[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the thing you're most insecure about? For me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images[1].png (10KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
10KB, 240x200px
What's the thing you're most insecure about?
For me it's the fact that I'm 25 but I still look 18/19 (5'7, rather small frame, babyface).
I totally withdrew socially because it made me too self conscious and I can't stand being inferior.
>>
I masturbate to deplorable things
>>
>>35944388
i'm bald at 23, i basically do not leave the apartment anymore except for groceries. its really painful to suddenly go from 6/10 to 3/10. hair is fucking important.
>>
I'm getting older and older and the odds of me doing anything worthwhile with my life shrinking commensurately.
>>
I'm overweight by a couple of stone.

Failed Chad.
>>
>>35944442
Have you considered a transplant? My hair is fucking bad and once I go full bald I'm going to get neetbux and there's apartments here cause I'm in a rural area that are low income and nice as fuck and I'm just gonna get one of those and I'm going to wear a turban or something that covers my face and head when I go to public and order my food off the Internet and put blankets all over every window and get a Xanax prescription so I can black out until I'm dead.
>>
>>35944388
I have nothing to talk about with normies. I don't have social anxiety, but I clam up around people and hope no one tries to talk to me, because I have nothing relatable to say.
Don't go too far down the rabbit hole, anons.
>>
>>35944445
>off by one
Add it to the list
>>
>>35944468
i'm a diffuse thinner, i don't have viable donor areas for a transplant. fingers crossed shiseido/replicel actually work and regrow hair.
>>
>>35944532
Pumpkin seed oil cures hairloss look it up
>>
>>35944400
kekd nice digits, I do that too
>>
File: 60588605.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
60588605.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
>>35944559
woohoo the cure is here
>>
>>35944690
It's not a cure but it works the same as fin
>>
>>35944388
My cock.
Im 6'4" and only have a 5,5 inch dick... I bet every girl would be suprised and laugh at me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.