[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the idea of judging people on any superficial quality and not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 209x241px
the idea of judging people on any superficial quality and not the quality of their character sickens me
i'd date a nice girl with a unibrow and employ a weird looking smart guy
but ethnic tribalism and a homogeneous society are necessary for any nation state to preserve it's interests and security on the global stage
economic globalism is a mistake and multiculturalism is planned and conscious genocide
what they do is bring in the immigrants en masse
then they turn them against you by calling you a racist
they provide the immigrants with welfare while your pensions are vanishing and then tax them out of the job market to ensure they'll take the check
you're effectively a slave and if you say fuck it and quit your job, you'll get the same check and join the fight against your own people
the immigrants will hate you because they believe you're the boogie man they see in the media but your police will do nothing to stop the assaults and sexual assaults they inflict on you
they called you a rapist, denied you jobs and educational opportunities, they corrupted your education system beyond redemption, turned your media into a propaganda machine, made your streets unsafe, your hospitals ineffective, your cops neutered or disaffected, they banned your jokes, censored your speech, and they made your own women hate you
the leaders in your public and private sector sold off every single avenue of their influence to people with foreign interests with absolutely no concern what so ever how that may effect you or your children's future
these people are unbelievably sick and nothing they are doing is considered illegal or morally wrong and they paid good money to do it to all the right people
no one's going to stop them for you
anyone with a platform who tries is labeled a bigot and loses their voice
you need to join the fight or the fight does not exist
be proud of your heritage and fight to retain it
if you don't it will be erased forever
>>
>>35946694
Maybe I'm just a brainwashed American but I've never felt any strong ties to my country, race, heritage or any of that and I don't really get it.
>>
>>35946748
Yeah I internally cringe when I come across those kind of people that are proud of being born in the right body at the right time in the right place

Even though it was 100% luck
>>
Some people are just dumb, too simple to think logically.
>>
>>35946748
fellow burger. that's because our country has no culture, serious
>>
>the idea of judging people on any superficial quality and not the quality of their character sickens me
i'd date a nice girl with a unibrow
t. autist
>>
>>35946694

"Ethnic tribalism" is the very thing that destroys societies. If you want to live on a continent full of ethnic nationalists you should move to Zimbabwe.

What you don't realize is that the very "ethnicities" we have now are mostly creations of the last few hundred years. "Germans" spoke dozens of different languages and fought a war against themselves that wiped out 40% of their population. That was like 400 years ago.

I don't 100% disagree with you, bringing in a load of people with very different values can be "problematic" too, to use a leftist buzz word. But you make it all sound so goddamn simple. If it was that simple, it would be obvious, and everyone would think like you do. So maybe you should spend more time trying to sincerely understand other points of view rather than starting /pol/ threads on /r9k/ at 9 AM on a saturday.
>>
>>35946694
how are our cops neutered
they can legally murder you
you can give out a remote administration tool
explicitly say it's not for breaking into shit
and end up with two dozen feds with RPGs and like plasma rifles on your goddamn lawn

the DEA can straight up arrest your money and spend it themselves

also, try this on for size if you're still here: what if "globalism" is not a cancer of the state, but another evolution of the organism. what if replacing the population is, for the state, the equivalent of ditching flesh for synthetic upgrades? what if it's the superorganism doing away with us for an option that serves it better?

am I making any sense here
>>
>>35946993

>what if replacing the population is

There are no mainstream politicians advocating the "replacement" of their constituents, whatever your perception may be. The leftist idea is, essentially, that we need more young people to stave off a demographic crisis so we should bring in modest amounts of immigrants that we integrate into our societies by investing in their education, trying not to ghettoize them, etc.

Globalism, too, is fundamentally a practical and economic idea. It's about removing barriers to trade and interaction so there will be a better flow of goods, services and ideas throughout the world, so we all benefit. That's the idea.

I'm not defending that point of view but you could at least try to understand it a little better.
>>
>>35946694
You sound like a fucking cult leader.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.