[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drank alcohol last night >now have to spend entirety of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 443.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>drank alcohol last night
>now have to spend entirety of today with an extremely unpleasant, uncomfortable headache

Why do I do this to myself?
>>
File: anthony.jpg (34KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
anthony.jpg
34KB, 960x960px
>googled alcohol pepe
>first time drinking
>thinks he's one of the big kids now
>litterally all normies do this shit
>wants attention anyways
>>
>>35947689
600mg ibuprofen (brand name motrin)
1000mg Tylenol.
Glass of water, food.

All better!
>>
>>35947689
wew lad, get some painkillers down you, drink plenty of water and eat some healthy meals to get those nutrients back and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35947815

lol fukkin rip his liver
>>
>>35947689
Gotta limit. I drink just two beers, one glass of wine, two shots or one cocktail in any drinking sessions.
>This is coming from a dude who called the whaaaaaaammbulance twice! Because I thought I was dying. Nope, just an ungodly hangover induced by binge drinking malt liquors the previous day.
Lessoned Learned.
>>
>>35947892
>>35947815

I see this all the time but it never makes any fucking difference
>>
I get terrible anxiety the day after drinking
>>
Never take Tyelnol after drinking. It's mega hepatoxic.
>>
>>35947898
It's completely safe to take 1000mg of tylenol in one setting. It is what my physician recommends
the combination of pain reliever and anti inflammatory really takes the headaches away
>>
>>35948589
You dont want to take them before your liver processes the alcohol, otherwise they end up competing for some enzymes or something and end up slowing down the breakdown of both substances, and the overall impact on your liver is higher
>>
>>35948493

Same here. Its not really "pain" moreso just an annoying feeling in my head. I have weird urges to slam my head into the wall over and over.
>>
>>35947689
Hangover is 90% dehydration. Just chug pint after pint of water until your piss is crystal clear.
>>
>>35948530

That's a myth. There are heavy drinkers in construction who take tylenol every day.

Google it, it's seriously overstated. If you're within the recommended limits tylenol is extremely safe, safer than any other OTC pain reliever actually.
>>
>>35948813

That's a damn myth too. You can drink water until you're pissing every 30 minutes clear pee and still feel like shit. It's gaba rebound, shitty sleep, metabolic stuff, and yes dehydration, but anyone who thinks they can drink a bunch of water and their hangover will go away has apparently never had a hangover.
>>
>>35947689
Smoke weed nigga, ultimate hangover cure. That or opioids
>>
File: fwj.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fwj.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
I do the same with sugar and junk food

just ate an entire bag of fun sized snickers, a bag of starburst, a bag of peanut butter peanuts

have a weird dry scratchy feeling in my throat and my skin is itchy and my farts smell bad
>>
>>35947815
enjoy your liver cancer
>>
at least you didnt do acid on a weeknight and use xanax to go to bed and wake up still feeling trippy and having visuals and have to go to work fucked to high hell and still sleepy from the xans. or go to work after 4 shots. people totally knew too lmao. hopefully this will teach you to keep habits in check
>>
>>35948872
desu opioids obliterate hangovers. im a heavy opioid user and hangovers are no issue for me. they go away as soon as i use.
>>
>>35948854
drink water before you go to bed you fucking retard, if you drink till you pass out and don't you deserve a painful hangover anyways
>>
>>35947689
Eat 600mg of ibuprofen, drink a fuckton of water and a shot or three: hair of the dog that bit you
>>
>>35947689
Why the fuck did you not drink water before you went to bed are you retarded?
>>
>>35947689
>Be me
>1 AM
>Get really drunk with Whiskey
>Go to the nearest comfy public park with a lake and ducks
>The park is closed
>I jump the fence being drunk as fuck without killing myself
>Pick a stick
>Go running with the stick like a madman beating trees and shit with it
>See ducks sleeping
>Start chasing the ducks to bully them with the stick
>They fly to the lake
>I throw the stick at them in frustration but I fail
>I take out my pants
>I start shitting and pissing in the lake
>After that I went home and puked in front of my parents

At least I don't have a headache today
>>
>>35948813

I read this all the time but it never works. I drink tons and tons of water and still get horrible hangovers. It doesn't do jack shit.
>>
have a nice shower beer

that always makes me feel better when I'm hungover
>>
>>35950178
i had a similar comfy time where i was running barefoot through a corn field drinking whiskey tea and smoking out of my homemade corncob pipe and eating raw corn at 2am piss drunk. good times desu.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.