[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cutie (pic related) wants to get drunk with me and a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cccccutiee.png (359KB, 380x403px) Image search: [Google]
cccccutiee.png
359KB, 380x403px
>tfw cutie (pic related) wants to get drunk with me and a frind of mine. problem is i have no friends, why did I tell her I had friends..
>>
You are a liar, you are white and not a robot
>>
>>35945729
just tell her you wanna meet her alone
>>
>>35945729
Dude. She wants you and your friend to run through her. This is why she wants YOUR friend there and not HER friend.
>>
>>35945729
ill drink with you guys fuck it.
>>
>>35945903
live in swedn?
>>
>>35945729
OP if you're in southern California I'll be your wingman
>>
>>35945927
im in california but you can fly me out there to keep the lie going
>>
>>35945934
>>35945943
>Two losers are about to try running through some tinder slut in the most awkward way imaginable
lmfao please make it happen
>>
>>35945729
Underage fag. I bet you're only around 16
>>
>>35945729
Quick, get a robot to pretend to be your friend
>>
She looks 15. She just wants to use you to get booze for her.
>>
>>35945927
>live in swedn?
I live in sweden, jag har dig bror. nar o var?
>>
>>35945958
with alcohol anything is possible my man ;)
>>
File: swedenyes.jpg (206KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.jpg
206KB, 800x600px
>>35945978
>tfw I can't tell if this is joke gibberish or meatballese
>>
>>35945958
>implying I don't genuiley want to help a fellow robot
I think you're salty that you don't have a date like OP. I'd help my fellow man before trying to fuck a roastie.
>>
Fuck off normie

>>
>>35945996
Please do

>>35946001
What the fuck are you talking about? I lost my virginity in my teens. I just think the idea of two stereotypical robots meeting up and pretending to be long-time friends to run through a girl and losing their virginities in the process is funny. Stop thinking everyone is against you you sad cunt
>>
>>35945729
She just wants to fuck your friend.
>>
>>35946078
>two losers
>stop thinking everyone is against you you sad cunt
wow you're backwards as fuck m8 get your head out of your ass
>>
>>35946113
>Pointing out facts means that he doesn't encourage me to turn it around and be better
Oh god. OP is going to meet up with this faggot. You'll sperg while OP is trying to go balls deep and end up watching in a dark corner while drinking and mumbling about normies and how unfair everything is.
>>
>>35946158
>implying
you're self projecting hard cuck boy
>>
>>35945729
Tell her friend cancelled last minute

She looks 17 how is she expecting to drink
>>
>>35946213
>self projecting
Redundant wording

>you're self projecting hard
>cuck boy
Who said anything about cucks. The ironing is rabbit
>>
>>35946248
>You'll sperg while OP is trying to go balls deep and end up watching in a dark corner
You back pedal a lot cuck boy
>>
File: womenfood.png (371KB, 525x709px) Image search: [Google]
womenfood.png
371KB, 525x709px
this thread started out poorly and has become even worse
woman hate and sage
>>
>>35946253
>He doesn't know what a cuck is
lmfao shut the fuck up guy you're dumb as shit

captcha: 0433 stop
>>
>>35946270
Make me :^) heh got u there
>>
>>35945729
That girl is incredibly cute OP, name? Pic that's not a shitty screenshot?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.