[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be honest hardworking man >40 hour week >earn just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: danielle-bregoli.jpg (90KB, 1368x834px) Image search: [Google]
danielle-bregoli.jpg
90KB, 1368x834px
>be honest hardworking man
>40 hour week
>earn just enough to get by

See this
>be dumb piece of white trash degenerate criminal cunt
>be cheeky on tv one time
>instafame and instawealth without doing shit

That is just another proof that there is no justice in this world. I hope she ODs or gets shot.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/cash-me-outside-girl-danielle-bregoli-television-show-a7656511.html?amp
>>
>>35947287
you are dumb for working a 40 hour week while barely making ends meet
she is the smart one t.bh
>>
>>35947287
Blame the fat shit Dr. Phill who saw a few bucks and ended up creating this monstrosity
>>
Degeneracy + Capitalism = WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT?
>>
>>35947320
this, life isnt fair

work smart not hard
>>
>>35947287
one in eight billion chance, dude. You may as well call someone winning the lottery injustice.
>>
A 13 year old making millions of dollars to essentially whore herself out is almost guaranteed to die by overdose before 25

She'll get what's coming to her, there's no doubt about that
>>
>>35947287
cash me outside nigga
>>
>>35947344
>work smart not hard

That's horseshit. No amount of working smart is going to earn you more dough than this degenerate slut.
>>
>tfw never got the chance to fuck a 14yo
>>
Haha but women still have it hard, right Anon? :^)
>>
File: IMG_6680.jpg (49KB, 750x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6680.jpg
49KB, 750x397px
I fucking love her. Oh the things I would do to get in that tight little middle school poosay
>>
File: LavarBall.jpg (24KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
LavarBall.jpg
24KB, 300x406px
>>35947373
t. brainlet

it took that girl 5 years and a random stroke of pure dumb luck to strike it rich. this guy on the other hand has recently made himself a household name and created a million dollar brand in a matter of months by shitposting IRL and systematically baiting every high profile person in sports to give himself maximum publicity and exposure. hes shamelessly used his athlete children as a platform to get himself in the public eye and then said all of the most retarded shit possible to make headlines and garner a following.

hes traded his dignity for money just like the girl only hes going to end up with 20x more money due to his own savvy and not just dumb luck.

work smart not hard
>>
File: 1484851035314.jpg (24KB, 249x278px) Image search: [Google]
1484851035314.jpg
24KB, 249x278px
>it's a Dr. Phil is a moron episode
>>
>>35947437
he also has three of the finest young basketball players in the nation as his sons and his oldest son will likely be the number one overall pick in June
>>
File: 137602823855.jpg (28KB, 339x271px) Image search: [Google]
137602823855.jpg
28KB, 339x271px
>>35947396
>fapped to this yesterday

what's wrong with me
>>
File: you dollar.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
you dollar.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>35947466
he has one son who will be a decent NBA player and 2 who wont even play college basketball, yet hes managed to make all 3 and himself household names. hes baited the entire country into giving him endless (You)'s only real life (You)'s are dollars
>>
>>35947287

This is the reason why we need communism.
>>
>>35947287

Why are you so angry? Did she steal that money from you? If you became instafamous and instarich what would you do? Start a fund for robots and distribute it equally so that all could have a gf?

Grow up man.
>>
>>35947496
literally nothing. she looks like a 19 year old.
>>
>>35947466
>>35947437
>tfw not sure what to do in life
>skilled in entertainment, learned film and a good actor been told many timez before
>want to become a hollywood sensation by creating deep dramatic movies to motivate people to change their lives for the better and start caring about each other
>KNOW i can make amazing stuff with the right tools and people
>dont live in the us, not confident about my actions
>probably going to study and live the alternative
>>
>>35947496
What's wrong with you is actually what is wrong with American Society.
>>
File: 1436135643771.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1436135643771.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>Other people get an easy life because they're not you

Yeah that's pretty much how it works.

Also I can confirm there's no Satan because if there was he'd make deals with genuinely desperately suicidal people
>>
>>35947496
Absolutely nothing is wrong with fapping to a physically mature girl. Don't let normies tell you otherwise.
>>
>>35947540

>Also I can confirm there's no Satan because if there was he'd make deals with genuinely desperately suicidal people

Why? He already owns the souls of suicides. If you want Satan to take that kind of interest in you you should become a priest or some shit.
>>
>>35947496
Normally I say shit like that is wrong but she doesn't look 13 at all and if she's going to whore herself online and IRL you might as well go and reap what you can. I wouldn't ever do it but go for it anon I can empathize you ain't that creepy.
>>
>>35947515
Actually I might. I have more heart and empathy than this girl. I would do something besides being dumb.
>>
You have the same luck at buying a winning lottery ticket that another degenerate white trash cunt has of making it to the level of this bitch. But yeah, fuck capitalism for being such a good multiplier of crap.
>>
>>35947287
I'd hatefuck the shit out of that little skank.
>>
>>35947572
Satan is just the broad term. I went through some real dark times to the point of begging "literally anything" to change something. Really ready to offer anything for happiness. My life, my soul, servitude, I was just fishing for anything you know??

Then I guess I grew up.Got /fit/ and stopped caring about people. It's always stuck with me though, that nothing ever presented itself. I was always a believer in the paranormal but after that I'm honestly not. Nothing out there exists waiting to make dark deals with man. No interesting beings that will give you a taste of things you'll never have. It's a world of cold logic and indifference.

We're slaves to the random whims of the universe. You're either lucky enough to be happy or you're not. There can't be winners without losers to compare them to.
>>
>you will never fuck Danielle Bregoli
>>
>>35947496
She looks like an adult. If it were a couple hundred years ago, no one would see a problem with you wanting to bang that girl.
>>
>>35947396
Is there a video somewhere?

Image search gives me a dead youtube vid on some greek site.
>>
>>35947540
Have you ever sacrificed a black he-goat at a crossroad on a clear, full moon night at the hour of the wolf wearing the grave shroud of an executed traitor? Most suicides don't even bother to go through the necessary steps to conjure the devil, and even then why would the prince of darkness deign to appear before someone who is too pathetic to carry out his work?
>>
>>35947509
yes, because everyone being poor is better than a few people getting rich for dumb reasons
>>
>>35947727
https://youtu.be/RweY1Fga7dY
>>
>>35947783
>implying it's not that way now
Fuck off capitalist shill
>>
>>35947287
She's headed to an early grave. Look at how she's aged at 13.
>>
>>35947748
Unless something was completely omnipotent they would always have use for people that will worship them. Satan could always use more followers and cannon fodder.
>>
>>35947287
>has vagina
>smaller frame
>big boobs
>On Dr.Phil

>nigs fell in love and rappers are throwing money at her, more nig love

I'm sure in a few months "leaked" sexy photos will appear of her too.

Same shit with Angie Varona she'll blow up then be forgotten when she hits the party scene too hard.

Can't really hate though cause at the end of the day she's getting money and that means she won't be a leech on the government.
>>
>>35947842
Shit is heading in a bad direction and it's just being dismissed and swept under the rug.
Multinationals are becoming more consolidated at an extremely rapid pace, every year they attempt to force some kind of restrictive or exploitative legislation and eventually they will start to succeed, big data is getting to the point where they can predict behavior before you are consciously aware of it, hell, fMRIs have already been proven to detect decisions before consciousness creates a narrative for them, and future technology will probably be able to gather the same kind odata in real time soon.
We are fucked either way, it won't be communism or capitalism in the future, but it will be some new kind of oppression with a new nobility.
>>
>>35947521
Follow your dreams and be sure to buy clothes comfortable knee pads
>>
>>35947287
men can luck into fame and wealth too. Just look at pewdiepie
>>
>>35947953
I'd be fine with that honestly. Feudalism will give normies a feeling of what it's like to not have everything in life given to you at every opportunity.
>>
I wonder how all those middle aged women in the audience during her episode feel now.
>>
>>35948032
I highly recommend reading The Dictators Handbook. It explains a formula for why leaders act in certain ways, and why leaders who don't follow the formula are almost always replaced.
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
well well. is this wagecuck actually learning?

my my.
>>
>a black he-goat
that's called a nigger-ram nigga
>>
OP pic is why finding 14 year olds attractive is understandable and doesnt make someone a creep pedro.
She does not look that young in that pic. Wtf.
>>
>>35948223
C O W T I T S
O
W
T
I
T
S

Finding 14 yo attractive is understandable, but I feel nothing for that ugly slag.
Literally would not bang unless I could leech off of her money.
>>
>>35948290
Dont get me wrong, i only want to titty fuck her and blow my load over her face and tits.

I wouldnt let my dick anywhere near her orifices.

I lol'd that her estranged father wants back into her life... now that she is gonna have money.
>>
>>35947287
Pic related will be a coked out shell of a human being by her mid 20s. Meanwhile you'll last until your 40s. Enjoy!
>>
>>35947287
>>35947396
>slut
>ghetto southern accent
>curly hair
vomit.jpg

The only thing I'd give her is a 10mm bullet to the head.
>>
>>35947287

Work on yourself, who cares about what a person like her does with her life. You probably won't ever make as much money as her, that may be true. But you can become a much more complete person than her, and that's worth much more
>>
File: 1490194782932.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490194782932.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>35950247
She will ultimately be destroyed by her money and fame, and sadly she will drag her young fans down with her.
>>
>>35950310

That's just how it goes. Not everyone can be a winner.
>>
Besides being a meme, WHO?
Also, WHO the fuck watches Dr.Phil? He's not even a real doctor or psychologist.

Like someone said, call winning the lottery unfair. Same shit.
You know how many white trash win the lottery?
LOTS
Cause they're the only people to play it LOL
Reminds me, I got an inkling to buy one for tonight. Prob forget tho..............
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.