[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>females can't be bots >Christine Chubbuck covered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0532.png (144KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.png
144KB, 500x376px
>females can't be bots
>Christine Chubbuck covered news broadcasts for a local tv station
>was depressed because she was about to be a virgin by age 30
>had a crush on her male coworker
>baked him a cake for his birthday but found out he entered a relationship with her coworker friend
>proceeded to shoot herself on live television

And people say women can't be bots. Why? This woman had depression because she was a virgin and decided to commit suicide. Read up on her. Sounds like a robot to me.
>>
She was holding out for Chad, she wanted his seed. I guarantee you she had male friends who were trying to get into a relationship with her and she just ignored them.
>>
>>35942029
lol u think i give a shit or something
>>
>>35942029
she looks like a aman
>>
>>35942029
>waaaaah why won't chad fuck me abloobloobloo

she probably had at least five perfectly nice and viable guys in her circle of friends who would have treated her like a princess but who she constantly rejected/ignored because they weren't the 10/10 chad she felt personally entitled to.
>>
>>35942148
Whatever floats your fantasies, beta virgin cuck. Most likely she had an awful personality in addition to being ugly.
>>
>>35942029
do we have the footage of her ascension to "herohood"
>>
>>35942061
>>35942148

>felt entitled to Chad
>dated a good goy Jewish boy but ended it because of her antisemitic father
>>
I would've been her bf..... If I had a time machine.
>>
>>35942110
are you feeling jealous?
>>
>>35942029
Now post what the guy looked like then
>>
>>35942190
Allegedly there is supposed to be the video (in black and white) of her "heroic deed" somewhere.
Search for it on some gore site.
>>
edgy joan baez
>>
>>35942190
it pops up every now and then
>>
>>35942190
There's a fake on youtube. The real footage is lost.
>>
>>35942061
>She was holding out for Chad, she wanted his seed.
It's more like during her time, any successful woman with a career was being ostracised by most men. It was in the 70's. Also she is looking really old, if you compare her to those who are around 30 these days. People got old quicker back then, and lost their desirability a lot earlier than today.

Also I believe it was real, not fake, like someone claim. The media wasn't rotten enough to fake cases like that yet back then.
>>
>>35942029
>>females can't be bots
You got it right. Didn't bother reading the rest, bye.
>>
>>35942946

She got cucked by a fellow newscaster.
>>
Why do nice guys always go for stacies? Even robots ignore the more desperate, robot-like women on this site in favor of stacies like Ciara who just ignores them for Chad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.