[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even any point of trying the game of life if you were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 144409-395535.jpg (580KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
144409-395535.jpg
580KB, 1800x1012px
Is there even any point of trying the game of life if you were born ugly..? No amount of education, salary, muscularity etc is going to make a girl love and open her legs for you
You just can't win...
>>
>>35947026
ugly people get together with other ugly people and have babies. If they didn't, there wouldn't be any ugly people. Stop complaining and stop chasing stacy and go after someone in your league.
>>
>>35947026
Why not try plastic surgery?
>>
>>35947053
>If they didn't, there wouldn't be any ugly people
That's not necessarily how it works. Attractive people can have ugly kids and ugly people can have attractive kids.
>>
>>35947053

Ugly STUPID people do that.

Once in a while a smart person happens to be ugly and they spend their life in misery because they know they cannot have their own children.
>>
>>35947053
It's depressing to think about but yeah, he's right. It's the same deal with black people. Nobody wants black skin but there's tons of black people, isn't there. Undesirables just seem to continue existing.

>>35947060
That won't help their children. It's not a cure all, either. Look at all those Koreans with plastic surgery that still look... Korean. You can only do so much.

Basically, ugly people should stop caring and enjoy their lives the best they can. I'm not ugly but I'm also a virgin so yeah. We've all got our problems.
>>
>>35947026
Get money. Money could fix those guys but they're too busy wasting it all in AKB48 merch instead of trying to improve I guess.
>>
1,2 and 3 would still be ugly but those are clearly very unflattering photos of them, also you can't complain about being ugly if you are fat.

4 is definitely a bad photo and he just needs to learn to control his face.

Up to you if you care about an attractive mate, however, most people can get to an acceptable level of appearance without much work, i'd say only the bottom 1% are irredeemable.
>>
>>35947053
>le you're ugly so you should only be attracted to other uggos meme
It's doesn't worth that way
>>
>>35947143
Plastic surgery can change your life dramatically. Most robots aren't fugly monsters, they're just unattractive. Even just a nose job could change your entire face. Children are a whole other subject.

You telling ugly bots to stop caring does not help. If you're unfortunate looking, invest in your appearance.
>>
File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
It's completely fucking hopeless if you are unattractive.

>people subconciously respect attractive people more even if they don't realize it
>people are less kind, less forgiving, and more judgemental to you if you are unattractive
>you are less likely to be taken seriously in job interviews
>people are less likely to want to be friends with you, and as a result, you don't gain proper social skills even though you need social skills more than good looking people need them
>even you will respect yourself less
>self loathing and failure

Your parents should have told you to stop mouth breathing when you were a kid. It's too late now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.