[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW COME NO OTHER BOARDS WANT TO MERGE WITH US BROS, I THOUGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: tobeycry.jpg (40KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
tobeycry.jpg
40KB, 625x417px
HOW COME NO OTHER BOARDS WANT TO MERGE WITH US BROS, I THOUGHT WE WERE ACCEPTED HERE, I THOUGHT WE ROBOTS COULD BE AMONG A COMMUNITY ON 4CHAN BUT THEY DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT HAVING FUN WITH US BROS
>>
>>35947433
We merged with lgbt years ago
>>
>r9k merges with cgl

please. pleeeease.
>>
>>35947468
LAWD KEK PLS MAKE IT SO
>>
>>35947433
whats a woman majority board here?
>>
>>35947468
This or /soc/
>>
>>35947460

This.
Tbh I don't understand why gays/bisexuals come here.
Gays are literally male roasties and bisexuals have significantly more options.

And traps/trannies should be put down.
>>
/r9k/ and /hm/
>>
>>35947508
/cgl/
And while far from a majority /r9k/ probably has higher than average
>>
>>35947541
gays have mental illnesses too bro

but I agree with you on bisexuals
>>
>>35947541
They come for the original greentexts.
I have no idea why virgins come here tbqh
>>
>>35947556

So?
Roasties can have mental issues too, yet they still get laid.
Gays shouldn't come here.
>>
alright, which boards merged with which?
>>
>>35947541
what the fuck do you mean "why do they come here" you fucking nerd
I've been posting >tfw no trap bf shit here since at least fucking '12 and probably earlier
I've been here since '08, go ahead and turn that into a meme and then turn "go ahead and turn that into a meme" into a meme fuck you
>>
File: Cw0waI6XcAAR178.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cw0waI6XcAAR178.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
>>35947433
>having fun with r9k
I come here to feel better about myself.
Sort yourself out.
>>
Which other boards got paired up?
>>
>>35947433
you have plenty of visitors from other boards

i come from /fit and /pol just to laugh at you dweebs
>>
>>35947582
/pol/ should shut the fuck up before the backlash gets more severe than combining it with /mlp/

you heel

don't try to bullshit me to my face about "invasions" when I'm the goddamn "invasion" except I've been here since the board got made
>hurr durr lmao look at the autist get mad
and so the mask drops. in the end, you're a normie, just like all the others, and if there's anything a normie can't resist, it's fucking with someone and then mocking them for being upset over it.
in the end, you don't give a shit about robots except as shock troops for your ideology. you're the same as the fucking commies. just von neumann machines bouncing from community to community, piss-marking it and weaponizing it, busily turning the universe to kipple. fuck you.
>>
File: stalin.jpg (41KB, 539x504px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
41KB, 539x504px
>>35947601
>>35947657

Triggered trannies.

To gulag.
>>
>>35947672
you can't even figure out whether you're an anarchokaczynskiite trotskicel or a tiger modern
go take some antifungals, zombie
>>
>>35947657
Fuck off reddit
/pol/ and /r9k/ are bros
>>
>>35947712
boards can't be "bros", that's meaningless
>shut up the NYSE totally has the hots for Zermelo's theorem
what the fuck ever man
>>
Permanently merge with /b/, there's not much of a difference in post quality.
>>
I fucking hate this "holiday" so much. It's so fucking pointless and stupid. I'll fucking fight anyone who tries to pull a "prank" on me. I don't have the time or patience for that shit.
>>
>>35947736
If anything post quality would improve
>>
>>35947742

Your whole life is a prank. Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>35947712
>/r9k/ is so awkawrd no one want to be friend with it
Hahahahaha- RRrreeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35947742
But it's just a prank bro, can't you see the camera?
>>
>>35947701

Triggered tranny uses long words as a form of defending it's ,long lost, dignity on the internet.
>>
>>35947657
>except I've been here since the board got made
>uses the phrase 'normie'

You haven't been here that long
>>
>>35947433
Please, merge with /BIZ/! We need to show all the waggies the way of the sword!
>>
>>35948428
this is not a bad one
>>
File: 1483709860936.jpg (13KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
1483709860936.jpg
13KB, 321x185px
A lot of big boards are untouched. I think /pol/ is the only high-traffic board that got pranked bro actually.
>>
we should ban all the nonvirgs from this board
>tfw sexlet
>>
>>35948004
>fungal hive-mind uses retard drone as meat shield to wear down opposition so that colonization can continue

>>35948043
"normalfag" is the /v/ version, "normie" is the weeb version
don't you know anything about memes
>>
File: 03e.jpg (165KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
03e.jpg
165KB, 1032x774px
>>35947742
>heh, your death will finally give me a reason to celebrate this shitty holiday, kid.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.