[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jump out in front of semi on highway >last second chicken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: semi-truck-highway.jpg (16KB, 480x337px) Image search: [Google]
semi-truck-highway.jpg
16KB, 480x337px
>jump out in front of semi on highway
>last second chicken out
>Passes me with less than an inch from me and its trailer

God why cant I even do this one thing, why must I suffer a full life time of misery?
>>
inb4 you get alot of hateful comments but i commend you for experiencing what its like to be scared when coming close to death. most people on this bored think so highly that they wouldnt give a shit about anything cause theyre so depressed but recently i hanged off a bridge and i was scared of the feeling of falling off and dieing
>>
>>35942906
Man, Like I walked .3 miles from the entrance and I kept looking back every so often, most truckers did the smart thing and moved over to the left lane if there was room. I made sure to look far down the road for a truck boxed in, because the correct thing to do is to always hit animals/people/things that come in front of you suddenly rather than try to swerve, which means I wouldn't have to worry about him swerving into the four wheeler, plus they always teach swerve to the right if you gotta.

Anyhow, I saw him coming and started walking away from the highway and then did a sudden turn and ran to leap in front of him but then I looked left and I got this really werid feeling, which I guess was just pure survival insticts and I could do was jump and lean back.

He swerved a little to the left, which I'm very thankful for otherwise his trailer offtrack woulda hit me and I'd have lost my legs.

Another trucker who saw this stopped (don't know if orginal truck stopped ahead of him but didn't look like it). So I ran and jumped the fence and got out of there as quick as I could.

Thankfully police don't really give a shit about this stuff and I made it back to my hotel ok. Next day a couple of co-workers said they saw me walking from their hotel room, no clue if they saw the attempt or not.
>>
Are you going to try again? asflsadfjasld;fl;sadl;as
>>
>>35943096
Nope, realized I don't got the guts for it after that attempt.

Sadly I'm an unemployable legaly autistic/retarded which everyone hates.

Honestly if I could just get some state housing, I would be happy enough on the autism bucks and getting drunk 24/7
>>
>>35943096
im the other guy but like op said its some natural human instict to be scared of death. for me i dont feel any different, just wish it was easier to kill yourself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.