[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea to run away with nothing if you want to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3216.jpg (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
13KB, 256x192px
Is it a bad idea to run away with nothing if you want to live an adventure anyway? I really want to go to the city and start a new life and pursue my music career but it's like impossible I don't wanna be a dirty hobo I want it to be like Pokemon style
>>
>>35942909
If you pursue your music career, you'll have to do a lot of socializing to get somewhere.

Keep one or two day jobs then compose or do gigs at night.
>>
>>35943260
But how do I even start my life over somewhere to begin with
>>
File: smuger.jpg (10KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
smuger.jpg
10KB, 232x232px
>>35942909
If I tried to do this I'd be dead in weeks. No social skills, endurance stat at a -1, and too much of a pussy to survive without NEET accompaniments
>>
>>35943460
No because it'd make you break out of your shell and you'd be talking to people without even thinking about it unless you're one of those lanky nerds with glasses and chubby and autistic
>>
>>35943368
You'll obviously have to start looking for a flexible day job.

You probably already have some considerable musical skills for you to even consider this path.

So you now have to focus on having enough cash flow to pay your bills, eat, and fund your musical projects.
>>
>>35942909
Music doesn't pay bills unless you play super mainstream shit and get insanely lucky.

Even then, all the money is in shows and touring, not album sales.

If you really have nothing, you're likely to just starve. You can't move without money in the first place. How're you going to eat? Where will you sleep? Where will you shower? Etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.