrants, non-cooperation is death by firing squad or other execution which can be an on the fly one by the appropriate shock troops.
>close borders and station military personnel there who will be ordered to shoot to kill for trespassers
>racially separate the rest from whites and control their birth rates and status no interracial couples allowed.

Sex:
>homosexuality, transsexualism and other degenerate perversions such as furries is a crime to practice openly and will be treated as a mental illness
>age of consent will be reformed to 15
>infertile men are allowed to have sex with infertile women. Fertile men or fertile women can have sex with an infertile partner but will be encouraged to procreate
>prostitution is legal for infertile women to sell themselves but is regulated and restricted to private in service or regulated brothels
>>
File: 1491011958113.jpg (136KB, 803x868px) Image search: [Google]
1491011958113.jpg
136KB, 803x868px
>>35948458
Health:
>drug use is legal for infertiles and is restricted likewise to a regulated business. Public intoxication or operating machines high or drunk is still a crime and will result in suspension of access or restricted access in the future.
>everyone overweight or obese will pay a fat tax

Misc:
>economy controlled and monitored by government
>feminism, egalitarianism and other degenerate philosophies banned
>compulsory military service for males from age 16 to 21
>Islamic religion banned

Let's face it Chad wants Stacey and Stacey wants Chad so give them it and let incels do drugs and fuck hookers and ban degeneracy and immigrants while we are at it.
>>
Question: why the Whiteness requirement if the IQ height, and drug addiction are already factored in?
Furthermore, why no explicit mention of depression, anxiety, or other mental disorders? They should be an automatic disqualifier.
>>
>>35948458
>deport all immigrants
Say goodbye to most of those men with 10 to 12 percent bodyfat, 120+ IQ and 6'+ height
>>
>>35948458
Mostly this. But I've no issue faggotry/bifaggotry, the rest can fuck off however.
>>
>>35948529

KEK

Deluded shitskin.
>>
>>35948511
No explicit mention but it is indeed implicit.

Whiteness because this would be applied to Europe, America and Canada. Which IMO are white countries. And as a white man I don't believe I have a duty to preserve or help other races flourish in our native lands.
>>
>>35948469
>ban degeneracy
>hookers and drugs not degeneracy
>also because the normie women will be subject to the law tier of normies the hookers are gonna be gross
Actually hey, 120 IQ for women is still a requirement?
That's only 5% of women, disregarding the other factors! Women are very unintelligent! Holy shit, nigger, what are you doing?
>>
>>35948458
Very few people over 6' have a 120+ IQ

There goes the population
>>
>>35948458
Oh yea, eugenics totally works. Regression to the mean is totally not real guys, just trust me :^)
>>
File: penttilinkola2.jpg (298KB, 2137x1311px) Image search: [Google]
penttilinkola2.jpg
298KB, 2137x1311px
I think any kind of eugenics is a step in the right direction.
I think the ideal priorities should be: intelligence > health > attractiveness.
>>
Sorry, not down to cucking myself.

Men are supposed to fight against austerity, not submit to it.
>>
>>35948592
If that becomes average then we strike again with even stricter requirements. Until we breed Ubermensch.

>>35948583
They are degenerate yea but it gives a coping mechanism for the breed of humanity targeted for removal from the gene pool. A humane way to go.

It would still be illegal for the unsterilized people to fuck hookers or do drugs if you see the requirements.
>>
>>35948469
The Nazis, the
>>
>>35948662
>Until we breed Ubermensch.
I do not think you understand what Nietzsche meant with that.
>>
This would be the total destruction of which ever society would implement this. Literally a handful of people if that would pass all the requirements

And any outside force would easy be able to come in and take over

>OPs an autist
>>
>99% of the population is stripped of any hope for the future and given all the drugs they want
If the 1% ubermensch fucking survive that shit as kids, the world they'll inherit will be Detroit, everything will be fucking Detroit.
And then these pretty little genius fancy pantses are going to have to dig for their own potatoes, manage their own sewer systems, hose away their own rotten corpses- in our current world where they aren't a substrata elevated above all they can't fucking fix a flat tire- we need an underclass.
>>
>>35948662
>If that becomes average
This is quality fucking bait anon, you've got me riled up.

You clearly don't understand how this works. Look up who Francis Galton is, what he invented and what statistical phenomenon he discovered when he implemented his invention.
>>
>>35948662
>A humane way to go.
So retard virgins like you deserve a humane removal from the gene pool while everyone else is forcibly removed or outright killed?

Can't believe people like you really exist. Maybe Im too much of a "normie" to understand
>>
>>35948458
Just what exactly are you trying to achieve with your genetically superior race of humans? Why does everyone need to be tall and smart? To what end?
>>
>>35948573
>America
>Native Lands
Holy shit OP really is retarded
>>
>>35948458

Kek. You had me til this point
>>
>>35948458
>only men with 6'+ height can reproduce
>likewise with women except height is not factored in

you're trying to cut out the manlets, while allowing more manlets to be bred, how retarded.

i see right thru you. you dont give a shit about improving genetics, you're just a tall fag that wants all the cute short girls to himself. Which is awfully pathetic considering you could already have that if you weren't such a sperg
>>
>>35948764
I am not OP, but the idea is that you improve the quality of life, instead of the quantity of it. It would be done for much the same reason that you clean the streets or add public benches.
Once you have renounced petty egoism, it becomes more a question of why not.
>>
>>35948458
>the men have to be 6 foot but the height of the woman doesnt matter
>meaning the sons might not be 6 foot

This is what happens when stupid people try to come up with ideas.

OP's criteria is so strict that almost nobody meets it. Hitler just liked blonde hair and blue eyes which is completely possible to reproduce. I wonder if OP himself meets a single one of his ridiculous requirements.
>>
>>35948804
This is exactly my point. Although there may be a few bugs to work out in the initial test phase we ultimately don't need the 90% of the over 7 billion humans we have currently. And it is destroying the earth. And leftism is primarily behind the idea we are all equal and put the individual before the whole.

>>35948836
I actually don't, however, as Pentti Linkola said I would willingly sacrifice myself if it meant billions would die.
>>
>>35948469
>not banning every single religion
baka desu senpai
>>
>>35948836
>I wonder if OP himself meets a single one of his ridiculous requirements.
Certainly not the IQ requirement- this plan is literally only glaring flaws.
>>35948948
OP, if you don't think you have the right to breed, why do you think your plan dictating literally everything in the world is good? You can't even shoot a decent load but you can be trusted with the course of world history?
>>
>>35949031
I have 133 IQ. What's so glaring about the problems here?

Is it simply you feel entitled to reproduce?
>>
>>35948458
>Implying anyone can successfully exterminate the Jews
Jews are like the cold. We're able to put up with whatever plan you have to kill us, and we'll just come back.
>>
>>35948458
>>35948469
so, is there a scientific basis for this?
Is there even a viable way to show that an eugenics program even produces significant positive results in the context of human society?
>>
IQ is no more than 26% genetic, studies have found. my mom is mildly retarded and my dad isn't particularly smart but my IQ is 147 and i'm working on a PhD in mathematics. i don't think a selective breeding program is the answer to a "more intelligent" society (as if IQ is the only valuable measure of intelligence)
>>
>>35949059
If it's not obvious to you you should really get your IQ reevaluated.
>>
>>35949084
Never been practiced experimentally but take dog breeds for example some are genetically fitter than others due to artifical selection. We'd have to try it to see.

This is a far more human society and more sustainable one than what we have now based on consumerism and mass breeding.
>>
>>35948458
>No Jews.
Jews as a demographic have the highest IQ though, there is no reason to exclude them from the gene pool, especially if it means mixing them outside their ethnic group.
>>
>>35948458

>tfw 12% body fat, 125 IQ, 6', white, no history of mental illnesses/inheritable diseases in family

>tfw no gf.
>>
I hope hiroshimoot keeps /mlpol/
>>
>>35949059
The problem is that people get assblasted when you imply that they shouldn't keep making little copies of themselves with no thought to the future.
Calling your idea stupid is just a way for them to alleviate some of their butthurt.
>>
>>35948573
>native lands
K e k
e
k

thread confirmed for bait (or op is a literal retard). Btw natural 12/10% body fat (with any muscles) is pretty rare especially with all the food around. No inheriable disease? That means almost NO ONE could reproduce because almost every family has inherited diseases. Social views with society is opposed to is everything but mass anachry and tyranny lol (which you are describing) . Also why is white skin so important?

Everything else you're saying is probably going to crash economy's like America because we are extremely dependant on immigrant population for labor and the whole system crashes when you pick them out, look up Alabama hb 16.

>>35948568
He's talking about skinny Asians my dude
>>
>>35949124
>This is a far more human society and more sustainable one than what we have now based on consumerism and mass breeding.
You believe that.
But how do you validate that belief?
Is it even possible to validate that belief at all?

>Never been practiced experimentally but take dog breeds for example some are genetically fitter than others due to artifical selection.
Ok, good.
What exactly are you looking to say here? This doesn't relate to the question, dogs don't form societies that mirror human society.
A large issue in social studies is that you cannot study a large model group of people, it's not feasible to set up large scale experiments. This ties into the sheer amount of effort it would require to even show the impact of eugenics on a society.

Eugenics is complete garbage, because it takes too much effort for a relatively tiny improvement.
It's not realistic.
>>
>>35948458
>ITT OP just read The Giver and thinks he's a sociopolitical genius now
>>
>>35948458
>tfw fit all that except 6% body fat
Just kill me then I guess
>>
>>35948469
Leth is bestgirl.
>>
>>35949306
>Leth
>not Thae
>>
>>35949059
Women have lower IQ than men, almost no women will be able to reproduce with a 120 IQ restriction.
The infertile underclass will make their surroundings shitty, being both hopeless and addicted to drugs- you bright new world will be a detroit-tier shithole.
If short women are allowed to breed they may have short sons, and when you're allowing 1% of the population to breed this severely truncates the breeding pool.
People of the ambitious elevated caste will not want to do necessary but repetitive, disgusting, or menial tasks.

>>35949172
I would humor other eugeniscist plans, but this one is pants-on head retarded and obviously has an arbitrary comfy clause for NEET goofballs only because it was written by one.
>>
>>35949350
You've got alright taste but Leth is perfection.
>>
>>35948458
Nice way to drop your shit thread OPedo.
>>
why don't we just make everyone half jewish?
after all, the jews are the master race
>>
>>35948458
Furries are hot as fuck nigger fuck off
>>
>>35949394
Points for effort, I guess
>>
>6'+ height
>no facial deformities

Pick one. The human race would go extinct.
>>
>>35949376
>I would humor other eugeniscist plans,
You are completely transparent in your butthurt. You aren't trying to engage OP, you are just insulting him, and saying he's 'just stupid if he cannot see why he is stupid'.
All the objections you listed are completely trivial. OP is just putting forth a suggestion, whether such a thing as 10-12 percent body fat is a good idea, or if the IQ requirement should be 5 points higher or lower is irrelevant.
>>
>>35949444
trips o' truth

original
>>
lol OP is serious. Someone gas him.
>>
>>35949469
Not him but I'm less than 10% body fat and many who eat healthy would be sterilized too. OP truly is a retard, I'm not going to argue such stupidity
>>
>>35949569
These trivial objections are just ways to mask your true objection, that you would be excluded.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 420x420px
The problem with utopic visions of the future is that they always overly simplify reality. Reality is very very complex, and while we may need to come up with some heuristics to be able to break it down into understandable bits, we have to be careful not to create a fabricated illusion.

There are several problems with your argument for an openly eugenics based society. The first is, you assume that those that you will have deemed undesirables will simply follow your program. It is fully possible that people who have been deemed not fit to breed may disagree with that, to the point of revolution. Especially when you single out entire groups despite the fact they may meet all of your other qualifications.

The second problem is that you are undermining one of the greatest strengths of sexual reproduction: diversity. You basically want to create the human equivalent of the Labrador retriever: smart, active, and even tempered. The problem with that is eventually that model leads to serious genetic diseases accumulating over time. Humans also fill a wide variety of niches in society, and it is very likely that by controlling reproduction to such a high degree you make the overall species less generally fit. Some roles may no longer be able to be fulfilled because of the lack of a phenotype. Who will wage war if you're invaded if everyone has even temperament and high iq?

Eugenics also does into take into account recessive genes and genes we don't exactly understand how they function. For example we have some evidence mental illness and creativity may be linked. Get rid of one, it is possible you get rid of the other. Just because someone is "fit" by your definition doesn't mean they don't carry a ton of shitty recessive genes. In reality, eugenics is a pipe dream.
>>
>economy controlled and monitored by government.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>35949595
No, I'd just have to gain more fat which is retarded because I'm already at more peak performance and match his arbitrary list
>>
>>35949469
I object the very structure of it, the sub-class is the most retarded element of all.
Possibly.
I mean total elimination of a working class is pretty chromosomally overloaded, hardcore downs shit.
>>
>>35948458
take this fucking garbage to /pol/
>>
>>35949439
>run the banking and entertainmen industries
>consistently the highest IQ of any demographic
>two of the biggest religious groups are fanfics of their OC religion
How are they not the master race?
>>
>>35949673
>le IQ meme

Sandniggers are not more intelligent than whites. On the contrary.
>>
>>35949603
Your argument is flawed. We do not understand all the details, but why would that mean we should just not try at all. There is no reason why letting things be as they are would prevent the genetic diversity from lessening. This process could happen naturally as it has in most succesful species, eventually leading to their extinction.
Any direction is better than none at all.

As for the argument that people wouldn't accept it, it is indeed valid when discussing how realistic it is, but irrelevant when simply considering the merits of the idea.

>Who will wage war if you're invaded if everyone has even temperament and high iq
Why would higher intelligence and an even temperament be disadventagous in war?
>>
File: 1488349083548.png (108KB, 259x348px) Image search: [Google]
1488349083548.png
108KB, 259x348px
>>35949735
Jews objectively are though, and denying it won't change that reality.
>>
>>35949791
>objectively

That word doesn't mean what you think it means, Shlomo.
>>
>>35949808
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Cletus.
>>
>>35949745
You'd be pretty fucked once the population of say, the US is at around 3,180,000- which it would be with the listed regulations.
That's about a person per square mile, they would be absolutely unable to hold their territory.
>>
>>35949839
If jews are so smart, how come their one and only country is a total shithole?
>>
>>35949871
You just take it slower then. Start by reducing the population by 50% over 50 years, and then doing the same thing again and again, following the principle of "as many as you need, as few as you can".
>>
>>35949921
To clarify are you talking about the US or Israel?
>>
>>35948469
This shit just MAKES me want to be a Nazi to piss them off.
>>
>>35948469
>economy controlled and monitored by government

oh so you want a failed state

>compulsory military service for males from age 16 to 21
lol

>>35948458
>only men with 10 to 12 percent bodyfat, 120+ IQ and 6'+ height can reproduce and they must have no facial deformities
>Likewise with women

Your population is going to crater to like 2% of what it currently is lol

Your ideal country will die in a generation because you're going to have no one left.
>>
>>35948765
How long do you have to live in an area to be considered "native"? Are some Brits not considered "native" because their ancestor came to the island later than others?
You're retarded.
>>
>>35948469
Those people look very maladjusted. They look like a nazi psa against untermensch.
>>
>>35950011
This.
Second generation is native.
>>
File: Megumin restaurant.png (840KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin restaurant.png
840KB, 1280x738px
>>35948458
This sounds like an authoritarian hell

Don't you value freedom, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>35950002
he's a literal fucking communist and doesn't even realize it.
>>
>>35950196
Muh freedom is a jewish meme.
>>
File: 1447834733864.png (55KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1447834733864.png
55KB, 200x193px
>>35948458
>>only men with 10 to 12 percent bodyfat, 120+ IQ and 6'+ height can reproduce and they must have no facial deformities, drug or alcohol dependencies or history of inheritable diseases. Likewise with women except height is not factored in. No past history of serious criminal offenses or political ideologies opposite to that which this society is opposed to. Must be white to the extent their great grandparents were. No Jews.
>>sterilize everyone else completely and give them monthly payments for co-operation

You've literally just described Chads and NEETs.

Next we must pass legislation to make sure all water is wet.
>>
>>35948458
Why all the eugenics when people start genetically modifying themselves and their children in a few decades anyway?
>>
>>35949124
>genetically fitter
you wanna give a definition for that term? Cause I'm willing to bet you're talking out your arse.
t. studying genetics in uni
>>
>>35948458
>>35948469
>How to destroy the world economy 101
>>
>>35949469
>OP is putting fort a suggestion
>criticisms of this suggestion are irrelevant
well shiggidy my diggidies, ain't that something
>>
>>35951086
If your opinion is that eugenics is stupid, then saying that the criteria is too strict, is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1487368512185.jpg (109KB, 949x896px) Image search: [Google]
1487368512185.jpg
109KB, 949x896px
>>35950521
>when the police kick down the door to your house in the middle of the night without a warrant, make a mess rummaging through your shit, kill your dog, and beat you half to death, send you to a prison camp, and execute you all without a charge because they suspect you of having questioned whoever is in power but it's cool because things like "freedom" and "not bending over backwards to whomever is in power" are all Jewish memes
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.