[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is /addict/? >Tfw only happy when on amphetamines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1437185554743.jpg (22KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1437185554743.jpg
22KB, 540x421px
Who here is /addict/?

>Tfw only happy when on amphetamines
>Not quite addicted yet but worrying it'll get worse.

Any robots have experience and or storied pertaining to addiction?
>>
>>35944457
Yeah it'll fuck your shit up good which is it and eventually it'll catch up to you before it's too late the fact that you made this thread should be enough for you to take a very long break
>>
>>35944469
I'm not on meth. Only Adderall and Vyvanse.
>>
>>35944478
As if there was a relevant difference.
>>
>tfw you smoked weed erry day up until the very beginning of 2015
>tfw you spent all of 2015 as a heroin addict
>tfw you get clean at the beginning of 2016 and start drinking every day
WHY CAN WE NOT BE SOBER
>>
>>35944527
Because you were too weak/stupid to limit your drug intake when you still could.
>>
>>35944457
I was in the same position, in the end my friend went around me and told my parents. I didn't stop just behaved as innocent as possible, bullshited my way through a psychiatrist and a psychologist. It got really bad and I didn't really care.
The "problem" solved it self in the end - my dealer stole my money and ever since then I could find any one trustworthy and with good stimulants. Now I just know a great guy who sells weed and psychedelics and I don't do stims anymore (although I would REALLY like to).
>>
>>35944567
But being sober is fucking boring. I between all that shit I had 2 months where I didn't do anything and it wasn't just boring.
>>
>>35944567
Why do people link addiction to being stupid and/or weak? The fact that I love doing drugs and that those drugs create physical and mental dependence have no connection with my mental faculties
>>35944590
Yeah, being sober just plainly sucks. I don't get why more people don't do drugs, but I guess they have a bad reputation and well... alcohol and cigs are enough for normies
>>
I think I might become addicted to adderall. I'm okay with it though. Ive recently gotten my psych to give up 15mg

I've went from NEET to making fucking chunks in 2 months. Why would I want to go back to brain fog + retardation when everything here clicks?

This thursday all of my money will double. From there I immediately sell the most expensive items I've collected and do it again.

If I stop taking the adderall I will die. If I continue the drug will be my killer.
>>
File: 1449347788087.jpg (22KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1449347788087.jpg
22KB, 558x565px
>>35944653
>Current year
>Actually wanting to live
>>
>>35944590
> I between all that shit I had 2 months where I didn't do anything and it wasn't just boring.
I should really proof read my posts, Jesus Christ.
Between all the shit I did I had 2 months where I was sober and not only was it boring but my life did not improve at all.
>>
>>35944683
I've been unlocked anon. I'm rich as fuck next year and I never had to work a day in my life.

With only 3 months on adderall.

The drug deletes all the negative emotion anyway. There are no feels of woe here.
>>
>>35944647
>Why do people link addiction to being stupid and/or weak?
Because someone who is complaining about his addiction and the issues about it, yet did not limit his drug intake early on, is clearly short-sighted and/or stupid.
>The fact that I love doing drugs and that those drugs create physical and mental dependence have no connection with my mental faculties
If you love doing drugs, do them to the point of addiction, then regret everything, clearly you aren't too smart, or strong.
>>
>>35944896
>Because someone who is complaining about his addiction
>do them to the point of addiction, then regret everything
I don't regret it and have no issue with being addicted, so you are right.
>>
>>35944921
>I don't regret it and have no issue with being addicted
In that case I wasn't talking about you.
>>
I'm an alcoholic whose been physically addicted on and off throughout my life. An addiction to any kind of mind altering substances will always wreck your life in some way or another.
>>
>>35944518
There is though. Meth is much longer lasting and even a single dose in the morning can make you stay up for 2 days because of the much longer lasting aftereffects. And it also releases much, much more dopamine than Amphetamine does, while also releasing some serotonin which makes it quite a bit more damaging
>>
>that urge to commit suicide when the amphetamines start to wear off

I need to get off this stuff.

I really can't believe they prescribe it so readily.
>>
>>35945125
>implying that urge wasn't already there
Just be glad you can get prescribed that shit.
>>
Ugh, I HATE amphetamines. For someone with a nervous, fidgety disposition like me, they're like discomfort in pill form. That said, I abused them heavily while gearing up for grad school applications. They definitely helped and I don't regret taking them (I boosted my GRE score from the 73rd percentile to the 93rd) but I wasn't addicted and haven't touched them since.

Not trying to act superior though, since I do have an addictive personality. I just prefer sedating drugs like kratom or benzos. I had a problem with kratom, using it ever day. I still have a problem but I've managed to cut it own to ever other day, which mostly prevents physical addiction.
>>
>tfw taking dexamphetamine daily for 6 years
>tfw starting to become concerned about the constant strain on your heart
>tfw you want to stop
>tfw barely enough energy to get out of bed without taking any

help
>>
File: 1414884306478s.jpg (3KB, 124x117px) Image search: [Google]
1414884306478s.jpg
3KB, 124x117px
>>35944457
Everyone here is addicted to the internet for sure
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.